Chapter 28

"Thru' the night with no retreat, When you're with me in my sleep."

I woke up and my legs were shaking. My hips were sore and I smiled remembering the events that unfolded last night.

Jon woke up next to me and kissed my cheek "Good morning Jackie."

I smiled at him "Good morning."

"How are you feeling"? He said.

"Like I can't walk." I laughed.

"Well I did tell ya." He smirked.

I kissed him on his lips "I love you so much Jon."

"I love you too." He stood up and I saw the claw marks, the hickeys, the lipstick marks that I had trailed over his back and collarbone.

Jon pulled me out of bed and smirked at me. I looked in the mirror and there were hickeys from my neck down to my thighs.

I threw on his long r shirt and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and afterwards brushed my teeth.

Jon did the same.

"Hey babe I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join"? He teased.

I nodded and we both showered together.

We were both hungover and didn't want to make breakfast so we agreed to go out for breakfast.

I stood in the mirror staring at my body. "How am I gonna go home"? My parents were going to have heart attacks if they saw my neck.

Jon kissed my cheek "Relax. Just throw a turtleneck on."

I spun around and looked at him "In the summer "?

He laughed "We can buy you some makeup after we eat."

I nodded "Okay."

We sat down at a cafe, we both were drinking black coffee.

The waitress took one look at us and said "Hungover."

"Is it that obvious"? I asked laughing.

She nodded "And you guys had sex."

I bit my lip "Is it the neck"? I asked.

She nodded once again "Yeah that's gonna be hard to cover up."

I held my head "My parents are gonna kill me."

Jon grabbed my hand "Correction. They are going to kill me."

The waitress laughed "God I miss being in high school. You two of something special. Hold onto it." She smiled and winked at me. She walked off shortly after.

I looked at Jon, who was already staring at me. I left a soft kiss on his lips.

He smiled at me "I love you."

I took a sip of my coffee "I love you too."

After that we went into the drug store and I grabbed some makeup. Jon flipped through the magazine and screamed.

I jumped back and looked at him "What"?!

"We're in here. Bon Jovi is in a magazine "! He said showing me:

I looked down at the magazine and it had all the boys performing on stage. A huge smile spread on my face "Oh my God! You guys look so good"! I grabbed the magazine out of his hand to get a closer look.

Jon hugged me "Thanks babe."

I gave him a strong passionate kiss "I'm so proud of you."

Jon started to blush and hid his face in my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked at the magazine proudly.

I read the caption: Will Bon Jovi be the next it band. Here stands lead singer, Jon Bon Jovi who we hear is quite the lady's man.

I bit my lip and looked away. I handed the magazine back to Jon "Here stare at yourself some more and I'm gonna go check out." I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

Jon walked next to me "I want to buy it."

I smiled "Let's buy it then."

After we finished paying, we went back to his place. Jon took a nap on the couch as I layered my neck with makeup.

I heard his gentle snores and I frowned.

Jon was a ladies man? What's that supposed to mean? Jon didn't cheat on me. Did he?

I finished my makeup quietly and made some more coffee. Jon woke up and placed his hands around my waist.

I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

"What's wrong"? He asked.

I took a sip of my coffee "What do you mean"?

"Your sad. I can tell. Let me make you feel better." He said resting his hand on my cheek.

I looked down "Nothings wrong."

"Your lying." He frowned and crossed his arms.

I took another drink of my coffee "I just had one of the best days of my life yesterday and now you think I'm sad." I said in a shocked tone.

Jon stomped over to the counter and grabbed himself a cup "Yes. You started acting weird in the shop."

I sat down and glared at him "Fine you really want to know."

"Yeah." He said, taking a seat.

I grabbed the magazine and flipped to the page "Your quite the ladies man Jon"! I slid it over to him.

His eye widened as he read the magazine "Jackie I."

"Do you have something you want to tell me"? I said holding my head.

He groaned and looked down "Look Jackie. It was one time. It was a mistake."

I felt my eyes start to sting "Wh-at." My voice cracked and I felt weak that I let Jon have that power over me.

"I didn't tell you because it didn't mean anything. I could care less about her." He said reaching for my hand.

I pulled my hand away "Was it a groupie"?

Jon shook his head "God your gonna hate me."

I felt a tear roll down my face "Who was it"?

Jon stood up and walked over to me. He got on his knees and he looked up at me "Please don't get mad."

I felt more tears roll down my face "Just tell me who it is Jon."

Jon was crying by now and his bottom lip quivered "Please forgive me."

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT"?! I shouted, pushing him away.

He took a step back and whispered something.

I didn't hear him.

Jon stood up straight "Okay. It was with."

He held his head "Hailey."