Korra's Sister (Sequel to Pri...

By AriaLord

After Avatar Aang and Switch Kira died, the new Avatar and Switch were reborn. Violet is Korra's sister, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 28

621 27 0
By AriaLord

I have finished this season in the book already.. it's just taking all my patience now to not post the final chapter tonight cause I got really excited writing it. It's a really good end to the season that I wrote and I love it.

-

Violet sat outside for hours watching the distance.

"Honey come inside it's cold." Senna says from the tent

"I have a bad feeling" Violet replies

"Violet I know you're afraid." Senna approaches her "I would be lying if i said i wasn't, you were so brave to stop this war before it happened. I don't think your role would be any less important now then it was before."

"...I want to help" Volet holds onto Mako's scarf "I'm just so afraid."

"Do what your heart tells you, nobody will look down on you." Senna smiles before heading back inside

Violet hears laughter in the distance and looks up, their was a glowing spirit ahead of her. She stood up and walked over to it. The spirit looked like Lulu, the first guardian.

"Lulu?" Violet looks confused

"Violet!" Lulu smiles at her "Hi hi"

"What in the world?" Violet looks around to see other spirits around her

"I brought some friends." Lulu says happily

"It's been some time." the spirit of Kira steps out from the group

"Kira" Violet turns to her

"I told you before, the guardian's always have a part to play." Kira tells her "Every single one of us."

Violet looks around at all the spirits, they were all the previous guardian's. The spirit that surprised her the most, was Sozin, the Fire Lord that started the previous war Avatar Aang had stopped and wiped out the air nomads.

"Ignore him." Kira says pointing to the old spirit "We're not so proud of that one."

"Each of us had a role to play in history." Lulu grabs Violet's hand "Even death can't stop us! We're the proud guardian's!"

Violet looks around at her encouraging past lives.

"Death isn't something to be afraid of. It's just something to avoid." Kira tells her "You don't know what's ahead, this won't be where your story ends. I'm sure of it."

"Your sister needs you." Lulu says pointing head "Go to her!"

With that Violet whistles and Echo comes running. She quickly climbs aboard her dragon and they take off running.

"You can do it!"

"Go get him!"

Violet looks back as her past lives began to fade.

"Thank you, everyone." Violet looks ahead "I'm not the most competent guardian, but i won't let you down. Hurry Echo!"

Echo lets out a roar and grows larger, he was now a full size dragon.

"Oh dear" Violet looked surprised, Echo spread his wings and began to fly. "Ah! Echo you can fly!" she laughs happily "My baby dragon's a big boy now."

Echo roars happily in response as they flew towards the portal.

-

Vaatu hovered above the Tree of Time looking down at Korra, Mako, and Bolin. Unalaq looked up at Vaatu in amazement. Unalaq turns to the Avatar and the two brothers, who are standing behind him.

"Raava, nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again." Vaatu spoke

"I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. You're going right back in that prison." Korra says

Vaatu tries to fuse with Unalaq as Korra enters the Avatar State and stops him with a large blast of fire. She catches Unalaq with airbending, lifting him off the ground, and flings him back through the portal.

Korra turned to Mako and Bolin "Don't let Unalaq back in the Spirit World."

"You got it" Bolin replies as the brothers quickly head out

"Raava you seem to be alone this time around." Vaatu speaks "Faari is running away hiding again?"

"You're not getting anywhere near my little sister!" Korra reenters the Avatar State and charges at Vaatu with a thrust of firebending.

-

As the brother run back into the portal, they witness the two Avatars fighting. Korra shields herself from Unalaq's water attacks with fire before exiting her air spout. On the ground, she directs three rocks, knocking Unalaq off his waterspout. Unalaq manages to remain in the waterspout and direct two water streams at Korra, which she manages to nimbly dodge. 

Korra propels herself with earthbending and throws three fire blasts at Unalaq. Unalaq throws a large water whip at Korra, which she manages to catch, before freezing it and tossing him off his waterspout. Korra bends out another water whip and traps Unalaq's left hand. Unalaq enters his Avatar State and pulls Korra toward him. 

The Avatars drags themselves toward the center. As Korra enter the Avatar State, the show of strength resulted in the ground around them to rumble and crack. Vaatu emerges from within, startling the brothers. Korra attempts to attack Vaatu with a fire breath, but Vaatu enters her mouth and pulls out Raava. 

Korra weakens and collapses onto the ground. Unalaq traps Raava in a water bubble.  Vaatu re-enters Unalaq' body, and he grins viciously.

"Korra!" the brothers shout

"He's got the Light Spirit!" Bolin adds

The brothers prepare to attack Unalaq, but the Dark Avatar easily neutralized their attacks and sends out a large ice spike, knocking Mako and Bolin unconscious.

Korra weakly attempts to reach Raava, but Unalaq picks up the spirit with purple streams of water and slams her against a rock. He directs a strong blast of water at Raava. Korra groans in pain when Avatar Aang disappears from her vision of the Avatars. With another strike, Korra's vision of Avatar Roku disappear. The following strike destroyed Korra's vision of Avatar Kyoshi. Korra weakly tries to get up, but another strike on Raava causes her to shrink in pain as her vision of Avatars Kuruk, Yangchen, and Szeto disappear. 

The next strike led to multiple rows of Avatars being destroyed. Unalaq bends out another stream of water, preparing to attack. Korra futilely tries to muster sufficient strength. With one final blow, Raava was destroyed, dissipating in a glow of golden light, and Korra's vision of Avatar Wan disappears. Korra struggles to muster sufficient strength before passing out. Unalaq subsequently turns dark, with Vaatu's patterns on his chest, and grows slightly in size.

Mako and Bolin pick up an unconscious Korra. The turn to see Unalaq growing in size. Unalaq looks at Mako, Bolin and Korra.

"Now, ten thousand years of darkness begins!"

They hear a roar and Echo emerges from the portal.

"Wanna bet!" Violet's eyes glow purple

She jumps off Echo and smacks the giant Unalaq right in the chest and he falls over.

"Violet!" Mako shouts

"You finally show your face Faari." Unavaatu laughs "It's too late, your sister is gone."

"My sister will never be gone!" Violet declares as Echo catches her as she falls

"Violet get out of here!" Bolin shouts

"It's too dangerous!" Mako shouts

"Faari, lend me your strength" Violet mutters

"This time, we will save our sisters" she hears the spirit respond "And nobody will die here."

"Get Korra out of here now!" Violet shouts to the boys

"What about you?!" Mako shouts "We can't just leave you here!"

"Go!" Violet commands her voice changing

"You heard her Mako" Bolin carries Korra on his back "Let's move!"

Violet watches as the boys run away.

"I've waited thousands of years for this!" Unavaatu says "It's time to consume you."

Unavaatu swipes at her and echo dodges.

"If that's what you want Vaatu!" Violet stands up and Echo roars in worry "I promise I'll be back Echo."

Echo roars loudly as Violet jumped off him and went straight into Vaatu, the world went black. Unavaatu began to laugh.

"You fool!" Unavaatu laughs "I have all the power now!"

Unalaq reach out to the spirit lights, creating a storm. Mako and Bolin from far off look on in fear and worry. Echo lands beside them and lets out a sad roar.

Mako looked in pain "Violet.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1K 48
When one legend ends, another rises from the ashes. Join Ryu the right hand man of his best friend Korra who is the Avatar. Just like his grandfather...
707 33 6
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Korra is now gone and it's time for a new Avatar. But she isn't from the Earth Kingdom like everyone thinks she will be. No...
113K 4.2K 23
❝I LOVE YOU, PRINCESS.❞ Kira said softly to Azula, her blue eyes meeting her amber ones. She was able to read the shock in her girlfriend's eyes as s...
201K 4.8K 21
Aya is Katara and Sokka's little sister(so original) and happens to be just like her brother; she isn't a bender. Physically, she loves that her sist...