Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

Edge Of The Dark

669 9 2
By ChoniLover982

(1950's Storyline!)

Cheryl gets arrested, because one of her classmate saw her kissing with another girl, who lied to the police and told that, Cheryl preasured her for it. Toni worries about her, and she wants to do everything to get her out...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was in my cell, and i just, sighed while i sat on the bed but i heard footsteps came closer to my cell, so i looked up and it was a police officer...

- Miss Blossom, you have a visitor. - he said it to me, and after the cell was open he cuffed me then leaded me to a room.

- I'll come back, you have five minutes. - he said it to me, then left but i heard another footsteps so i turned back to see who is it, and it was Toni.

- Cheryl. - said Toni, after she closed the door.

- TT. - i said it to her quietly, then she sat down next to me and take my hand in hers.

- I promise Cher, i won't rest until i found out who did this with you and i'll get you out of here too. - she said it to me, and i squeesed her hand.

- Thank you. - i said it to her, then she kissed me gently and a few minutes later she pulled away.

- I miss you so much. - said Toni, and she looked down sadly.

- I miss you too, TT. - i said it to her, and kissed her forehead.

- Toni, you actually know the person who get me arrested. - i said it to Toni, and she looked at me confused.

- Who did this? - asked Toni, and i just sighed.

- If i tell you, please don't freak out. - i said it to her, and she just nodded.

- Josie. - i said it to her, and she looked at me shocked.

- So, you cheated on me? - asked Toni.

- No, i would never do that TT actually that kiss happened before we met and Josie just get mad at me, after i told her that i won't act like we never kissed, so she talked with her mom, and she called the police. - i said it to her, and she just sighed.

- Great, so Miss McCoy worked against you because of Josie.  - said Toni, and crossed her arms.

- Look Toni, please don't do anything stupid. - i said it to her, then the police officer came back.

- The visit time, is over. - he said it to us, and i just sighed then followed him.

- Bye, Toni. - i said it to her, before i walked out.

-Bye, Cher. - she said it to me, and gulped then the polie officer walked with me to my cell, then he locked me in.

- Hey, please take off the cuffs atleast. - i said it to him.

- No, why would i do any favour for a deviant. - he said it to me, and just laughed then walked outside...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i walked outside from the Sheriff's station i get on my bike, but before i could sped off i heard a familiar voice...

- Hey Toni, why were you here? - he asked from me, and i just rolled my eyes and looked at him.

- Sweet Pea, don't question me please, it's none of your buisness. - i said it to him.

- Oh come on, Toni. - he said it to me.

- Okay, my girlfriend is here because she's gay. - i said it to him, and he looked at me shocked.

- Wait, so she is arrested only because she likes girls? - he asked from me.

- Yes, and i have to save her before the trial, because if she don't end up in jail she'll be shooted like that guy a few month ago. - i said it to him.

- I guess, we need to do a meeting tonight with the Serpents don't you think? - asked Sweet Pea, and i just nodded.

- Yes, search the others and tell them that we meet in the Whyte Wyrm. - i said it to him, and he just nodded then we get on our motorbikes and sped off towards the South Side...

A few hours, later:

Third Person pov:

While Cheryl was in her cell, a police officer came to inform her about that the trial happens tomorrow and they intoduced her, the lawyer she got, meanwhile Toni and the Serpents tried to think of any plan, to get Cheryl out of there. Cheryl already lost hope, to get out of there or not get shooted like that guy who was arrested for the same reason as her. Meanwhile Toni still don't had any plan, because they can't justs break in, to a police station, but she promised that, she won't ever gave up on Cheryl...

The next day:

(Time jump, for the end of the trial)

After the judge heard everything, the jury went to another room to talk and vote about Cheryl's case. Cheryl just standed there, and she was nervous. A few minutes later the jury came back and everyone looked at them...

- So, what did the jury decided? - asked the judge, then a woman walked closer to him. 

- The jury, founded Cheryl Blossom guilty at every prosecution. - said the woman, then walked back to her place and sat down.

- Cheryl Blossom, you are guilty at every prosecution and the verdict in your case, is to be shooted. The trial is over. - said the judge, then two police officer came to me and dragged me towards the exit.

- It's over, you'll die soon. - whispered one of them, after they put me in the back of their car.

- When? - i asked from them.

- Tonight, at the place where we shooted every guilty person. - they said it to me, then sped off...

Toni Topaz pov:

While i drinked my beer, i still tried to think for any plan to help Cheryl. - i thought this, then i saw that Fangs rush towards me...

- Toni, i have bad news. - he said it to me, and gave me a newspaper.

- Why would i read this? - i asked from him, then i saw that there is an article about a trial. 

- Just read it please, don't ask anything else. - he said it to me, and i did what he asked from me.

- Shit, it's about Cheryl and they want to shoot her. - i said it to them, and they just sighed.

- We need to save her, and stop this nonsense. - i said it to them, and they just nodded.

- We need to tell this, for the others. - said Sweet Pea, and he rushed outside with Fangs, and i followed them...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After the police officers  locked me back to the cell after we get back to the station, and while i sat on the bed. I bited my bottom lip, to don't cry because even if i'm afraid it's won't help me if i cry here, so i decided to lay down on the bed and a few minutes later i fell asleep...

At night:

I woke up, when i heard that someone opens the cell so i looked there and it was a police officer...

- It's time to go. - he said it to me, and i just sighed then sighed but followed him.

When we get outside, i get in to the back of the police car, then they closed the cardoor, and after they get in too, the officer who sat in the driver seat, sped off...

Toni Topaz pov:

I was with the Serpents, and we tried to find out where could Cheryl be, but no one knowed...

- Oh my god, i think i know where is Cheryl if the police want to shoot her. - said Fangs.

- Where?- i asked from him.

- At the Sweetwater River, we need to hurry. - he said it to me, and i signaled for the others, then we rushed to our motorbikes and get on, then sped off towards the Sweetwater River...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After the police officers stopped the car, and they opened the cardoor for me to get out, i looked around while they closed the car...

- Let's hurry, i hate to do this at night. - said the police officer, then they pushed me forward to move so i did what they wanted, until we reached the river bank.

- This is the place, where my brother died. - i said it quietly.

- Yes, actually we shooted him he was the guy who died a few month ago. - said the police officer, and i looked at him.

- You freaking monsters. - i said it to them, and wanted to walk closer but they pointed their gun at me.

- Don't even think about it. - they said it to me, then i heard footsteps from the near so i looked around and saw that Toni is here with the Serpents...

Toni Topaz pov:

When we arrived finally, and get off from our motorbikes i saw Cheryl at the river bank...

- We can't just rush there, to save her because they would shoot her. - said Fangs, and i just sighed.

- I have a plan, Sweet Pea come with me. - i said it to him, and he just nodded then followed me.

- What is your plan? - he asked from me quietly.

- We knock them out, tie them and we leave with Cheryl. - i said it to him, and he just nodded...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I closed my eyes, and sighed while i thought about that maybe i'll see Jason soon. - i thought this, but then i heard strange noises so i opened my eyes...

- TT. - i said it, after i saw that it's Toni with Sweet Pea and they knocked out the police officers.

- Cheryl. - said Toni, then she rushed to me and take the cuffs off.

- I thought i'll lose you tonight. - said Toni, and i hugged her tightly.

- And i thought i'll lose you too, TT i can't live without you and i hate that we can't do anything in public. - i said it to her, after we pulled away from the hug.

- I think the same Cher, this is why we should go on a motorbike tour. - said Toni, while we walked to the parking lot.

- Wait, are you sure about this? - i asked from her.

- More then anything Cher. - she said it to me, then she kissed me gently and the Serpents cheered for us.

- Okay, let's do it. - i said it to her, then we get on her motorbike and after everyone was ready we sped off...

Third Person pov:

They went to the Whyte Wyrm, and every Serpent cheered for Toni and Cheryl, while they drinked beer. Cheryl was so happy, to finally found a group of people who accepts them and they don't judge them. They spented the time, with talking with others and dancing...

2 day's later:

Cheryl and Toni get on the motorbike, and take on their motorcycle helmet Cheryl hugged Toni's waist tightly, then she finally sped off...

3 month later:

Cheryl and Toni spented most of the time with sightseeing, and to finally have moments when no one can gave them hate. Cheryl felt more comfortable with Toni by her side, and she actually started to thinking about moving from Riverdale, and start a new life with Toni...

1 year later:

Cheryl and Toni decided to leave Riverdale, because they hated to hide and Cheryl wanted to forget everything bad, what's happened to her  in the past. Josie tried to connect her, but she refused to talk with her. They moved to New York, and there they could start a new and normal life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
193K 3.4K 92
This story is about madnessa irl Just in different settings (if Yk what I mean) Also there well also be a little Choni as well G!p Cheryl and Toni
58.9K 1.4K 18
**COMPLETED** Two girls become friends online. Join Cheryl and Toni on their online journey. Come read this light-hearted and fun Choni fic! Feel fre...
4.7K 91 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.