Korra's Sister (Sequel to Pri...

By AriaLord

After Avatar Aang and Switch Kira died, the new Avatar and Switch were reborn. Violet is Korra's sister, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 20

992 36 25
By AriaLord

In the Southern Water Tribe, outside of Tonraq and Senna's house, Korra's parents are being loaded into a prison truck. Korra and her parents exchange worried gazes.

Korra turns to Unalaq "You're making a mistake"

The prison truck leaves.

"I wish it hadn't come to this. But your parents held meeting with the rebels, right here in their home" Unalaq says

"I can't believe you're doing this to your own family" Korra replies in disbelief

"Rest assured, I've appointed Judge Hotah to oversee the trial. He is the most fair and honorable man I know" Unalaq assures her

"Uncle, my parents had nothing to do with the.. men who attacked you" Korra tells him

"I'm sure you're right. So we should have nothing to worry about" Unalaq replies before walking off

"I didn't mean for this to happen" Korra hears behind her

Korra turns to see Violet standing there.

"...I know" Korra says before walking over to her "You shouldn't have done that, Violet. I'm disappointed in you, we're supposed to remain neutral and what you did is not worthy of the Guardian name, and I know you know that"

Korra walks inside the house and Violet looks down. The trial took place inside the Southern Water Tribe palace, in the courtroom. The rebels and the sister's parents will stand trial. Korra and Mako sat next to each other looking worried as Bolin sits next to Asami. Violet walks in and sits away from the group.

"This trial will now come to order! Judge Hotah presiding"

Hotah was a serious-looking old man, settling into the judge's chair at the center of the dais.

"I was asleep in my chambers when the rebels attacked" Unalaq began "They overpowered me, and the next thing I remember was waking up in the snow after Avatar Korra had saved me"

-

"According to Unalaq's testimony, you attended a meeting where Varrick tried to incite a civil war. Is that true?" Hotah asks

"Yes." Korra replies

"And where these men present at that meeting?" Hotah asks

Korra nods "Well, yes, but -"

"And where exactly did this meeting take place?" Hotah questions

"Objection!" Bolin shouts

"Quiet down out there!" Hotah shouts before looking at Korra "I'll ask you one more time. Where did the meeting happen?"

"My parents' house" Korra replies sadly

"And who led this meeting?" Hotah asks

"Your honor, if I may?" Bolin stands up

"May what?" Hotah glares at him

"May I ... declare a mistrial?" Bolin says questionably

"Sit down!" Bolin sits and Hotah looks at Korra "Varrick and your father led the meeting, didn't they?"

"My parents are innocent! It was Varrick and my stupid little sister!" Korra blurted out before covering her mouth

"Korra!" Her father shouts

"I've heard all I need to. I'll return shortly with my decision" Hotah stands up and walks out

"Vi" Korra looks at her "I didn't mean-"

Violet stands up and attempts to leave the room but Northern soldiers block her path.

"I think it's best for you to sit back down" Unalaq tells her "after all, wouldn't you like to see the outcome"

Violet steps back looking worried before walking back to her seat.

-

All the defendants are now standing before Judge Hotah.

"Senna, please step forward" Senna steps forward and looks worriedly at her husband "I have found you... innocent. You are free to go."

A guard removes her handcuffs and she runs to Korra and Violet to hug them.

"Mom" Violet hugs her

"This is great" Korra says before looking back

"On the charge of treason, the rest of you are all found... guilty. The punishment for this crime... is death"

A shocked Mako and Asami stand up. Korra and Senna, look on with utter shock and disbelief. Tonraq, who closes his eyes and bows.

"In light of new discovery" Hotah continues

Two Northern Soldiers suddenly grab Violet.

"Violet!" Korra reaches out to her

"I find Guardian Violet guilty as well" Hotah says "Take them away"

"Violet run!" Tonraq shouts to his daughter "Just go!"

Violet suddenly stomps the ground bending a pillar of earth between her and the guards causing them to release her.

"Catch her!" Unalaq yells at his guards

Mako and Bolin run to the back of the courtroom and take out the guards at the door. Violet quickly runs out and uses water bending to get far away from the village.

-

Violet sat inside a room at Varrick's mansion, the door soon opened and Violet stood up quickly ready to run.

"It's me" Mako quickly says and Violet turns to him "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine" Violet replies "other then you know, my uncle doing everything in his power to find me and lock me away"

"I'm so sorry about everything that's happening" Mako says sincerely "I wish I could do more"

"You're not expected to do anything Mako" Violet tells him walking closer "Thank you for checking on me"

"Your welcome.." Mako stares into her eyes before suddenly taking a step back "oh your sister's here, she wants to talk to you and Varrick"

"..alright" Violet agrees hesitatingly

"Unalaq's a liar and a traitor!"

Violet peers around the corner to see Korra looking furious. Varrick in a bear-like costume stood in front of her.

"I've been trying to tell you that from the get-go" Varrick says

Mako walks in "So what happened?"

"I found out the truth about my dad's banishment. Unalaq hired the barbarians to attack their tribe. Then he told them to hide in the spirit forest, knowing my dad would go after them" Korra explains

"Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way so he could become chief." Mako confirms "it was a setup"

"Just like the whole trial" Korra crosses her arms "I can't believe I trusted him"

"Ignorance is bliss my dear big sister" Violet says walking into the room "but it's better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie"

"Violet, I'm so sorry for everything" Korra rushes over and hugs her sister "I'm busting dad and the rebels out of jail. I need your help."

"If you guys do this, there's no going back" Mako says

"I know" Korra looks at every "Will you guys help me or not?"

"Of course, I'll help" Mako agrees

"I'm technically already a criminal, so I've got nothing to lose" Violet smiles

"I'll help too" Asami says

Varrick raises Ping-Ping's paw "count me in!"

The door opens, revealing both Bolin and Pabu dressed up like Eska. Bolin's hair stands up awkwardly.

"I don't even want to know" Mako says and Violet starts to laugh

"So I'm guessing the breakup with Eska didn't go well?" Asami questions

Bolin sarcastically smiles "No, no, the honesty thing worked out great. So great she decided we should" he scowls in anger "get married!"

"Sorry" Asami apologies

Korra looks slightly amused "I'm pretty sure the guy is supposed to give the girl the betrothal necklace"

"I guess Eska didn't get the memo" Bolin says

"I'm sorry Bolin but that is hilarious" Violet laughs

"Look, the only way to deal with crazy women is to lie big and leave fast. Lucky for you, Varrick's got your back." Varrick says "Now, gather 'round Ping-Ping. Let's talk plan"

-

A guard is patrolling the interior of the prison, where an earthbending move causes him to fall into a trench. Sparks fly out of the trench as the guard is electrocuted. Violet, Asami, Mako, and Korra climb up the trench.

"My dad's in there" Korra runs over and opens the cell door, only to find it deserted "Where is he?"

Unalaq suddently appeared at the end of the hall "I'm sorry, Korra. You'll never see your father again."

"Where's my father?" Korra demanded facing him.

"On a ship headed to the Northern Tribe. He'll serve out his sentence there" Unalaq replies

"Bring him back. Or I'm taking you out and the rest of your army." Korra threatens

"Remember who you are." Unalaq narrows his eyes "As the Avatar, you cannot threaten war. You must remain neutral, or our tribes will never find unity."

"Bullshit" Violet pushes Korra aside.

Team Avatar looked surprised at Violet's language.

"You don't want unity. You want power. You've always been jealous of our father, haven't you?" Violet questions "You got him banished so you could become chief, and I bet it just killed you to learn he was the Avatar's father. No wonder you kept trying to take Korra away from him."

"All I've ever wanted is to help Korra realize her destiny" Unalaq says

"Well, I don't want your help anymore" Korra glares at him

"If you start a war, the dark spirits will annihilate the South. And even I will be powerless to stop them." Unalaq tells her

"I'm done being manipulated by you. You're going to bring my father back, then you and your troops will return to the North" Korra turns away

"And why would I do that?" Unalaq questions

"Because you still need me to open the Northern portal." Korra replies

"No, I don't. You've served your purpose" Unalaq tells her

An enraged Korra throws three fire
blasts at her uncle, which Unalaq neutralizes with waterbending. Unalaq throws an arc and a blast at Korra. Violet stepped forward and froze the water before shattering it.

Mako assists the girls with a fire kick. Unalaq manages to dodge the kick and pushes Mako off with a water blast to the face. Unalaq throws another water blast at his niece, but she manages to catch the blast and pushes his against the wall with an air blast.

"If we get to Varrick's boat, we can still save your father" Mako says

"Let's go" Korra turns and begins to run away.

Violet stomps the ground and icicles surround Unalaq pointing at him.

"Stay" Violet mocks before turning away "good uncle"

Team Avatar exits the prison, while Unalaq looks on.

Varrick, still in his disguise, starts operating the yacht as Violet, Korra, Mako and Asami enter the yacht.

"Where's your dad?" Bolin asks

"On a ship headed north. Think we can catch up to it?" Korra asks Varrick

Varrick looks at her "Sure, once you get us past our friends from the North."

They look ahead where Northern battleships are forming a naval blockage.

"Leave it to me sis" Violet puts her hand on her sister's shoulder.

"How will you get close?" Korra questions

"Well I didn't spend all that time doing nothing while you were training" Violet steps forward towards the edge of the boat

Team Avatar stares at her confused until Violet's eyes glow blue and she started doing movements. The water infront of them rose many feet into the air before Violet jumped up and with force sent the giant wave flying at the ships. It crashed into them and sent them all flying out of the way. Violet put her hands together and breathed out as the water calmed and her eyes returned to normal.

"There, now their's a path" Violet turns to the group and smiles

"...I think Violet just started a body count" Bolin whispers to Mako

-

After rescuing their father the girls and their father stood on the hatch of Varrick's yacht with the other rebels.

"So once I knew the truth, I couldn't sit by and do nothing." Korra finished explaining to her father.

Tonraq looked sad "My own brother betrayed me. And our entire tribe."

"What's our next move?" Violet asks

"I've been running from my past for too long. It's time to put my brother in his place." Her dad replied

"You have our support, Chief Tonraq" the Rebels put their fist to their heart.

Korra puts her fist to her heart "Mine too. I'll be proud to fight alongside you, Dad."

Tonraq looks at his daughter "No, Korra"

Korra eyes widen with disappointment "But you said the South doesn't stand a change against Unalaq's forces. I can help."

"The best way for you to help is by getting the president of the United Republic on our side. The South can give Unalaq a good fight for a while. But we'll need the United Forces in order to win this war." Tonraq tells her

Korra glances down sadly before looking up at Tonraq; determined "All right, I'll get you all the help you need. I love you, Dad" she hugs her father

Tonraq returns the hug "I love you, too"

"So that means I can come right?" Violet asks

"No, my brother wants you dead Vi, you need to leave and hide" Tonraq tells her

"And hide?!" Violet shouts surprised

"It's to keep you safe little one" Tonraq rubs her head "Your uncle has never liked you for some weird reason, I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling. Trust me."

"Alright.." Violet hugs her dad "be careful"

"I will" Tonraq returns her hug "you stay safe with your sister"

Tonraq and the rebels return to mainland via an ice raft. Tonraq looks on at the yacht.

Bolin looks at Korra "You know I really need to thank you, Korra."

"For what?" Korra asks sadly "I started a civil war"

"Exactly!" Bolin looks happy "Now Eska and I are officially broken up."

Oh, looks like we have company! And not the fun kind!" Varrick point out

The group looks out to see a gigantic wave.

"What is that?" Mako questions.

Bolin takes the telescope from Varrick to take a better look. He gasps before rubbing his eyes for a second look. He sees an enraged Eska with smudged make-up rushing toward them with waterbending.

"That would be my darling Eska" Bolin laughs nervously "Quick question: is this thing fast enough to get away from my crazy waterbending ex-girlfriend?"

"Why do you think I built this boat?" Varrick questions excitedly

He quickly ups the speed of the yacht and they speed away into the horizon.

"You know Vi I'm actually quite surprised with you" Asami sat next to her

"How so?" Violet asks petting Echo

"Uh well you were ready to side with the rebels and kill your Uncle" Asami explains "and you kinda probably just killed some of the Northern Soldiers from those boats"

"Well they were in my way" Violet shrugs and looks at her "I see no problem"

Asami stares into Violets dark blue eyes "..yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 670 18
This Story is not my but Alexia there is 6 part and this is part 1 hope you enjoy Korra is the new girl at Elemental High, and she's nothing like As...
700 33 6
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Korra is now gone and it's time for a new Avatar. But she isn't from the Earth Kingdom like everyone thinks she will be. No...
36.8K 993 23
The story start as Korra and Asami enter the Spirit world. We will find the relationship of Korra and Asami bloom as they encounter new enemies and g...
283K 11.7K 173
Sukara and her family are OC's, all the rest are atla/tlok characters. When Unalaq tries to free the spirit of chaos and darkness Vaatu he unknowing...