Chapter 41

I hate Los Angeles!

I would never ever move here.

We had been here for a whole month and we were finally leaving.

Being with the members of Bon Jovi, was like living with 4 Roberts.

Not including Jon.

Jon is awesome.

The more time we spend together, the more in love I fall in love with him.

While I loved being with him no matter what, the Jersey shore was where I loved to be.

We were packing up and getting ready to go to the airport.

I wore a cropped shirt and some sweatpants.

My hair was in Dutch braids and I already packed up all of my stuff and I was ready to go home.

Jon was sitting in the bathroom stressed for who knows what.

"Jon have you packed yet"? I said.

"Yes you can quit bitching at me."  Jon said angrily.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and massaged them "What's bothering you babe"?

"Nothing leave me alone." He said.

I pulled his hair back into a ponytail and left a kiss on his cheek. "Okay well I'm ready to leave whenever you are."

Jon stood up "Okay we can leave. Go get everyone else."

I nodded and walked out.

Everyone stood in the hotel hall.

"Is he still acting annoying"? Sighed Richie.

I nodded "Yes Jon's still pissed."

Jon poked his head out "Screw all of you guys. You guys are so annoying."

"Jon what's up your ass this time"? Asked Alec.

"Shut the fuck up Alec. Just seeing your face makes me sick. Go to hell"! Jon yelled slamming the door.

"Jon that's not nice don't say that." I said.

Alec shoved Jon "Just cause your in one of your bitchy attitudes doesn't mean you can talk to me like that, fucker."

Jon shoved Alec back "Get your slimy ass hands off of me, ugly bitch."

David cut in "Jon stop. Don't me rude."

"David your not much to look at either! Look at how pathetic you are! Wow you play a keyboard look how rock n roll you are." Jon spat at David.

I set my hand on Jon "Babe. Actually stop."

Jon glared at me "Your a spoiled-."

"Shut the fuck up! Literally everyone here is getting mad at you"! I yelled cutting him off.

Jon grabbed my suitcase "No one talk to me! And give me this. You really think I'm gonna let you hold your own suitcase when I'm here to help you." Jon said.

"How sweet. Jon's still the gentleman even when he's mad." Teased Richie.

We all glared at Richie.

Jon spun around "Ill fuck you up Richie."

Richie put his hand ups "Ooo spooky."

We all glared at him again.

Jon tackled him to the floor and started yelling at him, "I hate you! Your so fucking annoying."

David and Tico pulled Jon off of Richie.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms as my eyes met Jon's.

Jon groaned "Fuck. Richie I'm sorry."

Richie stood up and immediately tackled Jon.

"Jon you are a prissy little bitch! You deserve to get your ass kicked."

"Guys stop! We're gonna miss our flight"! I said annoyed.

David and Tico pulled them off each other again.

They both looked disheveled.

Richie straightened out his outfit and glared at  Jon.

Jon glared back at him.

Then they both burst out laughing.

They gave each other hug.

"Okay guys this is sweet, but we have a flight to catch." Sighed David.

When we arrived to the airport there was a long line through security.

And when we arrived at our gate we saw the plane fly off.

"Damn it"! Yelled Tico.

"It's okay we will just catch another one." Said Jon.

"No it's not okay you selfish idiot! This is all your fault"!  Added Alec.

"Come on guys its not that bad." Jon replied.

"Just shut up already. No one wants to hear you talking right now." I scoffed.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you guys are mad at me."

"Jon were furious at you." stated David.

"Jackie"? Jon said.

"Oh don't pull that card on me. I want to go home. The longer I stay here, the more I loath it here. And now because you woke up in a bad mood we're stuck here even longer." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Gee guys. You know everyone has those days." Jon said.

"The more you talk Jon. The more I wanna kill you." Said Alec.

We all nodded.

I had to go deal with the tickets and the next flight wasn't for another 8 hours.

We didn't leave the airport though because the worker told us it wasn't worth it and that security takes too long and that we would most likely miss the flight again.

I fell asleep on Jon's shoulder even though I was annoyed at him.

I woke up to the boys in another argument.

This time they were all fighting each other.

"Okay guys stop. We're gonna go home and you guys are gonna spend time by yourselves. Obviously spending a month together was not a good idea." I said.

They all nodded.

We finally got on the plane and flew home.