Chapter 42

It was nice being back home in New Jersey.

I missed it here.

Everyone was taking some time away from each other (in the band), so it meant Jon and I got to be together more.

In the month, that we were gone. Everyone in my family seemed more mature.

Robert moved out and he's starting college next year as well.

I too am deciding to move out.

Today, Jon is going to be joining me as I search for my own apartment.

I kinda hoped Jon would ask me to move in with him, but he hasn't brought it up. And I don't wanna force anything on him so I'm not bringing it up either.

We picked up some coffee and headed to the first apartment.

The realtor stood inside, "Good morning, Ms. Nuñez."

I cringed at the way he said my name "Jackie please. And Good morning to you, Mr. Hollis." I said with a smile.

"Please call me Roger." Said Roger shaking my hand.

"And I'm Jon." Added Jon as he pulled my hand into his "The boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you. The boyfriend."
Laughed Roger.

Jon laughed obnoxiously "Haha your so funny. Are you gonna do your job or what"?

I shot Jon a glare.

Roger cleared his throat "Come on in."!

We followed him inside.

The apartment was pretty.

Very modern.

"Oh it's gorgeous." I said smiling at Jon.

"Just like you." Said Jon and Roger at the same time.

I bit my lip "Thank you. Err so how much do they want a month"?

"1100." Replied a flustered Roger.

Jon's hand wrapped around my waist "That's affordable. And I can always pay for you baby."

I smiled at Jon and said through gritted teeth "Stop being a douche to the realtor before he ups the price."

Jon burst out laughing and muttered back to me "He's flirting with you."

"I know and maybe he will give me a discount." I replied winking at Jon.

Jon nodded.

"1100." I sighed. "That's a little too much. And Jon I just couldn't have you paying for me." I said hoping to catch Rogers eye.

"Did I say 1100? I mean 950." He grinned.

I smiled "Ah yes that sounds much better."

Roger smiled at me "Anything for my clients."

I heard Jon grunt weirdly.

I looked at him confused.

Jon smiled "Um can I speak to my girlfriend privately please."

"Yes of course. Anything for the client." Roger said and walked into the other room.

"Jackie." Jon started.

I stood there waiting for Jon to yell at me.

"I have to take a shit." Whispered Jon.

"Yeah yeah. Now tell me what you actually want to say." I said smirking.

"I'm not joking. The coffee. I swear I'm gonna shit myself." Jon said, his eyes widening.

I started giggling quietly "Are you serious"? I said trying not to be too loud.

"Yes okay. Ask him to go to the bathroom." Begged Jon.

I nodded, trying to contain my laughter.

"Excuse me. Roger." I Said walking into the room he was in.

"Yes Jackie." He said looking up from his clipboard with bright eyes.

I smiled "Where's the restroom"?

"Down the hall. But it's only for clients." Roger said. "So your boyfriend who has to take a shit cannot use it."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh okay."

I walked back to the room Jon was in. "He said only clients can use it."

"Okay well I really have to go. So can we both go in at once"? Jon said urgently.

"You want me to stand in the bathroom? While you shit"?! I laughed quietly.

"Please babe. I'm begging you." Jon said tugging on my shirt.

"Ok Fine. Fine." I Said leading Jon to the bathroom.

Jon sat down on the toilet and he hid his face in his hands.

I burst out laughing again.

"Please don't watch me." Sighed Jon.

"It's okay baby. Its a-." I paused to hold in my laughter, "natural thing."

"Ughhhh your so irritating Jacks." Said Jon.

"Jon I will open this door right now and reveal your whole ass to Roger." I said smirking.

Jon narrowed his eyes "You wouldn't."

I ran my hand over the door knob "One twist. And your future boyfriend Roger will see your ass."

"If he is anyones future boyfriend it's yours. He's been hitting on you since we have been here." Said Jon who was now flushing the toilet.

"Yeah well. Damn Jon. Your ass stinks." I said fanning the air away from my face.

Jon walked over to the sink and started washing his hands.

Jon glared at me and smirked "You love my ass."

I nodded and slapped his ass "It's true. I love Jon Frances Bongeovi's ass."

Jon smirked, faced me and then touched my face with his wet hands and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer and kissed him back.

There was knocking at the door and Jon and I quickly pulled away.

I opened the door, "Hi I'm just done using the bathroom."

"Where's Jon" asked Roger.

"I thought he was with you." I replied.

"Damn it. He's probably keying my car right now." Roger ran to the front of the complex and to his car.

Jon snuck out behind me.

Roger came back in a few minutes later.

"Oh there you are." Roger said with a fake smile.

Jon nodded "Here I am."

"Where were you"? Asked Roger.

"I was looking at the view on the err patio"? Jon lied.

"The view"! I gushed "It's beautiful isn't it"? I asked.

"Just like you." Said Roger and Jon at the same time once again.

"Oh okay. Um. I like this apartment. So can I get it"? I asked.

Roger nodded "Of course. And for 950$ a month."

I smiled.

This is it.

I'm finally moving out from my parents house.