Chapter 53

A week later-

We were meeting once again in court.

Everyone was ready and we actually had good time getting ready.

Missy, Rachel, and Sebastian we're gonna come watch and support me.

I made sure I looked good but also professional.

I met with the members of Bon Jovi in the front.

"Boys today they are going to be questioning you. Its gonna be scary but just tell the truth. The truth where you guys seem innocent." I smiled winking at them.

"Okay." They said.

I handed them some papers, "Act like your scribbling notes. You'll look more into it." I said smirking.

"Jacks do you think we can win"? Asked David.

I nodded "Of course. You guys don't worry." I smiled squeezing his shoulder.

Daniel walked over to me "Lawyering for your ex. How adorable."

"Daniel it's been a while hasn't it"? I said sarcastically.

"Just know that I'm gonna win. And I'll make sure of it. Bon Jovi will never recover from this." Daniel said crossing his arms.

"Oh you and your cute little fantasies. Bon Jovi will win and they'll be more popular than ever." I replied.

"Yeah sure. May the best lawyer win." Said Daniel.

"I will." I replied confidently.

Daniel rolled his eyes and walked back to his area.

"Court in session."

-

We all left the court room.

Nothing beneficial happened but nothing bad happened.

We were to meet again next week.

I walked over to Missy, Rachel, and Sebastian.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey you did good." Grinned Missy.

"That skirt fits you real well." Smirked Sebastian.

I bit my lip "You think so"?

Just as Sebastian was going to answer Jon walked up.

"Hey Jackie. We're um ready to go." Jon said motioning towards the door.

"Oh she's coming with us. And I'm sure you boys can order a taxi yourselves." Teased Missy.

"Well does Jackie agree to going with you guys"? Asked Jon crossing his arms

I smiled "Yes Jon that's the plan."

"Look Bro. If you're so worried about her, come with us." Added Rachel.

"I can't. Diane's waiting for me back at the hotel." Jon said rubbing his neck.

"Well just tell her you're going out. With us." Smiled Missy. "Specifically Me and Jackie."

I laughed "She will totally let him go once she knows it's with us."

"Diane doesn't like you guys"? Asked Sebastian.

"No she hates us and she called us sluts." Laughed Missy.

"Well the offers still up Jon if you want to come. And the rest of the boys." I said smiling at Jon.

Jon looked at us hesitantly "Oh okay Ill come. Let me get everyone else."

We all climbed into a taxi but we couldn't all fit so I sat on Sebastian's lap.