Sex?

By taicardi

~Your typical high school story. A girl still trying to find her way into the world and happens to come acros... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 76

45 18 11
By taicardi

Lying on my bed with a warm smile on my face, stretching out my body on this soft bed, letting my happiness travel from my heart to my toes and up my fingertips, I let the past few weeks flash through my mind.

It's been about a week since I went to that dance company and since I received my birthday present, it's already the second week of December.

Now, I lie on my bed waiting for Sally to come over, we decided a few days ago and now here I am, excited to see her, looking up at the peach ceiling above, watching as the grey sky of today filter it's way through my room.

Breathing in and out, relaxing and letting the gitteriness subside, I sit up, curving my legs out to the side of my bed as I took a look at my bookcase in front of me, the book frames' colors standing out to me before I roll over back onto my bed.

Hitting my back first against the mattress, I roll to the opposite side of the bed, but this time closer to the middle.

Signing once more, I lie flat on the bed, looking up at the ceiling once more.

"Well hello," I hear his voice, my focus on the ceiling above breaking away as my heart quickens in excitement. Not expecting the surprise, I sit back up quickly, my eyes widen when I see Andrew standing there, leaning against the door frame, "I thought I'd give you a surprise,"

Excited to see him, I smile, my checks tighting around my face as my knees tuck under and I shuffle off the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I gasp.

"I walked in the front door, you know, you really should learn how to shut that thing." He smiles smugly, so genuine and real with his glittery eyes dancing towards mine. I can't help but let mine dance back.

"But seriously, what are you doing here?" I whine, my smile out still, my heart beat pounding as I walked around my bed towards the edge as he walked closer too. "Oh my gosh, and Sally's about to come," I inform as my eyes widen, looking towards the window that she could come into at any minute, the realization settling in for a moment until I look back into Andrew's intoxicating eyes.

He kisses me, his slow strides towards me made an affect and now he's here in my lips and I melt into him before I break it apart.

"But no, you should leave," I warn, not sounding serious at all, my eyes wide don't bring an impact as he smiles in return, his presence leaving all consequences and right mind behind.

Sinking into the edge of the bed as we both sit down on the pink rosy sheets with flowers and plants stitched onto it, he kisses me once more, his hands cupping my cheeks as I melt into his touch again.

"No, you should really go," I urge.

He hums back a reply, smiling with his eyes closed as he pulls me back in, his embrace filling me up that his presence makes me forget once more until we break apart.

"Andrew," I warn.

"A little birdy told me it was your birthday," he coos, making me sigh with a smile, my eyes closing as he pulls me back into a kiss, one hand on my cheeks, his firm hand keeping me close, while the other rests on my knee.

Breaking apart once more, I chuckle out another sigh.

"Ya, it was my birthday," I reply with my dreamy look, eyes fluttering, his kiss sending me under as I feel completely safe in our orb of gold light surrounding us.

"Happy birthday," his soft voice praises, my smile replying and my eyes closing already as he pulls me in. Another peck planting on my lips, growing swollen and thirsty with each one he gives, a pattern of break and collide, together and apart, begins.

"Andrew," I hum and he hums back in question as his closed eyes take in the joy of our patterned kisses. He pulls me back in without letting me express more, "I have some news for you,"

"Oh ya?" He hums, eyes still closed, kissing me again. I chuckle by the yet again interruption he keeps giving me. "What is it?" He asks, breaking apart before his mush of a kiss pecks back and the smack of our kiss echoes.

"Well-" he interrupts once more with another kiss, sending me into his golden atmosphere that when we break apart I laugh out loud.

Knees touching, foreheads so close, his hands pulling me close, letting my giddy laugh engulf into his mouth, my laugh vibrates into him until I break apart again.

My eyes are closed, my smile still soft against my checks as this little game amuses me.

It's like he can sense the laugh because he pulls me back in, humoring me with yet another one of his interrupting kisses. I can feel his smile in the kiss once his expected response of my laugh comes through again.

"Seriously, Andrew," I pout, not sounding serious at all.

Another kiss, mush, surprising me again, like each time. You'd think I get used to this orb of light and happiness around me, the memory of his wet and warm lips on mine, instead it makes me smile more each time, hypnotized by it all, I barely believe it's even happening, we're in our own world always.

"I've got something to tell you,"

Another kiss.

"What?"

Kiss, the peck echoing once me disconnect.

"You know?"

He hums out again, interested to hear what it is that he should know, kissing me once more, distracting me for a second before I pull out again.

"Did you know?-" kiss, " I joined this-" kiss,"thing,"

"Hmm, and what is that?" He questions, a hum of a noise as his smack kiss comes ringing in my ears, amusing me further.

"Oh, you know, this and that," I continue, his hum of a reply for me to say more comes forth as we kiss in between, "dance, art, sing, ya, da-," I inform.

He's interested to know more but his constant kisses stop me and I lose myself in his embrace, forgetting what it is I'm telling him, making me the one to interrupt myself. It's me who pulls him closer, me who makes him groan out in pleasure, it's me that wraps my arms around his shoulders and neck as I forget about everything and everyone, throwing caution to the wind and screwing away what I had planned to tell him in the first place.

So, I sink with his lips and touch, his pecks and moans, his hands wrapping around my back as I push my body into him. His hands reaching back up my cheeks as I wrap my hands around his checks too, no longer around his neck, until it all calms down again and we just go back to our calmed pecks, breathing re-calibrating for a moment.

We break apart, rise and fall of our chest following and our resting foreheads against one another, I close my eyes along with his.

Opening my eyes again, I look back into his eyes and watch as his smile grows on his face. His eyes light up with joy along with mine and I give him one more peck just for extra measure.

Our golden light wrapping around us as we hold each other's embraces with our kiss and us sitting on the ledge of the soft comfy bed of mine, I don't even hear the window opening, the creek and the gasp that follows.

As the sound settles, I look away from Andrew and my eyes wander ahead of him at his side. And that's when I spot Sally, her blonde hair swaying beside her as she squats down on the window's ledge, the curtain drapes bunched up in her hand as the raised window reached above her head, that's when everything settles in.

My eyes widen, my breathing stopping, heart beat beating, I watch for a moment as she just watches the scene take place, me still so close to Andrew that I'm almost hugging him.

I observe wide eyed as her reaction takes place, slowly seeing all of it happening. She turns away, her figure leaving in a rush, her blonde hair flashing in my memory, that's when I react, my breathing coming back.

"Sally!" I call, my voice shrill, not sounding my own, feeling my eyes out of their sockets as my body takes me away before I can register it all.

Standing up off the spot on my bed, running out the door, blazing so fast, I don't even feel my legs, my heart beat pounding in my chest as I slip and turn out of my door, into the hallway, grabbing hold of the ramp in a rush as I finally reach outside.

My breathing loud as I stop, standing still, looking around in my driveway not seeing her anywhere in site, eyes still wide as I observe the grey pavement, the grey sky above, the trees flowing in the wind, I'm growing desperate.

Still not able to react to anything, my body weak and limb as it stays planted in its place, the rush of the run from before, the glow of Andrew's kisses still registering in me, seeing Sally's reaction play in my head, I can't even turn the corner where my window and tree stands where she had climbed up to see me.

Yet to see me kiss Andrew, see me in my glow state.

Now in my after glow, it fully vanishes as I hear the snap of thunder boom through the sky and skyrocket inside of me, looking up at the plain gray sky above it finally breaks as the rain falls and that's when I break too.

My cries come, my breathing shallow as I weep, not believing any of it, yet knowing all of it's true.

The rain falling onto me in quick plumps, promoting my now wet skin, soaking my clothes as it sticks to my skin, not knowing which is my tears and which is the rain, my cries being drowned by the pouring water, the thunder above and my heartbeat thumping in my chest.

The surprise of what just happen finally registering and releasing, I let myself cry, looking up at the sky for only a moment before looking back at the dripping dark pavement below, my soaked hair sticking to my skin, frizzing beside me as it grows dark with the rain's contact along with this day.

I felt completely hopeless, heart beat drowned out along with the thunder and rain, I let myself get drowned along with it as I felt nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...