โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire

Can't

1.6K 40 25
By multi_stories01

My siblings and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. In our absence, a new king arose. Now I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own. I had hope this would bring our family together. I was wrong.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Klaus has set up a dinner table is set up in the courtyard to celebrate his return to leadership over New Orleans and his repossession of the Abbatoir compound from Marcel. The vampire army, including Marcel and his closest friends, are seated around the table, none of them look happy nor pleased to be there.

They all despised Klaus and hated that they now to be loyal to him and be under his new ruling. Serena herself, hated the fact that she, her son, Stefan, Kol and Katherine were forced to join as well. Klaus basically insisted and begged them to join. It was a lot.

Now, Serena sat on the opposite end of the table, across from Klaus, who has yet to take his eyes off of her. Jordan sat on her left and Stefan on her left, Katherine next to Jordan and Kol next to Stefan. They all watch boredly as Klaus calls for everyone's attention to give a speech by tapping his glass with his fork.

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift: immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." Klaus gestures toward a group of waiters and waitresses to have them join them at the table, one for each guest.

"Insatiable need, exquisite pain..."

The servants slit their wrists with knives, filling the cups with blood for the vampires but Serena shakes her head freezing them in place and motions for Katherine to compel them away. The vampires glare at her, she goes to speak, but Stefan does first..

"You have a problem?" Stefan's face appears. They look to him, then to Serena who's eyes were glowing. They say nothing.

"That's what we thought." Kol shared a smirk with Jordan.

"Continue." Serena tells her soulmate who only shakes his head in amusement.

"Anyways, our victories, and our defeats." Klaus looks at Marcel. "To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow."

He raises his glass in a toast to the others. Diego hesitates to raise his glass. "To New Orleans."

"To New Orleans." Everyone follows, besides a certain five.

"Starting to regret agreeing to come here." Jordan mumble. They all chuckle besides Klaus who heard him across the table and gives him a small knowing look.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built for this true community of vampires." They hybrid starts.

"What about her?" Diego points to Serena who was sitting to the far end. "And him?"

"Put your finger down before you lose it." Kol threatens Diego. Diego glared back, but backs down nevertheless.

"Had you'd let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." Klaus smiles and walks over to the other end of the table where Serena and Jordan sat at.

"As many of you know, Serena is my soulmate. She is my girl and she is not to be touched. She is carrying my child. The boy next to her is our son. He also isn't meant to be touched. Consequently, I trust you will all pay them the appropriate respect. Along with the other three. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of the children to create hybrids. I assure you I do not." Klaus shakes his head.

"Father of the year." Serena mutters, Klaus only places his hands on her shoulders, not responding.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?"

Serena shares a look with her brother and two best friends. This wasn't good.

"I dare you to try." Serena abruptly gets up, the chair hitting Klaus's stomach harshly making him let out a groan. "I will kill every single one of you without any hesitation."

Serena starts to walk, the others following. She stops and turns towards Klaus. "And I don't even know who you are as of right now. You said you were trying to get on my good side. You are doing the opposite."

Serena eyes him, his eyes flash with hurt. Serena grabbed her sons hand before quickly walking out, the others quickly following. Klaus watches them go, Marcel also, with a small smirk on his lips.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"We need the help." Serena tells her family as they walk into her room that she has at the compound. Serena made sure she and her son, now had her own side away from Klaus. She didn't want to bump into him. Not now. Not at all.

"If I may ask what is the problem?" Elijah questions as they walk into the room. His arm linked with Damon's. Hayley next to them.

"Well our dear dear Klaus ordered the to kill the wolves in the Bayou." Katherine tells the older Mikealson.

"And what are we to do about it?" Rebekah walks in arms crossed over her chest.

"We are going to help them and saying no isn't an option at all." Serena gives them a look, making them nod.

"This is my chance of finding my real family, a pack and we have to go through this first." Hayley sighs running a hand through her hair.

"We can save them." Jordan speaks up. "We're some damn supernatural super squad."

Everyone chuckles at the young Hybrids comment. Serena looks to Hayley. "You need to either stay here in a room or go back to whoever you were. If he sees you he'll think something happened and it won't go the way we want it too. Also, you can't get caught in the Bayou."

"You're staying here to." Damon and Stefan tell their sister unison.

"What no." Serena shakes her head in protest. "I have to help and let Elias know and—."

"It's not up for discussion, Mom." Jordan speaks up.

"I can help." Serena states.

"You can, but we won't have you go out there." Kol speaks up. "We know Elias, we can tell him. You're pregnant, you can't use your powers as much anymore. Okay?"

Serena looks to him and then to her son who gives her a nod. She huffs. "Okay fine. I'll stay. Now go. They should be there anytime now. You have to get rid of them all and tell Elias, I will see him soon."

"Think they'll make it on time?" Hayley looks to her watching as the rest walked out the room.

Serena rolls her eyes and nods. "I think so. They wouldn't let me down and they want to show Nik, that he's not boss, so they'll do it."

Serena goes to walk out, but Hayley calls to her. "Serena! Thank you."

Serena only nods before simply leaving the the room. She still didn't want much to do with Hayley. The girl hurt her, she didn't know who long it would take for her ti actually forgive her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena walks into the bar room, in search for Klaus, but she slows down when she sees the Mikealson join Marcel at a table in the bar room, with a bottle of bourbon in hand. "I think it was far more gracious than they deserved."

Marcel looks to him with a glare on his face, Klaus ignores him and begins pouring them both drinks.

"You're disappointed by my lack of diplomacy. You out of all people should need no reminder of the human capacity for cruelty." Klaus speaks, Marcel only remains silent. Klaus' phone buzzes, and he rises from the chair to answer it. "Hello?"

"Mr. Mikaelson. I just wanted to let you know that the faction's considered your terms. We've reached a decision." Serena moves closer to them, trying to catch the conversation.

Klaus smiles, amused. "Have you?"

Suddenly, an explosion is heard from outside, and large amounts of automatic gunfire pierces through the walls and windows of the compound, scattering broken glass all over the bar room. Serena ducks behind the counter, listening as some of the daywalkers are hurt by the gunfire, and many of the nightwalkers go up in flames when they're hit by the sunlight. Someone screams.

Marcel hurries to save one of the burning vampires from exposure, but both himself and Klaus are hit by machine gun shots. Serena rushes to them as Marcel collapses and falls onto the floor in pain as Serena covers him with her body, she looked at his body, eyeing him and holding him tight as the sounds go away.

"I'm-I'm sorry." Marcel groans out.

Serena shakes her head. "Just be quiet, Marce."

After the Serena healed Marcel and Klaus, leaving Klaus to suffer a bit more. Serena, Klaus and Marcel are now alone in the compound's bar after the drive-by shooting. The room is now empty and the furniture's disarranged. The burned skeleton of a nightwalker lays near them.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Marcel becomes so enraged that he flips a table before angrily pointing at Klaus. "This is on you! Now that you're in charge, these are your guys laying dead. Your guys. You're gonna run this city, that better mean something to you, otherwise no one worth a damn is gonna follow you. No one!"

"Marcel." Serena grabs his hand, pulling him away from the Hybrid. "Relax."

Marcel huffs before he glares at Klaus, but instead of being angry at him, Klaus merely smiles as Marcel turns away from him. "I was beginning to worry about you. I don't think I could've taken any more of this differential nonsense. I mean, clearly I underestimated the faction. That won't happen again. But, tell me-- now that we've arrived to this point, now that they have come into our home, visited this upon our people... How would you counsel me to respond?"

"Let's go kill them all." Marcel says determinedly.

"Ridiculous." Serena mumbles, she walks away from them. Klaus calls after her, but she ignores him as she walks upstairs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Davina tip-toes into the garage at the compound, and after a moment, the witch
could feel the uneasiness in the air. Davina sighs. "I know you're in here, Josh. I can sense your fear."

"I heard you're moving in." Josh comes out from a near by car.

Davina smiles widely. "What are you doing in here?"

"You might've known." Davina and Josh hug each other tightly.

"You know, incognito. Gotta run for the hills, but I'm stuck here until it gets dark."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Josh pauses for a minute and shakes his head. "No. Not really. I mean, totally led Klaus into a trap that was the most epic fail of all time, so yeah, kinda crapping my pants right now. Figuratively. So far."

"It's okay. You can trust Marcel. And if Klaus tries to hurt you-- I'll hurt him." While they were talking, Serena has crept into the room without them noticing.

"I'd like to see that." Serena makes herself known. "I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already."

"Serena." Davina turns towards her with a grin, she jumps onto the girl, giving her a hug. When they let go, she turns to Josh. "Josh, this is Klaus' wife, Serena and—."

"Not his wife." Serena says awkwardly. "Just his very pregnant soulmate. And you are Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted "Most Likely to Die Next.""

"She's mother nature." Davina gushes.

Josh hesitantly nods "Fantastic. I'm sorry for what I said about Klaus and—."

"Don't apologize." Serena cuts him off. "Hey, right now I'm just another one of Klaus' prisoners. He promised me he was going to be and do better for our baby, but it was the opposite." Serena clears her throat. "Of course, it would suck if he found out you're still lurking around."

"You can't tell!" Davina exclaims.

Serena let's out a small chuckle with a shake of her head. "I'm only joking. No snitch here, now. Painting?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena walks into the living room after cleaning herself off and showering. She was going to wait for her family, but decided against it and decided to talk to Klaus. She was dreading it, but it's a talk she needed to have.

"Those werewolves you ordered killed, that's not only Hayley's family, but they're also mine." Serena speaks.

"It's only Elias that you care about." Klaus looks up at her, jealously in his eyes and tone. "At least be real, love."

Serena let's out a chuckle. "You're jealous. That's why you want to get rid of him, but to not make it obvious...you went after all of them."

"They won't be together for long, love." Klaus clenches his jaw. "I mean, this so-called family of yours and Hayley's they haven't done you much good, have they? Hayley said it herself-- they abandoned her and left her on her own. Now it's simply her turn to do the same. Elias being there is a bonus and you left them."

"You don't know their reasons." Serena snaps. "You—."

Klaus closes the book angrily and gets up. "Yes, well, I have reason too, my angel. If the werewolves are dead, then the vampires have less desire to kill you and Jordan! I am trying to keep you both safe. It seems that you don't appreciate the effort."

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't use our protection as a way to kill the wolves and Elias! They don't deserve that! They have suffered enough under Marcel's power! They can't even be their human selves because of him! You're letting power get to your head and are starting to forget your morals." Serena moves closer to him, hand on her bump. "You promised that this would be good for us, that you would change! Why-Why is it so hard for you to put me and our children above it all? Why?"

Klaus just stares at her, no words coming out of his mouth. Serena walks to him, culling his cheek. "You know, no matter, as sad as it is to say, I will always love you and all your flaws. I will always be there for you and I know you know that, but that fact won't be taken advantage of anymore and like I said before, I will not be a second option. Everyone in my life, including Elias as made me feel like I'm worth being first and you have once to. I want my Klaus back, my love back. Not the one that I'm standing in front of, with the only thought in his mind is power."

"I love you, Serena." Klaus whispers, his eyes watery. "And I will make it up to you, but-but I'm struggling with everything. I-I can't seem to do anything right and it kills ms to see that my choices are what's hurting you and Jordan, causing you guys to drift from me. And-And seeing you with Elias hurts because he's bringing a genuine smile to your first, I miss you, Serena."

"But I'm right here, Nik." Serena brings her other hand to his cheek. "Right here, you just have to show me how much you truly want me. Show me that you are in this 100%."

Klaus nods slowly and Serena leans forward, pressing a kiss to the side of his cheek before pulling away with a small smile, Klaus watching as she left.

He would do anything for her, he just has to make sure, she knew that. She had to know that she came first to him and that was that. He wanted her, she was his lifeline. He had to let it be known.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey." Serena mumbles as she walks out to the front of the compound.

"Hey." Elias smiles back his voice low.

"You can't be here. You can get hurt and—."

"I'd like to see what'd they do with the Chosen One by my side." Elias teases.

Serena chuckles and looks up at him. "Are they—?"

"They're safe." Eli's smiles with a nod. "All of them. Thanks to your super squad."

"Thank God." Serena sighs happily, pulling him into a hug. "Are you okay?"

She feels Elias nod, the Keener's eyes go to crescent moon mark on her bare shoulder, he smiles and pulls away, bringing his hand to slowly touch it. "It looks like you just got it."

"I'm guessing you're a good tattoo artist." Serena tries to ignore the shiver she felt down her spine. She couldn't help, but to compare it to the way Klaus made her feel. It wasn't the same, his touch was nothing compared to Klaus's, but it was enough to be distracted by, enough to make her feel good. "If Alpha doesn't do good, than you know where to go."

Elias let's out a laugh and adjusts the sweater around her. "You should keep this covered up, though. For now."

"Trust me." Serena fiddles with her fingers "I will."

"Your eyes." Elias starts as he stares into her beautiful eyes. "They light up even more when the moon light shines on you."

Serena blushes watching as he stepped towards her. His eyes go to her lips, Serena could barely manage to keep herself composed. She didn't know what to do as their eyes connected.

Serena decides against giving in and backs away from him. She tries to ignore the disappointed look on her face.

"Right." Elias scratches the back of his neck.
"Not the time, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." Serena takes his hand. "I wish I could, trust me, but—.

"You can't, it's okay." Elias kisses the back of her hand. "Time isn't right. I'll see you, okay?"

"Of course." Serena gives him a small smile watching as Elias rushed away. Serena hated what she had just done, she felt for Elias. He deserved better and she wasn't that for him, but maybe that was all in her head. Who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 799 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
6.1K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
612K 14.3K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 30.7K 53
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค...