Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

We Saved Riverdale?

315 2 0
By ChoniLover982

(Jughead finds a way, for everyone to get back to their own timeline but no one remembers what happened in the 50s, only Jughead tells them everything what really happened then...)

Third Person pov:

Jughead after opened his eyes, he saw that he is at the Whyte Wyrm with the others...

- Jughead, what happened? - asked Tabitha, and he just stayed quiet.

- We were in the 50s, well i have stories to tell guys. - said Jughead, and everyone sat down at a big table.

- Tell me about my life Hobo King. - said Cheryl, and Jughead chuckled.

- Oh Cheryl, you were engaged with Archie and well one night i cought you two in your bedroom, you were in his lap and he shoved his tongue down your throat. - i said it to her, and she started to get angry and threw an apple towards Archie.

- Hey, calm down! - yelled Archie.

- No you redheaded narcist hobgoblin, how dare you to even do this with a lesbian even in those times! - she yelled, then started to have a headache and started to feel dizzy.

- Babe. - said Toni, after she catched her before she would collapse on the floor.

- I-I remember, everything. - she said it to everyone, and she started to feel sick.

- Oh my, i need to go to the bathroom really fast. - yelled Cheryl, and rushed towards the bathroom.

- So, what about me Jughead? - asked Toni, and Jughead just sighed.

- You were so in love with Cheryl, as you were in high school so you two dated in secret.  said Jughead, and Toni smiled.

- I should check on Cheryl, i guess. - said Toni, to excuse herself then rushed to Cheryl...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i arrived to the bathroom door, i knocked in...

- Babe, are you okay? - i asked from her, and she didn't answered so i tried to open the door but it was closed.

- Shit. - i said it quietly, then tried to picklocking the door and after a few minutes i finally opened it, and Cheryl sat at the corner of the room, and hugged her knees while sobbed.

- Baby, it's okay. - i said it to her, after i sat down next to her and she just shook her head.

- No it's not, i still feel his touch and it's disgust me. - she said it to me, and i took her hand in mine.

- Cher, you did what you needed to survive and i actually fake dated with Reggie. - i said it to her, and she just sighed.

- It's not the same Toni, because Archie and me.. - she started to said this to me, but stopped.

- Cheryl, please tell me. - i said it to her.

- We are actually cousins. - she said it to me, and i looked at her confused.

- Ew. - i said it to her, and she just rolled her eyes.

- I still can't belive, we actually were about to do that. - said Cheryl, and i hugged her.

- Let's go out now, i think we should hear the others stories too. - i said it to Cheryl, and she just nodded and we went back to the others.

- Oh Jughead are you fucking kidding me? I dated with Betty? - asked Kevin, and fake gagged.

- Yeah, but you secretly dated a hot guy called Clay. - said Jughead and reaised his eyebrows.

- Okay Hobocringe, tell me more. - i said it to him, and he just sighed.

- You were coughted with Toni, and you don't let Toni to get involved and get arrested so she had to say that, you forced her. - said Jughead, and Cheryl just bited the side of her cheek while crossed her arms.

- Did she get shooted? - asked Archie, and i gave him a death glare.

- No, she didn't. - said Jughead.

- How did we get back to the normal times? - asked Tabitha, and Jughead smiled.

- A true love kiss, let's play guess who is it, the winner can get free milkshakes, and food for a month. - said Jughead, and Tabitha nodded in agreement.

- We need to say shipnames? - asked Kevin, and Jughead nodded.

- Okay, i start BARCHIE! - yelled Archie, and Jughead just laughed.

- Oh no CHEATERS no. - said Jughead, and Betty just sighed.

- Varchie. - said Veronica.

- No, wrong guess. - said Jughead.

- Choni, if you really think about it no other option would make sense. - said Cheryl...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Hobo started to clap, and smiled...

- Ding, Ding, Ding we have the winner ladies and gents. - he said it, and everyone just sighed.

- Yeah,  we could've thought it's not a straight ship which brought us back. - said Veronica.

- Wait, Vee before we get back in time we kissed oh shit. - i said it to her, and i started to have flashbacks.

- But you don't have the powers anymore. - said Veronica, and i just laughed.

- Of course not. - i said it to her, and flipped my hair behind my shoulder. 

- Wait a minute, you two kissed? - asked Toni confused.

- We were broke up baby, don't worry it's doesn't meant anything to niether of us. - i said it to her, then sat in her lap.

- Okay Choni, worldsavers. - said Archie and smirked.

- What is it? - i asked from him, and he started to feel dizzy.

- Cheryl, you were pregnant before we get back here. - said Archie, and i started to breath quicker.

- Cher, please breath with me. - said Toni, and put my hand on her chest.

- What if i'm really pregnant! - i yelled, and Betty tried to calm me.

- Don't worry Cheryl, that you were pregnant there it's didn't mean that you will be in here too. - said Betty.

- Let's do a test then. - said Archie, and i gave him a death glare.

- Actually i have one. - said Betty, and she take it out of her pocket.

- Okay, let'd do this. - i said it to them, then i went to the bathroom to do the test...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl walked in, to the bathroom i started to feel nervous...

- Archie, you really fucked my girlfriend? - i asked from him angrily.

- Toni, i'm sorry. - he said it to me.

- No, i don't want to hear your apology. - i said it to him.

- Let's hope it's negative. - said Betty, and i nodded in agreement.

- If it's positive, i swear to god Archie, you are a dead man walking! - i said it to him, and he just sighed.

- Wait a fucking minute, why did you had a pregnancy test? - i asked from her.

- Why does it matter? - asked Betty, and i just rolled my eyes then Cheryl walked to us.

- Guys, the test is...- she started to say, but Reggie ruined the moment.

- Hey guys, how is my favourite peoples? - asked Reggie.

- SHUT UP REGGIE THIS IS IMPORTANT! - yelled Kevin, and we all just nodded.

- I'm not pregnant, but Archie i will kill you! - yelled Cheryl, and started to punching him...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Cheryl stop, it was a joke! - yelled Archie, and pushed me away.

- You fucking idiot! - i yelled, then rushed out and Toni followed me.

- Babe, stop. - she said it to me, so i turned around to face her.

- Did you know this? - i asked from her.

- Of course not. - she said it to me, and i just sighed then hugged her.

- Sorry. - i said it to her, and after we pulled away from the kiss she kissed my forehead.

- It's okay, let's go home okay? - said Toni, and i nodded in agreement then we get on Toni's motorbike, and she sped off towards Thornhill...

Third Person pov:

After Cheryl and Toni left, everyone did the same while Archie tried to call Cheryl to say sorry but she ignored his calls. Cheryl and Toni after arrived home, they went to their bedroom, take on their pajamas, and cuddled then a few minutes later they fell asleep...

3 month later:

Cheryl and Toni are engaged, and Archie did everything to get Cheryl's forgiveness so she accepted it, and he get an invitation for the wedding but the others already got. They were happy, to finally be together again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.4K 18
**COMPLETED** Two girls become friends online. Join Cheryl and Toni on their online journey. Come read this light-hearted and fun Choni fic! Feel fre...
14.2K 144 18
Choni one shots. Spicy, fluffy, emotional. Cheryl tops a lot here so if you're a fan of that check this out..
4.7K 93 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
39.6K 1.6K 67
Sequel to Loving Her With Veronica out of the picture, Cheryl and Toni were finally together. But will their relationship be able to handle the spotl...