Chapter 37

As soon as we got there, all the boys ran to the music store.

I flipped through the records and I felt this old man's eyes on me. I walked closer to Jon.

His hand slid into mine and he led me to the instruments.

Richie was fangirling over a guitar. I looked over at David who's fingers slid over the keyboards. Then cymbals began to crash and my eyes darted to Tico. Alec started strumming the bass. Jon just so happened to be standing in front of a microphone that was on display.

A smile spread across my face.

They all looked up at me.

"What"? Said Jon.

"Look around. This moment is adorable." I said wishing I had brought my Polaroid camera.

The boys burst into laughter when they all looked at each other.

After another half hour there, we were kicked out when they started playing music and attracted a crowd of people (who weren't there to shop).

I walked hand in hand to Jon into this fancy dress shop. All the boys followed.

I stared at the gorgeous, shimmery endless choice of dresses. Jon pushed me forward gently.

A worker cleared her throat "Hello there! What are you looking for today"?

"Oh um well I have this event tomorrow and it's fancy but not ballroom fancy. Um and I want a matching tux for the dress for my boyfriend." I said.

"Okay! Let's get started "! She smiled at me and led me to another section of gowns.

I tried on a million dresses. Modeling for the boys. I began stressed out as they gave good ratings but all agreed that there could be better dresses.

To make things even more stressful the creepy old man was hanging marlins this store too.

I just chose to ignore him.

I tried on a dark purple gown that had an open back and a slit on the end. I modeled it for the boys and they all really liked it.

And a bonus. Had a matching set of opera gloves. This was it.

I twirled once more for the boys, before taking it off an buying it.

Jon's suit was gonna be the classic tuxedo but instead it would have a matching purple bow tie.

The band all orders regular tuxedos.

We exited the store, and everyone looked pretty tired.

"Boy all this shopping has made me hungry. Are you guys down for going to the food court "? I said smiling at them.

"Hell yeah"! They all cheered.

We began going down the escalator when the creepy old dude stopped me.

"Excuse me ma'am." He said.

I turned around and replied politely "Yes"?

"You are one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen." He said smiling at me.

Jon's arm protectively wrapped around my waist.

"Um thanks." I said smiling.

Jon shot him a dirty look "We know she's pretty."

"Oh don't worry sir, Im not trying to steal your girl. I just think she could be a model." He said assuring Jon.

I nodded "Thanks. I got to go."