Choni One Shots: Book 2

De ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... Mais

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!

438 4 0
De ChoniLover982

Choni 50's!

(Cheryl Blossom is a lesbian, but she hides her true sexual oriantation in secret, her only option is to ask Archie, to be her fake date or even engage her. She has a secret relationship with Toni Topaz, and she supports Cheryl, and even if it's hurt her to know that Cheryl openly can't be hers, she knows that Cheryl's heart only hers. Everything goes, as it planned, but someone disturbe the plan, which gets Cheryl in danger...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i parked my red impala, at the parking lot of Pop's diner i wiped my tears because i cried after the conversation with Toni, because even if she supports my idea the fact i will be engaged with Archie in public hurts her, and i get it because it's hard for me too, but our situation isn't the best in these times. - i thought this, while i get out of the car and closed it then i walked inside and sat down at the booth where Archie waited for me...

- Hey Cheryl, what's up? - asked Archie, and i just sighed then gulped.

- Archie, i need your help in something. - i said it to him, and my voice cracked.

- Cheryl, are you okay? - he asked from me.

- I'm fine, but i need to ask you for something really important. - i said it to him.

- What is it? - he asked from me, and i looked into his eyes.

- I need you, to engage me in a fake way. - i said it to him, and he looked at me in shock.

- Why Cheryl? - he asked from me, and i just stayed quiet.

- You can tell me anything. - said Archie, and i took a deep breath.

- I'm in love with a girl, Archie but we can't be together as you know the laws because we could be arrested or killed. - i said it to Archie, and he looked at me in shock.

- Oh my god Cheryl, of course i would love to help you because i support you okay? - said Archie and i just nodded, then we standed up and he hugged me tightly, but before i could tell anything else, the doors of Pop's diner swang open and the sheriff walked in with two police officer...

Toni Topaz pov:

I feel awful, for the way i talked with Cheryl because i know she wants to do this for us and i can't let this to ruin what we have. - i thought this, while i get on my motorbike and sped off towards Pop's diner...

30 minutes later:

When i arrived to the diner, i saw that two police car is at the parking lot, so i parked my bike and rushed inside where i saw that Cheryl is on  her knees and her hands behind her nape...

- Cheryl Blossom, tell us the truth are you a lesbian? - asked the sheriff, and Cheryl looked into his eyes.

- Sheriff, if you want to know the truth yes i'm and i won't try to deny it anymore. - said Cheryl, and i started to cry when he pointed the gun at her and the other two police officer too.

I squeesed my knuckles and started to cry, because i can't do anything if i don't want to get her into more trouble. - i thought this and squeesed my eyes shut, but i heard a gunshot so i looked there and saw that Cheryl lays on the ground and she holds her wound...

- Cheryl! - i yelled, and rushed to her.

- Toni.  - said Cheryl quietly, then i looked at Archie who started to tear up too while i picked Cheryl up carefully and Archie came to help me.

- Are you trying to break the laws, girl? - asked the sheriff when we went to the front door with Archie.

- No, but i won't deny that i'm a lesbian too. - i yelled, then we rushed out and i went to Cheryl's car, and opened it with the spare carekey, what i always carry with me.

- Just go Toni, hurry i'll get your bike to there. - said Archie, and i just nodded and get in the car, after i carefully helped Cheryl to sit in the first seat. 

- Hold on baby. - i said it to her, as i saw that she starts to breath heavily and tries to put preasure on her wound.

- If i don't make it TT... - before she could continoue her sentence i sighed.

- Don't say this Cheryl! - i said it to her, and she just tried to breath normally...

Third Person pov:

It's took almost forty minutes for them to get back to Thornhill and Cheryl was in a really bad shape, she collapsed during the carride. Jason was at home, with Dr. Caligari because Archie informed him about Cheryl's condition, so after Toni arrived with Cheryl, Dr. Caligari told her, to lay Cheryl on the sofa, and he will try to treat her...

Toni Topaz pov:

I started to get nervous, because Dr. Caligari told me that Cheryl's state is critical because her wound is almost infected...

- Miss Topaz, i need your help! - yelled Dr. Caligari, so i went there and he gave me a few gauze, to put more preasure on it becasue even if he managed to do stitches Cheryl's fever is really high.

- What can we do  for her? - i asked from him between sobs.

- I can't do anything else, here are some antibiotics but i don't know how she will react for these, and try the cold bath too. - he said it to me, then left and i just sighed then i put wet towels on Cheryl's body and one of the antibiotics, after i helped her to sit up carefully then she drinked water.

- T-TT if i don't make it... - said Cheryl, but i didn't let her to finish her sentance.

- Don't say this Cheryl, i'll take care of you. - i said it to her, then i rushed to the bathroom and did a cold bath for Cheryl...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After Toni rushed to the bathroom, i started to feel dizzy because of the heat but a few minutes later Toni came to me and picked me up, in bridal style...

- It's going to be okay babe. - she said it to me, after we arrived to the bathroom.

- I need to undress you okay?  asked Toni, and i just nodded then she did it.

Toni helped me to get in the cold bath, and i started to shiver but then i felt that she sits behind me and hugs my waist...

- I'm here, baby don't worry. - said Toni quietly, and kissed my shoulder gently then my neck and i closed my eyes and i bited my bottom lip to don't moan...

- TT. - i said it to her, and she just smiled and kissed my cheek.

- Sorry bae, i don't think we should do the sex thing at first i want you to be okay. - said Toni, and i turned to face her and sit in her lap.

- Thank you, for take care of me TT and i think i wouldn't be able to do the fake engagement with Archie, it seemed a good idea but i don't want to hurt you. So we should leave Riverdale and move somewhere else. - i said it to her quietly, and she just smiled and nodded.

- I agree, babe. - she said it to me, then i kissed her passionatly...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni after finished the bath, Toni get out first and dried herself then she helped Cheryl to get out, and with everything she needed then they took on their robes, and went to the bedroom. Toni took off the robe then take on her long t-shirt and laid down on the bed, then Cheryl took off her robe and laid on top of Toni but her wound still looked bad, so Toni put there a gaze with alcohol on it, which made Cheryl to hiss from the pain. Toni after she was ready, she put a band aid on the gauze they Cheryl cuddled to her and a few minutes later both of them fell asleep...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.9K 640 62
Cheryl is a teen with some issues Toni made a promise to always protect her This is based off the One Shot: The One With Ben There will also be stuf...
1.4K 111 61
This is basically gonna be oneshots of dreams that I've had.
4.7K 93 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
58.9K 1.4K 18
**COMPLETED** Two girls become friends online. Join Cheryl and Toni on their online journey. Come read this light-hearted and fun Choni fic! Feel fre...