Chapter 69

"Sometimes love don't know wrong from right."

I was at my apartment getting ready for lunch with Missy and Rachel. I think she said something about Sebastian tagging along. Jon had to go deal with some band stuff, so neither of us were going to be lonely today. 

I got into my car and drove to the restaurant. 

They all arrived around the same time I did, so we all met out front. 

"Oh my God! Your stomach"! squealed Missy. 

"Are you calling me fat"? I laughed. 

"No not at all. It's just last time we saw each other it was flat, but you have a whole ass child in there." giggled Missy. 

"So it is Jon's"? asked Sebastian. 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"And you and Jon are together"? asked Sebastian. 

"Yes." I smiled. 

"Sebastian quit thirsting over her. Jon and her have been obsessed with each other for years." said Missy, shaking Sebastian's shoulders. 

"I'm not thirsting"! argued Sebastian. 

"Can we eat"? asked Rachel. 

I nodded in agreement "Yes please." 

We all sat down in a booth. Rachel and Missy on one side and Sebastian and I on the other. 

Missy faced me "So for my wedding." she started. 

"Our." cut in Rachel smirking at her. 

Missy rolled her eyes playfully, "Our wedding. I want the colors to be black and white." 

"I like it." I replied. 

"But I do not want a white dress, I mean do you really think I am pure." Laughed Missy. 

"Oh my God! A black wedding dress"?! I asked excited. 

"Mhmm. With like fishnets and shit like that." She squealed.

"Well that's gonna be a dark wedding." said Sebastian. 

"Muahaha." replied Rachel. 

"So you and Seb are gonna be matching. I mean why wouldn't you. Best man and Maid of 

honor." continued Missy. 

Sebastian put his arm around me "I do not mind matching with you." he smirked.

"Anyways. I think I want you wearing a white dress, or like a yin yang dress." said Missy. 

"That would be cool." I replied taking Sebastian's arm off of me. 

"My mom thinks I'm insane. She hates Rachel. And she refuses to come to the wedding." sighed 

Missy. 

"Well then do everything you would do if your mom isn't watching." I replied. 

"What do you mean"? asked Rachel. 

"Well it doesn't exactly have to be PG now, does it"? I asked with a smirk. 

"You're so right! Rachel lets have the sluttiest wedding ever"! shouted Missy. 

Some of the other people in the restaurant stared at us weirdly. 

We all laughed. 

"God Jackie you are a genius"! smiled Missy.