Chapter 23

"A school boy's dream, you act so shy."

It was a few days before graduation. I was beyond excited. A, I was finally graduating. B, Jon was coming. I had gone over to his apartment and decorated it with a welcome home sign.

Hailey was over at my house as we talked about our future.

Richie and her had a long conversation as well. Hailey was gonna get an abortion. Richie supported Haileys decision. That situation was fixed.

As for me and Daniel , I haven't even seen him since the incident. I was disgusted at just the thought of him but I wasn't gonna let him ruin this upcoming event.

Jon was currently on a plane flying in. I was getting myself ready to pick him up. I put on a floral mini dress and pulled my hair back into a loose bun.

Hailey was on the phone with Richie the whole time and when it was time to pick Jon up, she finally got off the phone.

Jon was the only one who could make it back on plane and the rest of the boys were gonna have to drive back but they decided not to.

I drove Hailey home and went straight for the airport. I stopped at a coffee shop and ordered an iced coffee. I also picked up a cake.

When I got to the airport, I sat at the gate. I flipped through a magazine when an announcement was made.

"Flight 23 has arrived. I repeat Flight 23 has arrived."

I pulled out a compact mirror and smiled. I put it away and stood up. Loads of people walked out and I stood impatiently for Jon.

I looked around but I couldn't see him. A frown set upon my face as the flight attendant shut the gate.

I sighed and I walked up to her. "Hi, um. Sorry to bother you but."

She spun around and looked exhausted "Then don't"

I backed up "It's just. My boyfriend."

"Look I didn't keep track of anyone on board so I really can't help ya. Now if you excuse me, I have a bed calling me." She walked past me.

"Oh um of course:" I said clinging my purse tightly. I was getting ready to go when two hands wrapped around my waist from behind.

I recognized the touch from anywhere. I spun around and Jon's bright blue eyes looked right down on me.

His arms pulled me into a hug. And I jumped up "God I missed you so much."

"I missed you more baby." He said tightening his grip.

I kissed his neck up to his jawline. His hands guided down my back and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

By the time the kiss was over, I was breathless.

Jon looked me up and down "Damn you look like a beautiful graduate to me."

I smiled and did a little twirl for him "Thank you."

I inspected him as well. He wore a pair of leather pants that were tight in the right areas. He wore a worn out t-shirt that also had holes in the right areas too.

Jon caught me looking at him "Like what you see."

I nodded "Oh yeah." I slid my hand into his "You look really good Jon."

He left a sloppy kiss on my cheek "Relax, you'll get to see more of this later."

I bit my lip "Is that so"?

Jon squeezed my ass which caused me to jump then he whispered in my ear "I want to see more of you as well."

I nodded and fluttered my eyelashes.

We walked over to my car and I stared at Jon as he packed his suitcase in the trunk.

Some fans came up to him and I rolled my eyes as one of the girls twirled her hair around her finger and smiled innocently.

Jon didn't seem to bothered though because he came into the car and pulled me closer to him by my dress.

"This dress looks really good on you. But it'd look even better off." He said with a confident smirk.

I jokingly slapped his hand away "That is for later Mr. Bon Jovi."

Jon started driving but I could feel his eyes looking at me.

I looked out the window. Jon looked good. He was obviously more confident and I guess the lack of sex had fueled the dirty comments he would make every now and then.

I just hope he wouldn't completely change once the band gets even bigger. I was snapped out of my thoughts when we pulled up to my house.

"What are we doing here"? I asked.

Jon opened the door "I wanna see your parents."

I shook my head "Or you want them to see me with you."

"Exactly." He smirked.

I laughed and he pulled me by his side as we walked to the front door. I opened it and my parents looked up from the couch as we walked in.

"Hi." My Mom said but it faded as her eyes landed on Jon.

My dad rolled his eyes "He's back."

"Of course I am." Jon said confidently.

I scrunched up my nose "Hi mommy, hi daddy."

My dad waved "Hi sweetie."

Jon burst out laughing "Shes not talking to you. She's talking to me. I'm her Daddy."

My parents rolled their eyes and I gasped as I looked at Jon nudging him.

"Jon stop." I glared at him.

"That's not what you were saying last night. What was it? Oh yeah it's was Jon don't stop." He said laughing.

I held my head in embarrassment "You weren't even here last night"!

My dad stood up "You think your funny young man."

Jon nodded slyly "Depends on the occasion."

My dad glared at me "This is the kind of shit you go out with"?

"Dad. He's not usually like this. I don't know what's gotten into him." I said hinting at Jon to stop.

Jon grabbed my arm and led me to the door "I'm taking her with me. And just know I'm gonna fuck her until she screams and cries."

I heard muffled yells as Jon slammed the door and we went back to the car.