Korra's Sister (Sequel to Pri...

By AriaLord

After Avatar Aang and Switch Kira died, the new Avatar and Switch were reborn. Violet is Korra's sister, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 30

760 26 0
By AriaLord

"And then I sped after them as fast as possible" Mako continues his story "Nobody was getting away from Detective Mako."

Violet laughs "Of course not, my boyfriend's the best."

It's been a month since Harmonic Convergence, Violet and Mako officially became a couple with Korra's support. Vines have sprouted up all over Republic City, creating pockets of wilds that the spirits have come to call home. While Korra was taking care of those issues, Violet was enjoying her time at work with Mako, on his break of course.

"I'm glad work is going well for you." Violet smiles

"And I'm glad my girlfriend visits me every day." Mako says pulling Violet onto his lap, which makes her blush, Mako chuckles in response "You're so cute."

"Are you sure you don't want to join your brother at air temple island?" Violet asks

"I like your place" Mako says leaning his head against her shoulder "It's big enough for the two of us, the only thing it doesn't have is room Echo."

"Echo's a full size dragon now, he can't possibly fit." Violet laughs "He likes the apartment's roof anyway."

"I miss when i could just hold him on my lap." Mako admits

"Me too, but he's still my baby." Violet says

"Now I'm jealous of a dragon." Mako jokes

Violet laughs "You don't need to be."

The two go to kiss but are interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Seriously." Mako complains

"Better answer it." Violet stands up from his lap

Mako picks up the phone "Police. He what? Slow down. Okay, I'm on my way."

"What's wrong?" Violet asks as he puts the phone down

"Seems like some out of control stuff happened, I'm going to check it out." Mako grabs his coat "Sorry to have to cut our meeting short today."

"That's alright." Violet kisses him on the cheek "I'll see you at home."

Violet stood on the roof feeding Echo happily.

"It's a little boring now that Harmonic Convergence ended." Violet says to her dragon "Oh, i sent a letter to Lord Zuko, he'll be happy to hear you've grown into a full dragon now."

Echo roars happily in response.

"I hope we can visit him soon." Violet says as she sits against her dragon "I hope he's in good health."

"He is."

Violet turns her head to see the spirit of Sozin "You again? You're annoying you know."

"So I'm told." Sozin replies

"I thought I have to meditate to summon my past lives or they appear in dire times, not just pop up randomly." Violet says annoyed

"That would be the case, if you were the Avatar, but you're not." Sozin walks towards Echo

"Hey-"

Echo leans towards Sozin and he pets him.

"Echo he's a bad man!" Violet shouts

"Be quiet, youngsters should respect their elders." Sozin lectures her

"Go away Lord Sozin." Violet opened her book "I don't want to see you."

"I was a guardian you know!" Sozin shouts at her "Show me more respect."

"Oh let's see, you also wiped out the air nomads, started a war, and lost your guardian powers." Violet lists

"Yes that's what happens when guardian's loose their way." Sozin sighs "I never said I was proud of what I did after. If i didn't repent after my death I wouldn't be here now would I? I played my part in history."

"...are you saying not all guardian's were good guys?" Violet questions

"You don't know the full story of me or your predecessor Kira do you?" Sozin asks "Kira wasn't always a good guy, neither was Zuko."

"I know that!" Violet stands up angrily "Nobody starts off good."

"Right, and just because you started good doesn't mean you'll end good either." Sozin says "It's our curse."

"...go.. go away." Violet turns to head back inside

"Why don't you ask my great grandson, I'm sure he'll tell you." with that Sozin disappeared.

Violet sighs as she sits in her apartment "Peace sure doesn't last long in this world"

-

Violet stands next to Korra as Air Acolytes pull an airship in with ropes. The doors slide open and Asami is seen standing just inside the vehicle.

"Did someone order a fully equipped Future Industries airship?" Asami smiles

"It's perfect! Thanks Asami." Korra says happily

"I figured if we're going to Ba Sing Se to search for airbenders, we should do it in style." Asami tells her

"Are you sure you will really find more air benders?" Violet questions "Just because one happened to appear in the city doesn't necessarily mean theirs more."

"Vi think of it, if theirs one theirs gotta be more." Korra responds excitedly

"Are you sure you don't want to join?" Tenzin asks

"No I'm good." Violet responds "After Harmonic Convergence I think I'm gonna sit this journey out to rest."

"We'll tell you immediately if we need you." Tenzin reassures her "But you're never not needed."

"Thanks Tenzin, but I'm good." Violet smiles

"While you guys are gone, Pema and I will hold down the fort." Kya tells him

Violet turns to see Mako approaching "Mako!" she happily runs over and hugs him

"Hey honey." Mako hugs her back and kisses the top of her head "Came to say bye?"

"Mhm." Violet nods

"Mako, I'm so glad you're here." Korra walks over to the two

"Of course, Korra. Avatar. Avatar Korra." Mako stands up very straight, begins to speak in a very professional tone. "Once I received your message I proceeded to contact various locations within the Earth Kingdom as ordered by you, the Avatar."

"Right, the Avatar thanks you for your loyal service." Korra responds sarcastically "Did you find any more leads?"

"There are reports of airbenders popping up all over the Earth Kingdom. I marked the villages on this map." Mako takes off the map slung over his shoulder. "You guys can take it with you."

"Actually, I was kind of hoping you could come, too." Korra says "Encourage someone else to come too."

"Uh, it's probably better if I sit this one out." Mako says wrapping his arm around Violet in nervousness

"I know things have been weird between us since we broke up, but you're a part of Team Avatar, and we can't do this without you or Violet." Korra tries to persuade them "I told you two I was fine with this."

"I'm sorry, I can't." Mako sighs and looks down at Violet "Come on."

"Have a safe trip sis." Violet waves to Korra

The couple walks off and Bolin came running after them.

"Guys, Mako, wait a sec." Bolin calls out

Mako turns to face Bolin "Korra already asked, bro. I can't just leave Republic City. I have a life here, and a job."

"A life? You sleep under your desk. And what's a more important job than helping the Avatar rebuild an entire civilization?" Bolin questions

"I don't sleep under a desk I live with Violet." Mako sighs

"You sleep under the desk at home dear, doing work." Violet chimes in then mutters "Too nervous to sleep with me."

"Not helping." Mako looks at her then back at Bolin "It's not just that. I feel like I've been drifting apart from everyone else."

"Well, drift back, we need you two! C'mon Mako, we're going to Ba Sing Se, where Dad grew up. What if I meet our grandma for the very first time, and she asks me" Bolin imitates an old woman. "Where's your sweet brother? and I have to say I'm sorry, Grandma, he had some really important police paperwork to file. and she starts to cry those grandma tears, and is like" he grabs Mako's shoulders. "Mako! Why? Why? I can't go on, I ca--  and then she dies."

"Mako you should go with them." Violet pulls out of his hold and stands in front of him "Rebond with the team."

"What about you?" Mako asks "We just got a routine going where we can see each other more often.. we just got together."

"It's only a little time apart, it'll be so exciting going to Ba Sing Se." Violet encourages

"Won't you come then too?" Mako asks taking her hand

"Yeah Violet it'll be so fun!" Bolin adds excitingly

"Sorry I can't." Violet tells them "I'm waiting for Lord Zuko to respond to my letter about Echo, I got stuff to do here. Besides its not like the president kicked me out, only Korra."

"Are you sure you're ok with me going?" Mako asks

"Of course." Violet kisses him "Go have fun, see the world."

"I'll be back soon." Mako turns to Bolin "Alright, I'll come with you. I guess I gotta call Beifong. She's not going to be happy."

Bumi, Asami, Korra, Tenzin, Jinora, Bolin, and Mako wave through the green-tinted glass window of the airship. On deck, Naga puts her head over the railing and allows her tongue to hang out, as she feels the wind on her face. Oogi comes up next to her and does the same.

Violet stops waving when they're out of sight.

"Are you sure you're ok with not going?" Kya asks

"Yep, I got lots to do myself." Violet responds excitedly "Bye bye."

Violet runs off home and checks her mail, still no response from Lord Zuko. She sighs and heads up to Echo.

"Hey boy." Violet pets him and he roars happily, she sits down and opens a book "Let's see, Switch Kira.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 399 16
The Avatar's sister, Y/N has been living with the water tribe since Aang's disappearance 100 years ago. No one knows that she is the Avatar's sister...
698 33 6
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Korra is now gone and it's time for a new Avatar. But she isn't from the Earth Kingdom like everyone thinks she will be. No...
128K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...
166K 8.1K 82
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...