โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

{ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ } ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

Deal

2.4K 69 3
By multi_stories01

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without us." Rebekah pouts at her brother and Damon gesturing between herself and Kol.

"You know how I love to set things on fire!" Kol exclaims taking a seat next to Serena who was writing in a small journal, Jordan on her other side.

Damon smirks. "What were we supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?"

"Besides, they were my responsibility." Klaus continues. "They attacked the lovely pregnant girl who's carrying my child."

Rebekah rolls her eyes, sharing a look with Serena. "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards Mother Nature who carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"Beks, don't ever say bun in oven ever again." Serena scrunches her nose. "It's cringey."

"Whatever." Rebekah shrugs as the Salvatore brothers walk in.

"I would like to know what the plan to get Elijah back is." Hayley walks into the room.

"And no one gives a fuck about what you want to know." Stefan snaps at her.

"I deserve to know—."

"You don't deserve anything." Jordan cuts her off.

"You could've easily lost your life yesterday, you shouldn't even be here alive seeing another day." Kol glares at her. "I suggest you tread lightly because you can easily be killed."

"Now, what is happening with Elijah?" Damon asks. "I need him back."

"What's the plan?" Stefan and Serena ask in unison, small smirks on their faces.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus says.

Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can embed itself in his face. Serena used her pen and through it at him hitting him right in the back of the head.

Serena laughs when Klaus gives her a look. "I think they were talking about the plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who swore to protect me."

"The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley adds.

"In the front, if we're being specific." Kol and Klaus and say in unison, with the famous Mikealson smirk on their lips.

"That's absolutely terrifying." Jordan mumbles. Making Serena nod in agreement.

"Look, you two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Damon looks between Rebekah and Klaus.

"Okay." Klaus sighs. "Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty—."

"Watch your mouth." Serena cuts in.

Klaus glances at her. "Sorry, just a teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly--." Klaus turns to Rebekah and gestures for her to speak. "Sister, please."

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." She pipes in.

" Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is nothing more diabolical." Hayley speaks up.

Serena stands going over to Hayley, everyone watches as she puts a hand up to her head making the wolf flinch. Serena allows her hand to hover and just like that, Hayley falls to the ground unconscious. Everyone gives her a like.

"She was getting on my nerves." Serena sits back down.

"You should've just killed her." Everyone in the room says.

"What's the rest of the plan?" Serena ignores their statement. "I know you both and I know that's not all."

"You know us well, love. That was only Plan A, There's always a Plan B." Klaus smiles

"And what's that?" Damon places his hands on his hips.

"Let me guess." A voice says from the doorframe. "War."

"Kat!" Serena jumps up and rushes to the girl.

"Serena, you are absolutely glowing." Katherine pulls her into a hug. "You look gorgeous."

"You flatter me, Kat."

"You deserve to be flattered, Re."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Look, I know you and Klaus are friends, but the fact is, since the Originals showed up—."

Serena somehow convinced Klaus to allow her to go with him to see Marcel. She brought Jordan along because one he wasn't leaving her side and two she wanted him to meet Marcel.

"Oh, come now, Thierry. You're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were at bygones." Klaus walks in, Serena and Jordan following.

"I see you've given him free rein of your compound now, too." Thierry turned to Marcel in annoyance.

"Yes. Well, seeing as my family and I lived here—built the place, in fact—-."

"All right. Come on. You both know the drill. Thierry's my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. Serena is my mother. They are guest here. Peace, all right? All right." Marcel turns to Klaus. "What you need, my brother?"

"That's Marcel?" Jordan whispers to his mother.

"Mhm." Serena hums. "You two will meet after."

"I'm afraid my sister is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it." Klaus sighed, not bringing up the two Salvatore's, Kol and Katherine.

"I'll say." Marcel says.

"We're not gonna have three Originals and whatever she is walking around town, are we? Half our guys think the sister killed the nightwalkers." Thierry scoffed.

"Is that an accusation?" Serena tilts her head, making her eyes glow their icy blue.

"Yes. Yes it is." Thierry snaps.

Serena gives him a grin and in a instant he's on his knees clutching his head. "I am not to be messed with. My time isn't to be wasted either. I have quite a temper now."

"Mom, let him go." Marcel stepped in front of her. "Please."

"Do not talk bad about my family. I can kill you before you even take your next breath or blink for that matter." Serena threatens Thierry. The vampire slowly nods letting out a groan.

"Mom." Jordan nudges her arm. Marcel looks at Jordan with wide eyes.

Serena nods stopping. Thierry stands up with the help of Marcel.

"What did I say about peace? And don't ever talk to her like that again." Marcel whispered harshly to him.

"Come on. Walk with me." Marcel turns to Serena and motions for them to follow.

Klaus smiles smugly at Thierry, Serena rolls her eyes and pushes him to walk. Marcel steers us out of the room and onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard, Jordan linking his arm with his mothers.

"Your inner circle man lacks a sense of humor." Klaus said unamused.

"He's a little overprotective, but loyal to a fault. I saved his life back in the '40s, found him dying of a war wound outside a hospital. He'd kill for me and die for me. Plus, that boy can play the trumpet like you would not believe. Maybe I'll see if he can play a little tonight at the party. You're coming, right?" Marcel looked to Serena expectingly.

He had told her about it last night, but she didn't exactly give him a direct answer. Serena turned to Klaus who was shaking his head no. Serena smiles and nods at Marcel. "Of course."

Jordan let's out chuckle at Klaus's annoyed reaction.

"I'm going also." Klaus cuts in. "How can I miss my chance to meet the city councilman as he accepts your gigantic charitable donation?"

Marcel laughs. "Oh, he's a schmuck, but he lets us do our thing in exchange for certain community services, like keeping our fangs out of the locals." He hesitates for a moment before going on. " Listen, about your brother... I would love to help you out, but Thierry is right. My guys are on edge. They see the Original family moving in, vampires dying? It makes them nervous. If I hand Elijah back now, it might give the wrong impression about who's really in charge here. You know what I mean?"

"You understand-- I had to ask." Klaus smiles fakely. He leaves and pulls out his phone.

"I'll be in a second." Serena tells him. Klaus gives her a small nod.

"Marce." Serena starts. "This is Jordan. Jordan is my son."

"Like blood?" Marcel looks Jordan over.

"At first no, but then this whole bond thing happened and it's a long story, but yes. Blood." Serena let's out a breathy chuckle.

"Where'd she find you?" Marcel laughs holding his hand out to Jordan.

Jordan takes it with a laugh. "Ran away from home, found me in the middle of the woods."

"Guess I have a little brother, huh?" Marcel wraps an arm around the 16 year old.

"It's gonna be weird having an older brother." Jordan gives him a shrug. "But I think I'll get use to it."

"I think Davina could use a friend up there." Serena tells Marcel smiling at the two. "Think he can come with me later?"

"Of course." Marcel nods. "I have to get to know him too."

"Sounds good. We have to go. See you later." Serena smiles at him, Jordan links their arms.

The two walk out and see Klaus grab a pitchfork and he attempts to impale a guy with it. Jordan speeds and grabbed the pitchfork bending it.

"This is all not necessary. Let them go." Jordan told him sternly.

"You know I'm the parent. You don't tell me what to do."

"You are no parent of mine." Jordan remarks. "Now let him go."

Klaus holds tighter to the guy. Serena steps next to Jordan. "Now, Klaus." She gives him a look and he sighs compelling and releasing him.

"Such a child."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Salvatore-Mikealson family walk into the compound, taking in the dark, wild atmosphere. Acrobats perform, dancers handle exotic animals, and confetti falls glittering upon the party guests.

This was Damon and Stefan's first actual outing, Kol and Kat stood home with Milo, Klaus didn't want them to be seen just yet. Kol threw a tantrum, but nonetheless stayed back. The two Salvatore's who had their arms linked with their sister were already getting stares. The Salvatore's just rejoiced in the attention.

"Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say." Klaus smiled.

" He definitely knows how to throw a party." Jordan comments.

Serena watches as Rebekah and Klaus spot a blonde as she enters the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. Rebekah looks pleased, but Klaus' smile falls.

"That's Cami?" Serena asks Klaus who just nods. Even though they were in bad terms, Klaus didn't dare to keep a thing. He told her everything.

"And I'm guessing she's not supposed to be here?" Damon asked catching on to his sisters thinking.

"Exactly, so why is she here?" Klaus turned to Rebekah.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah smirks before she crosses the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus sighs and looks to Serena silently asking for her to going with him.

"That's your sister." Serena puts her hands up. Klaus huffed.

"I'll go." Stefan joins Klaus and the two walk towards the two blondes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Some time into the party, Rebekah watched as Marcel didn't even take a glance at her or Cami, but at his mother who was now dancing with Jordan, her other son, and a man he seemed to recognize, but couldn't place his finger on it, laughing and smiling big.

Klaus along with Rebekah noticed the same thing. Klaus thought this was part of Marcel's plan to mess with him, but at the same time he knew it was so much more.

Marcel watched his mother and newly found brother with a smile. He felt over protective of them, but at the same time she once again felt like home and boy did he miss that feeling.

Marcel approached his mother as she danced with Jordan and the man he felt he knew. The taller one of the boys cleared his throat and nodded behind her. Serena stopped dancing and turned to see where he was looking to.

"Marce!" Serena pulled him into a hug. He rolled his eyes at the nickname, the same one she's had for years, but he knew it was going to stick, so he had to get use to it.

He hugged back. Across the room Klaus watched on anger bubbling in him.

"I don't think Cami was the distraction." Stefan spoke from between Klaus and Rebekah. They both shot him a glare before looking back at the two.

"Mind introducing me." Marcel pulled away looking at the familiar blue eyed.

"Oh right. This is Damon, my—."

"Brother." Marcel finishes for her. "I remember now. You were the great uncle she always told me about. Glad I could put a face to the name officially."

"Trust me, uncle Damon isn't all that great." Jordan jokes.

"Say that when you force me to play video games with you again." Damon flicks his nephews ear.

Marcel laughs as Damon brings him into an unexpected hug. They pull away.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted but do you mind if I steal mom for a dance." Marcel asked kindly.

"Of course." Damon nods with a smile, Jordan goes to follow, but Marcel pulls him back.

"You too, short stack."

"I'm not that short!" Jordan exclaims.

"You are kinda short." Serena teases as she grabs his hand.

"You know." Serena starts. She glances at Klaus and Rebekah who met her eye contact. "Whatever is going on between you guys, I want no part in it, but if you or Jordan or even my brothers get into it and come out hurt. I will interfere."

"I don't want you in the middle of it, mom." Marcel told her. "Neither of you."

"But, if we have to be in the middle of it. we gladly will be." Jordan continued.

"I don't doubt it." Marcel nodded.

"I think my time is up." Serena nods her head to behind him and Jordan. Cami was there staring at him. "I think someone wants to dance with you."

"She can wait." Marcel says gently. "I wanna spend sometime with you guys."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" NO!" Serena heard Davina's voice as she and Jordan made her way up.

"Come on." Jordan grabs Serena and they speed to the room.

The two bust into the room and see Davina fall to her knees. Jordan speeds and catches her before she could fully hit the ground. Serena groans. She knew this was all apart of my fathers plan. All because the girl was trying to help Marcel.

"Heys it's okay. Your okay." Serena speaks softly as she falls next to them. Jordan pacing the girl in her arms.

Serena runs a hand through her hair and she relaxes in my arms and finally looks up at her and then to next to me seeing Jordan. She moves closer into Serena.

"He's a good guy." Serena rubs her back. "That's my son Jordan."

"How did he come in?"

"Probably because he holds some of my energy in him."

Davina nods in understanding and they suddenly hear a voice call from the door. The three look up to see Marcel there now coming in.

Serena helps Davina up just as Marcel pulls her into his embrace. "You're okay! I was so worried."

"I'm okay." Marcel sighed in relief and they pull away.

"Are you okay?" Serena asks him as she pulls him into a hug.

"Yeah. Thank you for watching her." He whispers

"No need to thank me." She whispers back pulling away. "That's nothing to thank me for."

"Don't say that you need to thank her. She's stubborn." Jordan spoke up as he saw Marcel about to protest.

"Word is that you're giving Elijah back?"

"Yeah, Klaus saved me. Thought I owed him one." He shrugged.

Serena chuckles. "Make him wait a little. I would love to see him more pissed off."

"Deal." He gave her a thumbs up.

"Now, let's have our own little family party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 325 26
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฎ-๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ and ๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ were deep in love during the y...
194K 7.2K 57
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
59.4K 2.4K 11
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‹แด€แดแด€ส€ษช แด€ส€ษชแด‡ษด ๊œฑษดแดแดก สœแด€แด… แดแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด แด๊œฐ แดส๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹ ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€ษด สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส !DIS...
1.7K 80 5
๐จ๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง) : ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐™ฐ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›...