โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

Five

2.1K 61 11
By multi_stories01

"What are you doing here?" Serena walks to her pulling her into a hug.

"I'm a friend of Tyler's." Hayley says as they pull apart.

"Wait, this is Hayley." Klaus points to the girl. Serena nods. "I'm surprised you remember her, considering how drunk you were."

"Me too." Serena chuckles looking back to Hayley. "So, you're a friend of Tyler's? He's never mentioned you."

"I don't quite recall him mentioning you either." Klaus pipes in eyeing his fiancé's beauty.

Hayley goes to speak when they all overhear Tyler talking to Caroline in the front foyer. "You should go to the party. I'll be fine here."

Caroline shakes her head. "But, I'd rather hang with you."

"Trust me, I am no fun right now." Tyler shrugs.

Klaus looks at Hayley with a devilish look on his face. "And I think I know why."

"Please, tell me you didn't sleep with Tyler out of all people?" Serena whines.

"Okay." Hayley states as she takes a sip of her drink. "I didn't sleep with him..."

"God, you have no taste." Serena groans.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tyler walks into the office to find Klaus sitting in a chair with Serena on his lap. The two seemed to be in the middle of a nice conversation until he walked in.

Klaus smirks at him. "She's quite fetching, that Hayley."

"Where is she?" Tyler rolls his eyes giving him an unamused look.

"Oh, she had to run" Klaus shrugs.

"But don't worry, we had her take the back door so Caroline wouldn't see." Serena finishes for him.

Tyler glares walks towards them. "Whatever you guys think you know..."

"We don't know anything, but we've put together a pretty convincing picture." Klaus smiles smugly at Tyler. "Why don't you tell us where our imagination deviates from reality?"

Klaus gets up and moves Serena to his on the chair as he walks towards Tyler, circling around him as he speaks. "You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire-bond. There, you met a pack of werewolves, begged them for help. Among them was a girl. She was gorgeous, with the same animal instincts as you. Emotions ran high, inhibitions ran low--."

"--Stop it!--"

Klaus ignores him. "--Then, in a moment of weakness, the thick sexual tension became something much more real."

"I said stop!" Tyler turns around and faces Klaus. Serena eyes the boy weirdly. There was something off.

"And Caroline has no idea." Klaus finishes gleefully.

Tyler looks flabbergasted, but their conversation is cut off when Tyler's phone starts to ring. Klaus picks up the phone, sees that it's Damon calling Tyler, and smirks as he passes the phone to Serena.

Serena takes it seeing her brothers name and answers. "Hello, dearest brother of mine."

"Serena? Where's Tyler? What did you do to him?"

"I did absolutely nothing." Serena says dramatically. "Tyler is just otherwise occupied, making big decisions about honesty and whatnot. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Damon sighs. "I'm going after the vampire hunter, so if you'd like to join...?"

"I would." Serena smiles.

"So would I!" Klaus shouts from next to Tyler.

"Great. Well, sister and brother in law. Hurry up and meet me." Damon says before he hangs up texting them the address.

Serena looks to the other two supernaturals in the room. "Looks like we have somewhere to be. I'm gonna look for Jordan and tell him to go home before we leave. I might change also."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Meredith is walking down a hallway, wearing a large, very conspicuous bandage on her neck. Jeremy and Connor follow her as Meredith opens the door to a room and walks in.

"That's her." Jeremy nods at her with his head.

"Stay here." Connor walks past Jeremy and enters the supply storeroom that Meredith just entered. Once inside, he finds that Meredith is already gone, but he turns when he senses someone else in the room. "Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?"

Damon walks out from behind a rack of medical supplies. "Did I say that I was a germaphobe? Pft, sorry, I meant vampire."

Connor pulls out a gun to shoot Damon, but is struck by an arrow. He drops his gun and bends down to pick it up. When he does so, he's shot by another arrow. He looks at both the arrows and sees they are attached to the claymore bombs from his trailer.

"Stings, doesn't it?" Damon says as Connor attempts to grab his gun again, but someone kicks it out of the way and someone steps on his hand. Connor groans loudly and looks up, seeing Klaus and Serena.

"Hello, mate." Klaus smiles.

"Sorry about the hand." Serena fake apologizes. She was now wearing one of Klaus's white t-shirts and a pair of Tyler's sweat pants that the girl found in the mansion, much to Klaus's dismay. Damon smirks at the two.

Connor is attempting to pull the arrow out from his side. Serena, Damon and Klaus are watching him.

"Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon states.

"You three are gonna kill me anyway." Connor grunts.

"Well, let's not be too hasty." Serena rolls her eyes.

"I feel like we're just getting to know each other!" Klaus adds.

Damon chuckles. "Let's start with the basics. Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this "greater evil," because I've fought this guy--." Damon points at Klaus and then points to his sister. "-- and she's the most powerful being ever. There's nothing more evil and scarier than them."

Damon hands his sister the letter Pastor Young wrote to April that he stole from Connor's trailer.

Klaus reads it over her shoulder as smiles in amusement. "Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets."

"And I'm as scary as it gets." Serena smirks form next to him. "All this power is getting hard to hold back."

"I'm not telling you anything." Connor grunts again. "And-- if you think if you kill me, it's gonna be over-- there's another waiting to take my place."

"See, this is what I like to hear; vague threats, ominous prophecies, disappearing tattoos." Damon lists off. Connor looks up at them.

Klaus looks down at Connor and stops smirking and shares a look with Serena.

"What do you mean, tattoos?" The couple asks in unison.

"Don't bother, you can't see the damn thing." Damon rolls his eyes once again.

Klaus kneels down next to Connor. "There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?"

Connor looks at him. He attempts to stake Klaus, but Serena shoots her hand out and freezes his arm, stopping him.

"Remember this for later." Serena sends her fiancé a devilish smile.

"Ew." Damon gags.

"I will, my love." Klaus smirks at Serena and then looks back at Connor. "Nice try, but not only am I faster than your average vampire, but my fiancé over there is quicker than all of us combined."

Klaus takes his arm and twists his arm, grabbing the stake out of his hand. He sees the mark carved into the wood and recognizes it. He passes it to Serena.

Serena looks at it with wide eyes. "You're one of the Five."

"The what?" Damon asks confused.

"And I'm faster than your average hunter."

Damon sees that Connor is about to pull the string to the bomb and grabs his sister rushing out of the room, leaving Connor and Klaus behind. The bomb explodes and Damon is thrown through the air, Serena is thrown out of his arms as they both land face down on the floor outside the room. They looks behind him as the massive fireball disperses.

"Klaus is in there!" Serena shouts before she groans feeling a headache coming on.

"We both know he's gonna be fine." Damon grunts as he stands helping his sister.

"I don't care!" Serena exclaims. "I'm never supposed to leave him behind!"

"I wasn't going to leave you there to die! It was you are him and I obviously wasn't going to leave you there!" Damon shouts back.

"Enough." The two turn and see Klaus lipping slightly toward them, Serena rushes to him and checks him over. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to heal you?" Serena asks.

Klaus places an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side and placing a nice kiss on her head. "I'm okay, my love. Stefan has been calling me nine stop. We should go check on him."

"He's probably with Elena." Damon groans. "I'm going home."

"Take me with—." Before Serena could finish her sentence Damon speeds off.

"You don't want to stay with me?" Klaus places a hand on his chest. "I'm hurt."

"If I had a choice to be home all day and sleep or be here with you, I'd pick home."

"Sadly, I knew that would be the answer."

"Glad you know." Serena pats his cheek.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Klaus and Serena enter Stefan's room in the boarding house, Serena in Klaus's back. Stefan gets up and walks towards them.

"You came." Stefan says relieved.

"Sadly." Serena rolls her eyes placing her chin on Klaus's shoulder.

"We did." Klaus nods. "And for future reference, one voicemail is just as effective as nine."

Elena moans in discomfort. Serena eyes her. "What's wrong with doppelbitch, over there?"

"Be nice." Stefan scolds his sister as Klaus lets out a laugh. "She has werewolf venom in her system and Klaus, you know you're the only one that can heal her."

"I say let her die." Serena raises her hand.

"And what would you have done if we were no longer here?" Klaus asks as they ignore Serena's let her die chants. "Hm? If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?"

Stefan angrily steps forward. "Whatever you want from me..."

"I don't want anything from you, my dearest brother in law." Klaus let's Serena down and she frowns as she watches Klaus walks over towards Elena and sits on the bed next to her.

"Her, on the other hand...iff you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. But, as it turns out..." Klaus bites into his wrist. "You may be of use to me after all."

Klaus places his wrist in her mouth and Elena drinks his blood. "Yes. There we go."

Serena frowns. What could he possibly need from the doppelgänger? And why was Stefan once again so worried about her. Serena right now didn't have to power to think. She was tired and she wanted to go home.

"I'm leaving." Serena announces as she goes to walk out, but Klaus calls to her.

"My love, I can take you. I don't you walking out alone."

Serena shakes her head. "No it's okay. You do what you have to. I'm gonna go home, spend time with Jordan and sleep."

Serena then walks out with one thing on her mind. I'm tired of Mystic Falls.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena was laying in bed looking at her ceiling. As tired as she was, she just couldn't fall asleep. There was a sudden knock on the door that made her flinch harshly.

She calms down before looking at the door. "Come in."

The door opens and in comes Jordan with Milo by his feet. Jordan walks towards his mothers bed. "Can I sleep with you? I can't sleep."

"Me either." Serena chuckles softly. She moves over to Klaus's side of the bed. "Get in, bubba."

Jordan cuddles up to his mothers side. Serena wraps an arm around him. Silence once again fills the room. Jordan breaks it. "Thank you."

"For what, bubs?" Serena asks glancing down at him. The only light in the room being from the bright moon outside coming through the window.

"For being there for me, for taking me in, for treating like I'm worth something, for loving me." Jordan lists off. "There's so much more I can thank you for, but those are the ones that come straight to mind."

"J, you don't have to thank me." Serena says softly. "You deserve to be loved, you deserve to have someone to be there and take care of you. You deserve everything great thing this damn world could give. You hear me? You are worth so much and I love you so much, do you understand?"

"I love you so much more, mom." Jordan says. Serena holds her son closer. Jordan slowly falling into a deep well needed sleep. Serena stays up a couple moments longer thinking about...everything, before she fell asleep to her sons calm and peaceful breathing.

And that's how Klaus found them. The two cuddled in each other's arms with Milo sleeping at the end of the bed by their feet. Klaus smiles softly, placing a kiss on both their heads before leaving and going into his sons room to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.5K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
15.7K 437 12
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ" tvd || season...
54.7K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
20.9K 884 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...