Chapter 34

"I'm sorry about my dad. He is such a creep." Jon said as we climbed into the RV.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him "Thank you Jon for standing up for me."

He smiled at me "I always will. I love you babe."

We drove off into the RV and started our road trip.

It was dark when we pulled into an RV park. We both Layed down in the bed in bed in the back and snuggled together.

I dozed off before Jon.

The next morning-

I woke up to Jon playing his guitar.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled "It's okay. I like waking up to you."

Jon smiled and started strumming his guitar.

I watched him. His fingers gently tugging on the strings. A beautiful sound. He hummed along but I don't think he realized it.

Jon saw me staring at him "What"?

"Is that a new song"? I said shifting my position.

He nodded "Yeah. Wanna hear it"?

I smiled "Of course."

He started.

"I played the part of a broken heart up on a shelf. I play that part so lonely and so well. Thought that love belonged to someone else. Not me and you. Yeah, I know that you've been shattered. You've been bruised. And we both know what it feels like when you lose. But I'd bet my life on a rolling dice for you. If that's what it takes. Then that's what I'll do. Tonight's the night. I'm gonna prove it to you. Do I have to break down? Baby just to break through. If that's what it takes."

I stared at him in shock. "Jon it's beautiful."

He faced me "I wrote it for you. While you were in the hospital."

A soft smile appeared on my face "Jon I love it. I really do." My lips connected with his and he pushed me gently down on the bed. His tongue slid in my mouth and I kissed him even more passionately.

I broke the kiss with a smile "I'm so proud of you Jon. Your gonna go far."

He pulled me into his lap "I love you."

We both stared at each other lovingly for a minute or two before we started driving again.

I sat in the passenger's seat as Jon drove.

We arrived at the beach and I was excited. Jon and I at the beach. This was going to be exciting.

We both changed and got ready to go to the beach. I wore a two piece bikini that was a soft pink color.

Jon's arm protectively wrapped around me as we walked to the beach.

We jumped into the water and playfully splashed each other.

It felt nice to be able to swim. A few days ago I was in the hospital so being here with Jon was one of the best feelings ever.

I felt someone grab my leg and I spun around to see who it was but I couldn't see anyone. All of a sudden I got pulled into the water.

I tried swimming upwards but the hand pulled me down.

Finally I was able to go up for air and Jon popped up behind me "Boo."

I jumped and spun around to see him "It was you."

"Yup"! He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I left a soft kiss on his lips.

We messed around with each other for about another hour before we sat down on some beach chairs.

Jon talked to me about his plans for the band while I tanned.

"We wanna release another album. We just can't figure out a name. We have a track list." Jon sighed.

"Well what's the name of the first song"? I asked.

"In and Out of Love." Jon replied.

"Why not that"? I responded.

"Well because the whole album isn't really about love. It's like a mix." He said taking a swig of his beer.

I nodded "Oh we'll have any of the boys given suggestions"?

Jon groaned "Yes but they suck ass. Richie likes "All around the Tracks," Tico likes "7800 Fahrenheit," David likes "Up and Down," and I don't even think Alec suggested anything."

I thought about the names he mentioned. "I like Tico's idea."

"7800 Fahrenheit"? Jon asked shocked.

"Yeah it could have like fire on the cover and you and the boys could be dressed up as sexy firemen." I said taking a sip of Jon's beer.

Jon sat up "Wait I like that. Not the sexy fireman part but we could have me and the boys all sweaty and playing instruments with a circle of fire around us."

I smiled "Yes"!

Jon slapped my ass "Damn. How could you be so smart and so hot." He planted a kiss on lips.

I laughed "Me?? Tell David, maybe you could slap his ass."

Jon flicked an ice cube at me "Okay Cool it out."

I gasped as the ice cube landed on my thigh "Fuck that's cold Jon"!

Jon laughed at me.

I playfully glared at him and took another beer out of the cooler. I climbed onto his lap.

His eyes widened and he said confidently but with a bit of fear. "What are you doing babe"?

"What me"? I laughed. I opened the bottle with the edge of the chair and drank some.

Jon's eyes looked me up and down "That bikini suits you." He said resting his hands on my lower waist.

I pressed my lips against Jon's. He opened his mouth to try to start a make out session but instead I spit the beer at him.

He gasped and stared choking.

I burst out laughing and Jon looked at me with a playful glare.

"Did you just spit in my mouth"? Jon said lustily.

I bit my lip "So what if I did? What are you gonna do about it. Mr.Bongeovi"?

He flipped me over and started tickling me, "While I can admit that you spitting in my mouth was very sexy coming from you, you still made me choke." He said as I gasped for air in between laughs.

He stopped after a few seconds and I sat there out of breath.

"Maybe later you can practice with me again. Being kinky or whatever "? Jon said climbing off of me.

I blushed "Maybe not. Maybe we will just go back and get some sleep. And rest." I replied trying to recover from the embarrassment Jon caused me.

His mouth hung open "But babe." He complained.

I adjusted my bottom piece of the bikini right in front of Jon just to prove a point.

Of Course, Jon and I were gonna have sex tonight. I just loved teasing him about it: