𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

By Mya2tact

𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

002

15.9K 575 1.6K
By Mya2tact

MAY 24th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
12:14 pm

"good evening boys and girls." the principal mrs.gram spoke on the microphone.

their was currently a end of the year assembly since the last day of school was on the 26th of may in two days.

"we've called this assembly today to give a farewell to our seniors and for a small celebration throughout our school" she said.

all the students in the gym looked at her boredly. "well i thought y'all would be more appreciative since i got us a guest performer but i guess not" she said catching everyone's attention.

"girl please. watch it be some upcoming rapper that no one knows or their music" jazzmya huffed ready to leave.

they were only juniors so they would have to be back the following school year. they seen no point in celebrating what wasn't for them.

"before we bring our performer out i just wanna say i'm so proud of you guys. you all did excellent this year and we have one of the best highschool scores in our entire school district.

i want you guys to keep up the good work. we are excelling more and more every single year and i believe we can eventually make it to the top.

you scholars did absolutely wonderful this year and i hope we can keep our streak going on next year.

another thing, every single sports team did amazing this years bringing home trophies and medals left and right.

great job!" mrs gram finished her mini speech. "now i wanna hear! who do you think i brought to you today!" she yelled waking niyah up from the slumber she had fell into.

she had got only 3 hours of sleep last night since her sleep schedule was messed up. she would be so happy when summer came around.

she would for sure sleep for a month straight and then some.

no one replied staying quiet. "what she talking bout" niyah asked as her eyes drooped.

"we got a guest performer and she want us to guess who it is" bree explained eating a hot pickle.

"okay i guess not. but don't be thanking me when y'all see who it is" mrs gram playfully rolled her eyes. she was a goofy principal that stood at 5'4 with milk chocolate smooth skin .

she had a round shape and dyed blond pixie curls as a hairstyle.

she walked off the gym floor before music began playing making jazzmya perk up hearing a familiar beat.

"i know she didn't" jazz stood up and bree pulled her back down. jazz looked around not seeing anyone.

"what? what's wrong?" niyah asked confused.

before jazz could answer tyler could be seen walking in the gym with a microphone making everybody get excited starting to cheer.

"bitch it's luh tyler!" jazz screeched facing niyah making her flinch from the sudden noise.

kaniyah looked down since they were at the top sure enough seeing him start rapping to Fat Racks clean version for school purposes.

niyahs lips slightly parted in shock watching him rap and everyone sung along knowing his song.

niyah looked around seeing everybody enjoy his performance. it was so weird seeing him rap in front of everybody with everybody knowing the exact lyrics word for word.

she remembered him not even wanting to rap in front of her, now he looked on top of the world at the moment.

pursing her lips she stood up "ima go use the bathroom" niyah told bree since jazz was to caught up in the moment.

sliding last people she got to the isle walking down before leaving the gym walking down the empty hallways needing to use the restroom.

she walking in using the restroom and washing her hands thoroughly before drying them off.

she pulled her phone out her back pocket leaning on the wall not wanting to go out there at the time.

she scrolled through her insta feed trying to find time to waste.

she was ready to go home now. she was tired and couldn't stop thinking about tyler. she wanted so bad to go up to him and see if he would recognize her.

part of her knew he wouldn't recognize her and that was holding her back because if he didn't she would be embarrassed and her feelings would be extremely hurt.

anything hurt her feelings but that would absolutely shatter her spirit so she didn't know what to do.

walking out the bathroom she saw bree and jazz run rushing past her catching her off gaurd. "where are y'all going! we leaving?!" she yelled walking towards the way they were running.

bree stopped in her tracks before turning sprinting back towards kaniyah who had a confused expression written across her face.

"bitch coming on jazz is chasing tyler" bree rushed out grabbing niyahs hand pulling her as she started running again forcing niyah to run since she had her in a grip.

"for what" she asked as they ran. "to shoot her shot or sum i forgot" bree said as they ran out the school doors seeing tyler and jazz talking with security all around surrounding the black escalade he had rode in.

bree pulled niyah who suddenly didn't think this was a good idea anymore so began to stop. bree wouldn't let her though yanking her before being stopped by security.

"he busy" one of them said. "yeah you heard him he's busy let's just go wait at the car for jazz." niyah nodded quickly. "niyah hush please" bree rolled her eyes.

"jazz!" bree shouted making her snap her head towards the two friends while tyler kept his eyes on jazz.

"can you tell them to let my friends by?" she asked him and he ran his tongue across his top row of teeth.

he knew this would get him on her hood side and he really was trynna hit it so if this helped then so be it.

he nodded "let dem by" he said making jazz blush. stepping to the side letting the two in bree dragged niyah along finally letting go of her wrist.

niyah immediately brought her wrist up to her hand rubbing it to soothe it while she looked up and around trying to avoid the tears bound to flow.

very sensitive.

"tyler these are my bestfriends kambryanah (cam-bre-yon-ah) and kaniyah" she introduced "wussuh" he nodded as he looked at the two letting his eyes linger on kaniyah before looking back at jazz.

"like i was sayin doe can i get yo ig, cause i gotta smurk" he said. "yeah, if you take a picture wit me and my friends" she said.

"oh you fanned out fanned out" he joked smiling showing his golds. "boy you want my instagram not the other way around" she laughed.

"yeah but you already know my instagram. say i'm lyin" he twisted his lips to the side "you got me" she blushed looking down.

"yeah i'a take a picture witchu and yo friends" he stood up out the car. "here big fat man take our picture" bree said to the security gaurd and he mugged her.

kaniyah swallowed finally speaking up. "sorry," niyah pushed bree back. "can you please take our photo" she smiled nicely.

tyler scrunched his face up at how different she acted from her friends but that wasn't all, he knew he had heard that voice before.

the security gaurd nodded at the girl grabbing her phone liking how she asked. tyler wrapped one arm around jazzs shoulder and the other around bree's while niyah squatted in the front with a big smile beaming on her face.

"y'all want individuals?" he asked "ouu yes!" bree said knowing she would take the picture to walgreens making them turn it into a poster to put on her wall.

he nodded while bree and niyah backed up letting him take a pic with jazz, then bree. "you want one?" he asked seeing niyah still hanging back.

"uhm" she cleared her throat "you coo come on" he assured thinking she was shy-which she was.

he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held his chain with his free hand while she smiled brightly.

"bro this wild!" bree said excitedly "we was jus talm bout to ass like two or three weeks ago" bree ranted.

"oh foreal whatchall was sayin?" he tucked his lips in before returning them back to normal.

he didn't really care but he wasn't stuck up. "my friend right here, niyah" she pointed at niyah and he looked at her before nodding.

"yeah she was telling us about this fever dream she had. she said y'all got high together at a party the went to waffle house and some other shit" she shrugged making his neck snap towards her.

"yall ! shut up and it wasn't a dream" she frowned at the two, watching jazz shake her head.

"do you remember? i swear i'm not crazy" she asked him and he slightly squinted his eyes before the memories came flooding back hitting him like a brick.

that's where he knew her from.

he cleared his throat slightly not knowing what to say. he thought he'd never see her again after going a year without running into eachother.

"sorry fam, you prolly got me mixed up wit someone. i believe you but it ain't happen wit me" he shook his head and immediately mentally slapped himself for that.

her lips parted in shock. this was what she was afraid of. "see? so just drop it" jazz widened her eyes telling her to shut up.

that was so embarrassing even for her.

"y-yeah i probably just got you mixed up." she teared up. "ima go wait in the car" she pointed away from them turning around not letting them get any words in.

"sorry she's emotional" jazz apologized but tyler was the only one who should be feeling bad for what he just said and did.

he spent months thinking about her and the little moments he remembered and when he finally came face to face with her one again he acted like he ain't know her.

that was fucked up.

"here get my insta" she put her hand out and he put his phone in it. she typed it in following her self feeling her face heat up.

no way this was happening to her.

"ight imma hit you up, i gotta go" he said getting back in the car closing the door not waiting for a reply as they drove off making security go and get in the car parked behind to follow that car.

tyler sat in the car going through the girls account. she was really pretty he could admit that, or else he wouldn't have talked to her.

but truth was he only wanted one thing.

clicking on her story he watched it seeing her. before clicking and seeing niyah making him hover his finger over her user name wondering if he should go on he page.

bandbabyjazz 14h

••

--

he clicked it anyways being met with her page. she only had around 4 thousand followers making him nod slowly.

he scrolled seeing most of her pictures were her in very unique outfits with a big smile on her face.

he could tell she was different in her own way.

just like he remembered.

it was too late to take back what he said though. he followed her hoping he was making the right decision before turning his phone off.

"dis be dat dumb shit" he mumbled

tyler bae i love u bae but wtf.

anyway ion know, i like niyah crybaby ass never had one of those typa characters.

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.7K 154 13
‼️Fantasy AU‼️ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚...
8.5K 175 12
when I'm bored or tired I can write on here! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I can be busy sometimes:) (btw my first story on here and first...
332K 10.7K 28
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧