Compassion- Lookism

By cocoabellah

started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeo... More

C h a r a c t e r s
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e *
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y O n e *
F o r t y T w o
F o r t y T h r e e
F o r t y F o u r
F o r t y S i x
F o r t y S e v e n
F o r t y E i g h t
F o r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
F i f t y S e v e n
F i f t y E i g h t
F i f t y N i n e
S i x t y
S i x t y O n e
S i x t y T w o
S i x t y T h r e e
S i x t y F o u r
S i x t y F i v e
S i x t y S i x
S i x t y S e v e n
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S i x t y E i g h t ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

F o r t y F i v e

414 25 5
By cocoabellah

Irene felt the tension of all the girls with each other. Irene felt sick to her stomach at the thought of just stepping up on stage again. Her hands started to tremble slightly as she stood up from the sitting audience. Her legs felt as if they would give out at any moment for her to embarrass herself. She stepped through the people from her class with Mira, Yui and Zoe. She felt like falling down and giving up, but she knew the others wanted to have a good schedule tomorrow.

"Good luck. Don't be worried. This stage is a lot smaller than our last one." Duke quietly whispered and put a hand on Irene's shoulder. He has grown accustomed to see Irene's facial features and her behavior well enough to know how she was feeling. She had the same look on her face as she did before they were performing. Just by the slight fidgeting of her hands.

"Thanks." She smiled and took the mic from his outstretched hand. She stepped up the 3 small steps onto the wooden plank stage. She got up with her friends and heard the audience of other departments start talking to one another and mumbling.

"Look. Its Irene."
"They're the prettiest group I've ever seen."
"Look at their outfits."

Irene slightly flinched at the introduction beats started. Irene froze for a moment and looked out at the sew of beige and black. She could only pick out the members of burn knuckles since they were the only ones wearing grey. In the back of the audience were her two friends of burn knuckle. Vasco and Jace smiled at her once they made eye contact. Jace gave her a thumbs up and smiled with his pearly teeth and Vasco just stared at her with his happy little excited smile Irene couldn't help, but smile at.

Irene started singing to the song with the girls dancing behind her. Irene sang the chorus with each high note on point and danced elegantly. The dance was easier for her, since she had to sing most of it. They had the visuals, Irene's vocals, good dance since it was easy moves and good stage presence. Irene did Sieun, her favorite members, high note and went up in pitch 3 levels higher.

Everyone was in shock was the smiled and stepped to the back to do her whistle note. She finished off perfectly with her friends in an ending pose. She smiled at the crowd as they went quiet for a moment and cheered loudly. They clapped and cheered for the small group. Irene felt that rush of pride and warmth bloom into her chest once again. The people, who didn't really like her and know her were even impressed with her vocals and visuals. Mira and the girls smiled and bowed together as a thank you for watching.

The rush was too much. It made her smile until her cheekbones ached. She was so happy to see people liking her performance.

***

After dinner Irene started away from the cafeteria. The food was pretty bad, but Irene was thankful that they were feeding them. She was exhausted after singing, playing games and being around so many people. She was ready to go lay down back at the dorm and lay down for a little while. She was kind of excited to watch some of her favorite reality shows too. They also had a curfew to watch for too.

Irene waited at the elevator after pressing the button. She started spacing out about the performance form earlier when she felt a tap on her back. Irene glanced behind her and saw Zeus standing there with a kind and welcoming smile. Irene twisted around and looked up at him with a returning smile

"Are you ending the night early?" He asked, standing beside her with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Im pretty tired." Irene smiled and held her hands in front of her thighs. The elevator bell rung and the doors slid open for a few other students coming out. Irene moved aside for them and walked into the elevator with Zeus.

"Which floor are you going to?" He asked as he stepped in. Irene stood in the corner of the metallic elevator, feeling a little awkward and tired.

"The 3rd." Irene answered.

"Oh okay, same." He smiled. Irene smiled awkward as he turned around to face her with his back to the buttons. The elevator doors closed in on one another, trapping Irene and Zeus in the elevator together. It was quiet for a moment as he pulled out his phone.

"You have a really good voice. Did you take lessons?" He asked, trying to make some small talk.

"Thank you. My neighbor used to teach me when i was younger." Irene answered, tucking a strand of her chesnut brown hair behind her ear.

"What year are you in?" He asked.

"I'm a freshmen in the fashion department." She said, yawning widely and covering her mouth.

"So, 17 or 16? I'm not surprised." He said, his voice sounding a little deeper as he laughed. Irene nodded and crossed her arms under her chest. The elevator dinged open and the doors slid open. Irene started forward in her black leggings and baggy white T-shirt.

"Ladies first." Zeus smiled to her. Irene dipped her head to him as a thank you and good night. Irene looked down the hallway and smiled when she saw Vasco standing by her door. She started forward after seeing him,unknowingly dodging a hand about to sneak to her backside.

"Hi, Euntae!" Irene got a burst of energy just seeing Vasco and started jogging forward away from Zeus.

"Hi." Vasco smiled at her as she ran forward down the hall. Behind her a little away was Zeus, the handsome instructor. Irene smiled as she reached him standing by her door. Zeus grimaced as he passed the girl chatting her head off to the tall guy that looked like a thug in a jumpsuit with a black leather jacket and red brand shoes.

"Whatre you doing here?" Irene asked like she was a ball of energy.

"I wanted to see if you want to go on a walk for a little." He answered. Irene nodded and together the duo started down to go to the elevator once again.

The two walked in the mountains for a little up a trail not too far from the building. The night air was natural and fresh as it brushed through the arms of the trees and rattled the leaves. Irene's shirt rippled in the night air as she held on Vasco's arm. The two were going up the steady incline together talking about all of the games that happened today.

    Irene rested her head on his bicep with her arms wrapped around his muscular one. She was happy to be with him and take a breather. He really was one of her favorite people to be around simply because he was so kind and didn't talk about uncomfortable things boys talked about to her. She somehow always kept her engaged with him.

    "Would you ever have kids?" Irene asked. The both of them had been playing a game of questions about their futures and what they were looking forward to after high school, like family life, jobs, friends, plans.

    "Hmm...I don't know. It would have to be up to the right time and her decision." He said. Irene knew this was a true friendship by the casualty between the two to talk about these kinds of things as the opposite sex and not feel uncomfortable or weird.

    "I think you would be a good mom though." He said. Irene thought about it and smiled with a little snort.

    "I don't think i would be. Kids are kind of scary." She laughed. Even though it was partially true that she didn't think she would be a good mom and she thought kids were scary there was really another reason she didn't think she would ever be comfortable telling anyone.

    After about 45 minutes of them sitting on a rock on the mountain and talking it was time to go back before curfew. Irene was yawning and cold, so Vasco gave her his jacket to try and keep her warm. The two were flushed, but they were comfortable enough to continue on and feeling natural. Vasco's a good guy and a sweetheart in every way.

    "Good night." Irene smiled and took off his jacket while she looked down at the space between them. He smiled back at her and took it in his hands. Irene looked up into his eyes with red cheeks and with him looking back at her.

    "Can i kiss you on the cheek?" He asked with his hand on the doorframe above her head. He slightly leaned forward over her as she nodded. He bent down and put one hand on her shoulder. He angled his head down and aimed for a certain spot. His facial hair brushed up against Irene's cheek as his soft lips pecked her warm cheek. Irene felt her heart exploding in her chest so loudly it was suffocating her from any other noise.

    "Good night, Irene." He said and leaned back up with his own bright blush. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned away with both of them feeling like they were going to collapse in the hallway together. Irene looked down at her shoes with a bright red face.

    She turned around to open the door and opened the door only to see all 3 of her friends fall down. Mira and Yui fell to the floor with Zoe on top of them. The loud thud echoed through the hallway. Vasco was about to turn around to only hear Irene yell.

    "You creeps!!" Irene raised her voice and covered her face.

    "I told you i heard him say 'good night!'" Zoe yelled at Mira and Yui.

    "No, you didn't!" Yui yelled as they scrambled with all their limbs tangling with one another's. Irene watched them with her arms folded, pissed.

    "Get inside!" Irene yelled and pushed them all inside and slammed the door in a hurry, completely embarrassed of her friends and in front of them too. Down the hallway, Vasco smiled to himself. He kissed Irene.

    Even though Irene was embarrassed and mad at the girls for listening and ruining a potential prefect first kiss from the guy she liked, but she was on a cloud. Nothing could weigh her down and everything could go through her without a care. She told the girls about them talking and the kiss like it was the best thing ever. Irene was overjoyed and nothing could bring her down. Her first kiss from a guy. It was insane to her to go from talking to no one and having one single friend to having many and a guy she liked.

    A couple months ago right now, Irene would be at home studying and arguing with Daniel as usual, but now she was with friends at a resort fangirling about guys and a guy kissed her for the first time in her life. Her life drastically changed in such a short time.

    Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The girls flipped their heads over to the door and watched as Mira was the first to stand up to go get it. Irene watched as she cracked it open. Irene watched and waited for the voices when she recognized Zack's.

    "Mira, lets hang out."

    And 5 minutes later they were all sitting around a flash light under a 7up bottle illuminating green light throughout the dark room. Irene sat in between Jiho and Yui with her legs crossed. Zoe and Yui were all wearing tank tops and shorts while Mira wore shorts and a white long sleeve. Irene was wearing flowy pajama pants and a white V-neck T-shirt. Her brother was wearing a supreme long sleeve and ripped jeans. Zack wore a grey hoodie and black jeans and Jiho wore an American flag tank top and shorts.

    "If you put a flashlight under the 7up bottle its green!" Zoe smiled.

    "Woah." Daniel and Irene said in unison.

    "Thats neat." Zack said with his hands in his hoodie pocket. Irene shifted around and pulled her dollar up a little as she watched the pretty green bottle.

    "Lets play truth or dare!" Yui exclaimed with a bright smile on her face and a hand on her knee.

    "What? I cant drink." Mira said looking over at Yui, who was too distracted by the alcohol in front of her.

    "Hey, don't worry. Zack and Daniel are lightweights too." Zoe smiled with a little laugh. Irene looked at the bottle. She had never drank any type of alcohol in her life even though she was invited by many men. She just stared down at the bottle, wondering if it was going to be alright to drink some. She was always told to never drink it, but since they were on this resort she was trying to be involved in playing games.

    She wanted to play and no one was here. She wasn't going to get addicted after one little sip. It was illegal though. She was going to be breaking a law and she was going to play.

    "Irene, you in?" Zoe asked. Irene glanced across the group at her brother. Daniel stared at her expecting her not to join, so when she agreed they were all shocked. Irene getting drunk? Seemed impossible, but here she was agreeing to it. Irene looked down trying to push the guilty feeling away from her chest. Mom didn't need to know. She didn't need to know.

    Jiho was the first to grab a small paper cup. He poured himself some and the other cups in too. He was the first to start drinking and he did it weirdly too. He tossed his head back repeatedly and took little sips of the alcohol. Irene frowned, knowing he was trying to show off once again to be apart of the group. She wished it could've been more natural.

    "Whys he drinking like that?" Yui whispered.

    "Irene! Truth or dare?" Zoe asked with a smile plastered on her face. Everyone turned over to Irene to see her looking around at all of them. She sunk in like a hermit crab. Yui leaned over and whispered something in Zoe's ear to make her start laughing hysterically. Irene knew they were coming up with questions to make her drink.

    "Truth?" Irene hesitantly asked, playing it on the safe side.

    "Who was the person you were talking to on the phone when we stopped for the bathroom break? You have to be 101% completely truthful." Zoe asked with a devious smirk.

     Irene stared wide eyed at the girl and scrunched up her nose at them. She couldnt lie and the first person that came to mind was Gun. The senior from Gian High was the exact person the thought of. She was surprised with herself when she realized he was the first mental image she got. He had no glasses and his smirk made her heart swoon. She remembered his smell, his voice, his gaze. They all made her heart skip a beat for a moment.

    But she also remembered him telling her specifically after she got his number she couldnt really tell anyone about him being related to her in anyway simply because he was a well known guy in the area and he was rich.

    Irene reached an arm out to one of the poured cups and sniffed the bitter smell. She looked around at all of them staring at her in shock. Daniel in all honesty thought she was going to say it was their mom, but when he was proven wrong he was shocked. Irene tilted her head back and took the bitter and burning liquid down to her throat. The taste was so bitter it lingered in her mouth as if she kept it there. She bent over and coughed as the others cheered and laughed.

    Irene did not like the taste of alcohol, but from everyones view she was pretty good. She was a natural at drinking casually. This was her first shot.

    "Your turn, Zack! Hehe!" Zoe smiled as Irene coughed. Daniel looked at his sister, wondering if she was okay, but a moment later she sat up with a sour face.

    "Truth." Zack answered.

    "Is there someone in our class you like?" She asked. Zack seemed a little taken aback by the question, but everyone already knew who it was.

    "Huh? Ah...I shouldn't get drunk." He said, trying to make an excuse to get out of saying her name.

    "Then answer!" Zoe smiled and laughed with the others in the group. Irene laughed and drank some water to try and make the taste back wash and fade away.

    "Um—I—well—" He looked over at Mira, who was looking down at her feet to keep her blushing face away from Zack's stare. Yui gasped loudly and sprang upward before he could say the name and blocked Mira. She grabbed a white cup before he could answer.

    "HEEEEY!" Yui screeched. "Just a sec! Zack, im a genie!!" She screamed and chugged down the cup of alcohol like Irene did and sat up on her knee's close to Zack.

    "Huh? Hey—wait! I was gonna say it!" He yelled at her.

    "No! I drank! Grant me a wish! Give me a kiss!" She yelled and started puckering up her lips to him.

    "What?! No way!" He yelled and backed up from her with his legs in front.

    "Then drink two cups!" She screamed and grabbed a cup and tilted her head back. She guklped down the alcohol and tried making her move on Zack, but Mira and Irene had to hold her back.

    After a couple rounds for everyone everyone got dead drunk. They all had to drink to avoid the really outlandish questions trying to get them to drink. A lot were about crushes and private regions. Irene was asked the following questions.

    Truth: Who was that on the phone?— Drank
    Dare: Go to Vasco's room and tell him you like him.—Drank
    Dare: Ask Vasco out and give him a kiss.—Drank
    Truth: Have you had any boyfriends?—Drank
    Truth: Do you like anyone else out of school?—Drank

    In the end:

    Yui was passed out on the floor by the spilled alcohol with sprawled out arms and her waist turned to the side. She was snoring loudly and titled as : The genie passed out.

    Zack was crying with his legs around Daniel's as he sat on his hip to the side. He had his arms wrapped around Daniel's neck and labeled: Drinks, get weaker. Then, Daniel is yelling at Zack and getting ready to fight Zack. He was labelled as: Drinks, gets stronger.

    "Stop smoking!" Daniel yelled at Zack.
    "I am sorry." Zack cried.
    "Stop fighting!"
    "Really sorry."

    Zoe was smiling and holding onto Daniel's arm. She was labelled as: Values cconfusion. "Do you have piggy's number? No, im all yours."

    "Have you drank? I have drank." Jiho said to Irene. He was wobbling around as he was sitting and smiling all giddy. He hwas labelled: Gets liquid courage.

    "But what should i do? He's so pretty. His eyes are so pretty and he has colorful tattoo's." Irene sniffled and wiped her never ending tears. She was on the ground and crying over some guy Mira didnt understand, but guessed it was Vasco since the tattoos were brought up.

    Everyone ended the night completely wasted until...Jiho puked. Irene was trying to stay away from him and started crying over his puking, Yui stayed asleep, Jiho was on his hands on his knee's hurling up, Daniel was yelling at Jiho to keep it in his mouth, Zack was gagging at Jiho and Zoe was fighting between staying inside the room or the hallway. Mira ended up cleaning it while the wasted ones sat in the corner and cuddled up with one another before falling asleep.

    And later that night they had an unwelcome visitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 844 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
512 33 25
I honestly suck at this... Here we go. Harley is a new foreign transfer student, alongside her cousin, James. They're both half Japanese and Half Br...
56.8K 3.3K 21
[𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒎!𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝐗 𝑭𝒆𝒎!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓] "So, you're telling me that I have access to the power of God and can bend this whole dimensio...
31.1K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...