𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐦𝐲 π›πš...

By iwantmy80s

Jon Bon Jovi Fanfic Jackie cannot stand her brothers's favorite band. When she ends up meeting the lead singe... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78οΏΌ
Chapter 79οΏΌοΏΌ
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 35

399 6 8
By iwantmy80s

I woke up to Jon on the phone. He seemed very stressed as he was clinging on to his head.

"Well, what am I supposed to tell her "? I heard him yell.

I sat up and listened some more. I knew I shouldn't be listening but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Fine! I guess we'll go. But we're leaving right after." Jon yelled and threw the phone on the floor.

I went into the bathroom and casually brushed me teeth.

Jon came in with a forced smiled "Damn how does my shirt look better on you than it does me"?

I laughed and looked over at him "I don't know baby."

He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands "Babe we need to talk."

"Okay." I said and sat down on the couch.

Jon sat down next to me and squeezed my hands "I know your enjoying this vacation between us a lot. But we have to go to L.A." he sighed.

I smiled at him "Jon don't feel bad. It's for the band, I will always support you no matter what."

He planted a kiss on my cheek "It's gonna be an event. Runaway was nominated an award. Would you like to be my date"?

I nodded "Of course Jon."

Jon wrapped me in a tight hug. "I'll tell you what. We get there. We go to the mall and you let me spoil you."

I opened my mouth to protest but Jon cut me off again.

"No buts. Me and you." He said kissing the end of my hand.

I smiled at him "Okay okay. LA here come."

Jon and I hit the road immediately and we were going to be sharing a hotel room. The rest of the band was gonna be staying at the same hotel. I was a bit nervous and excited. There was gonna be paparazzi.

When we arrived to the hotel, Jon and I groggily walked to our room. We snuggled into the blankets and passed out.

We woke up to Richie and Tico barging in.

"Let's go! We're gonna go clubbing." Yelled Tico.

I stretched my arms "Right now"?

Richie nodded "Yup! Get up"! He pulled the blanket off of us and I climbed out of bed.

I opened the door "Okay anyone who's not Jon, out. Im gonna change."

"What's the matter? You don't wanna give us a show"? Teased Richie causing Jon to chuck a pillow at him.

They left and I started changing. I put on a tight red dress that showed a lot of cleavage. I went into the bathroom and teased my curls and did my makeup.

I walked out and Jon stared at me in shock. "Baby do you really expect me to behave around you"? He said as his hands met my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I stared at him. He wore leather pants with a white ripped shirt with a leather jackets topped with a scarf.

I tugged on his scarf "Jon you expect me to behave around you when your dressed like that." I said with a smirk.

Jon went in to kiss me but we were interrupted by Alec.

"The taxis here! Let's go"! He said slapping Jon's shoulder.

Alec turned to me "Damn Jon's gonna be horny the whole night."

I burst out laughing and Jon pushed Alec "Shut up. Your just jealous that she's mine."

Alec laughed and we followed him down to the taxi.

We al had to squeeze in so I sat on Jon's lap. I had no objection In doing so.

We arrived to the club and some people pointed out Jon.

These two girls came up to us. "Hey Jon. Come join us."

Jon smiled politely "Sorry girls, I'm hanging out with the boys tonight."

"Then who's she"? Said another one.

I bit my lip. This was uncomfortable. "I'm his girlfriend."

They frowned "Jon she's ugly. I could make your night much better,"

I backed up but Jon's arm wrapped around me "Im fine ladies."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking with the rest of the band. Jon caught up.

"Please don't be mad." Jon said to me.

I sighed "Ughh is everyone that rude"?

"Sadly yes. But I only have eyes for you." He said squeezing my hands.

I nodded slowly. I didn't know if I trusted Jon or not. I trusted him before he cheated but now. It was different.

Neither of us wanted to admit it but we both knew that things had changed.

My thoughts were interrupted by Richie "Let's take shots"!

We walked to the bar. "Your all 21"? Said the bartender.

We all nodded.

"Okay." He poured us all a shot and we all took it together.

"YEAH"! Screamed Tico "MORE"!

No one objected so we did a few more rounds.

I was feeling a bit tipsy. Jon dragged me to the dance floor and we danced for about an hour.

The whole band and I ended up back at the bar and we ended up doing more shots.

We all sat down and drank our own beverages. A martini for me.

Alec started telling his whole life story "Yeah! I hated my life as a kid." He yelled.

I patted his shoulder "Alec,"

"Yeah"? He said taking a swig of his 7th beer.

"Your drunk." I said winking at him.

"Me! Look at Jon." He said laughing.

I looked over at Jon and his eyes were blood shot and he was staring at a wall.

"He's not drunk," I started and looked closer at him "He's high"?!

I grabbed his arm "Jon why the fuck are you doing drugs"?!

He pushed me off of him "Baby relax. Here try some."

"No! Jon! Drugs fuck people up. You shouldn't be doing them." I said angrily.

"Prude." He mumbled at me.

"How long have you been doing drugs"?! I demanded ignoring his prior comment.

"It's none of your business." He said standing up "Damn those girls out front were right. I'd be having a better time with them than you." He walked away.

I stood there with my mouth open "God he is such an ass. Can I have another shot"? I asked the bartender who had heard Jon's and I entire conversation.

"Um yeah." He said awkwardly.

Another person sat next to me "Hey baby what are you doing taking shots alone"?

I looked up and saw this gorgeous girl "Boyfriends an ass."

"Yeah men can suck sometimes." She said as she ordered a drink.

"I'm sorry i didn't catch your name." I said.

"Me? I'm Missy." She said with a smile.

"I'm Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie." I said smiling back.

"Well Jackie. The dance floor seems to be calling me. Would you like to dance with me"? She said winking at me.

I nodded "Sure." I chugged my shot and followed her onto the dance floor.

She held my hand as she twirled me close to her. Our faces inches apart.

"Jackie your really pretty." She said.

I smiled "Your really pretty too." I replied.

We danced for a while longer and when we finished, we walked back to the bar.

"You ever get over this ass boyfriend of yours or if you just wanna hang out. Give me a call. I'd love to take you out sometime." She scribbled her number on a napkin and handed it to me.

I blushed "I'll keep that in mind."

She planted a kiss on my cheek and walked off.

"Woahhh! Are you gonna dump Jon for that girl"? Said David who was quiet for most of the night.

I laughed "If Jon and I don't work out, maybe."

David's eyes widened "Really"?

"Relax I'm kidding. It's just Jon and I got into a fight. Did you know he was doing drugs"?

David nodded "He did a little on tour but it looked as if he had stopped."

"Oh. Well anyways I yelled at Jon for doing them and he called me a prude and said that he would rather be hanging out with the chicks out front." I said sitting down next to David.

David nodded "Your really forgiving."

"Yeah I guess." I said taking a swig of his beer.

"I got dumped by my fiancé. She said i wasn't paying enough attention to her." He sighed.

I held his hand "David I'm so sorry."

"It's okay I just wish she would have forgiven me like you did to Jon. Your a good girlfriend Jackie, Jon's lucky to have you." He said squeezing my hand.

I smiled at him gratefully "Thank you. At least you realize that." I replied as I looked over at Jon who was playing a game of pool.

"Your welcome." He smiled softly.

"Did he see me dancing with that girl"? I asked.

"Yeah but he didn't think much of it." David replied.

"Damn maybe he would have gotten jealous and taken me home." I sighed.

"Ask him to take you home." David said.

"He's gonna say no." I frowned.

"Just ask if he says no then I'll take you." David said.

"Okay." I replied.

I walked over to Jon "Jon, baby."

"Fuck off." He said gruffly.

I didn't realize that I had slapped Jon until my hand stung from the impact.

"Stop treating me like shit Jon! I'm sick and tired of this tough guy behavior. Your such an ass! And I'm leaving"! I yelled and walked over to David.

"Let's go I'll take you to the hotel." Said David.

When we arrived to the hotel, I took a shower and climbed into the blankets.

David came in and checked on me "Are you okay"?

"I'm fine. It's Jon who should be worried because I am so fucking pissed at him that I will give him an earful when he comes back. Who the hell does he think he is"?! I whisper yelled angrily.

David sat there "Why don't you go to sleep? Talk with Jon in the morning before you both say things you'll regret."

I nodded slowly "Do you err think he's gonna cheat on me again"? I asked sadly.

David sighed "I wish I could tell you no but who knows. Jon's on drugs."

I bit my lip sadly "He's so nice to me when it's just me and him but when it's every one else he acts like how he did tonight."

David nodded "I've seen that. And I think that's the reason you stay and forgive him. But one day your gonna get so fed up and it's gonna be over."

I shook my head "I don't want it to. I love him."

"Then talk to him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 166 7
2020. You wake up as a certain Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi and Nikki Sixx mysteriously landed in your apartment, claiming they're from 1988. But who are t...
10.7K 165 11
(This was my first story I wrote, it really sucks) You're just a regular Metallica fan of the 80's. you see Metallica is coming to your city, so you...
2.8K 73 11
Early 80s, you work as a janitor in a recording studio in New Jersey. You're friends with a certain Jon Bon Jovi; during your shifts, you sometimes d...
51.7K 609 54
What the title says boi Mostly GnR, Bon Jovi and Metallica and some MΓΆtley CrΓΌe here and there, unless you request someone else because then I'll do...