Chapter 12

"And were standing here, shoulder to shoulder."

I cuddled into Jon's arms as he talked to me about song ideas. His hand rested peacefully on my waist and his other hand on my chest. I gave his hand little kisses as he talked.

Jon pulled me closer to him "I want to write a song just for you."

I smiled "You do"?

He kissed my nose "I do. And I want it to describe how much I feel about you and how much closer I wish we could get."

I grinned "Closer"?

Jon laughed "Not just like that."

I fluttered my eyelashes "Just like what"?

"You know what I mean." Jon said, playing with my hair.

I bit my lip and looked deep into his eyes "Maybe you could show me what you mean."

Jon chuckled "Really"?

I nodded "Well you never finished my lesson."

Jon sat up "You really want to"?

I smirked "Teach me."

Jon excitedly climbed on top of me and started ripping my clothes off. His eyes turned a dark shade of blue and a lustily look filled them.

He started kissing my neck down to my chest and mumbled "You're beautiful."

I ran my fingers down his spine "Then prove it Jon."

His eyes widened after that and he looked at me "Ready"?

I nodded.

____

Jon and I were tangled into the sheets and we calmly kissed each other. We were both breathless and he looked at me "Jackie your incredible."

I grinned "You too."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. His arm rubbed against my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

The radio softly played and we both went to sleep.

The next morning, Jon woke me up. He gently touched my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

He grinned "Good Morning."

I yawned and smiled "Good Morning "!

He pulled me out of bed "Come one, let's do something."

I threw the cover over me "Jon I'm still naked from, you know."

Jon grinned "I know. I woke up to that." He said biting his lip.

I shook my head "Hand me a shirt. Please."

Jon opened his drawer and through it at me "Hurry"!

I put the shirt on and followed him into the other room.

I sat down in one of the chairs as he scrambled through the papers. He smiled when he picked one up and cleared his throat "I um have been working on something."

I grinned and nodded "Show me."

Jon opened his mouth but then just handed me the paper "Um read it."

I brushed the hair out of my face and then started reading it.

When I finished reading it, I looked at Jon with admiration. "Aww Jon, this is so sweet. I love it. I really do."

Jon blushed "Thank you. It's for you."

I threw my arms around him "Thank you." I pressed my lips into his and kissed me back.

I pulled away and looked at the paper again.

Jon wrote a song. Just for me...

Jon tilted my head up "Let's go get breakfast."

I sighed "I'm sorry I don't have any extra cl-."

"I washed your dress from the last time you were here." He said smiling.

I nodded "Okay let's go."

I threw on the dress and put Jon's shorts on underneath. I brushed my hair and put a headband I had in my purse on.

Jon and I pulled up to a small, but cozy coffee shop. We sat down at a table in the corner and we both ordered some coffee. I ordered a muffin and he order a bunch of doughnuts.

I bit into my muffin and Jon smiled "You look pretty."

I smirked "No I don't. I don't even have makeup on."

Jon set his hand on mine "You look pretty without make up. Who told you, you didn't"?

I sighed and replied "No one. Thank you. You look good too."

Jon smiled " I want you to meet the band."

I hid my face in my hands "God. Tico must think I'm a bitch."

Jon laughed "No, no. I've been telling them about the real you and they really want to meet you."

"Oh okay. When"? I said, staring deep into his eyes.

He licked his lips "Um tonight."

I choked on my coffee "Oh like today." I said clearing my throat.

Jon grinned and nodded "Yes. I would pick you up at about 7."

I smiled "Oh okay."

After breakfast, Jon dropped me off at my house. My parents were both working, so I wouldn't have to deal with them until later.

I went into my room and threw myself in the bed. My bed sheets still smelled like Jon and his cologne was on my dress.

Robert shuffled in "Jackie"?

"Mmm." I replied.

"Mom and dad were worried about you last night, they didn't mean what they said." He said, pulling the blanket off of me.

I held my knees to my chest "I know they didn't. But mom thinks that I am going to make the same mistake I did with Daniel." I shuddered.

Robert looked at me and nodded "You still think about him, don't you"?

I looked down "I- I just know if I saw him again, I would fall in love again . And I can't do that to Jon."

"What do you mean see him again "? Jon asked.

"He's written me letters. He told me his side of the story. That his parents sent him away so he would get away from me. And he wants to come back." I replied.

Robert scoffed "You don't believe that. Do you"?

I shrugged "In the letters he is really pouring his heart out."

"He's an asshole and I won't let you go through what he put you through again. That's why I'm in here." Robert said, almost yelling.

I looked at him "What"?

"I'm asking you to break up with Jon." Robert said in a stern voice.

"Why would I do that"? I demanded.

Robert grabbed my hands "Because I saw it last night. Your growing bitter just like you were with Daniel. You are going to stand up for him and you would choose him over mom and dad."

I narrowed my eyes "I am not."

"It's happening right now. Your angry and going to stay mad at the whole family until Jon does something to make you mad. Then you'll run back to us with a sob story." Robert blurted out.

My heart skipped a beat and I blinked the tears away.

"But I really like Jon."

"And Jackson. You liked him a lot and you got over him in less than a week." Robert said, standing up.

I shook my head "I'm not breaking up with Jon."

Robert glared at me "Fine. Don't come to me or mom or dad when he breaks your heart."

I pushed Robert out of my room "I won't because he won't break my heart." I yelled. I slammed the door behind me.