Chapter 10

"So you're looking for some action, I got everything you need."

I woke up with Jon's arms wrapped around me. I groaned and looked at the time. I still had a good two hours before school. I rubbed my eyes and leaned my head onto Jon's.

Jon rubbed his hand up and down at back "Good Morning." He mumbled.

"Morning." I said stretching.

Jon sat up "I have to take a shower."

I smiled "Me too." I said running my fingers through my hair.

--
I am taking a shower with Jon. The warm water hit our skin. Jon ran his fingers through my hair and his chest was leaned up against mine. I shampooed his hair and washed it, massaging him. Jon kissed me as the water splattered against our skin.

After we finished showering, we layed down together and talked. I put on one of his cropped shirts and a pair of shorts. I tightened them up as much as I could but the shorts were still kind of lose.

Jon laughed at me "You look like a poofy little marshmallow."

I looked at myself in the mirror "Really"? I frowned.

Jon kissed my cheek "A delicious marshmallow."

I smelled the shirt and squealed "And I smell like you." I said throwing myself in his arms.

Jon laughed and picked me up "Come on, you have to go to school."

Jon and I picked up breakfast and we ate together.

He dropped me off at school and kissed me goodbye.

I sat in the classroom and couldn't stop grinning.

Hailey tapped on my shoulder "Hey? Why didn't you answer last night, I wanted to hang out."

I looked at her "I'm sorry, I went to bed really early."

Hailey rolled her eyes "Robert said you were out."

"Out cold." I said smiling.

Hailey nodded "Oh. That's what he meant."

I scribbled down the notes in class quickly so I could doze off and think about Jon.

Hailey tapped on my shoulder again "Psst. Why are you so dozy today"?

I looked at her "I'm just tired."

Hailey nodded "Oh. Well do you wanna go get lunch together"?

I grinned "Okay let's do it."

A few periods later, I sat in chemistry. That class sucked because Jackson was in it. And we were partnered up.

I sat down at the table and took out the supplies.

Jackson sighed, "This class is so boring."

I nodded "Mhmm." I said not really wanting to start conversation.

He looked at me "Nonsense. This is your best class."

"It's not my best class, it's the easiest class and it's only easy when I listen to the teacher not you." I sighed.

Jackson rolled his eyes "You could tutor me. We can go to my room and-".

I cut him off "No Jackson. I don't tutor. And you know it's a bad idea."

Jackson set his hand on mine "We can fix things between us."

I pulled my hand away "No. Please just listen to the teacher." I said glaring at him.

"Look. We both said things we regret" he started.

I shook my head "I don't regret anything." I said raising an eyebrow.

Jackson chuckled "Ok I regret."

"Calling me a slut. A whore? No way, I don't think you would regret that. You just made a little mistake." I said mimicking him.

"Oh come on. Give me a break. What would you do if you saw me standing next to a-"

"Excuses. Just leave me alone." I scoffed.

Jackson sighed "Look. I really like you. And Hailey told me you really like me so why don't we just start over. I got more tickets to watch some wannabe band play."

I glared at him "No Jackson. I don't want to go anywhere with you. Ever again."

Jackson groaned "Please. I'm sorry. What do I have to do for you to forgive him."

I slammed my book down "No! I'm already dating someone else! Someone who doesn't call me names."

Jacksons shoulders dropped "Damn. Well let me know when you and this boyfriend break up. I will always love you Jackie."

I looked down "You don't love me."

Jackson put his hand on my face "I do. Ever since I met you, I knew I would."

I pulled his hand off my face "I don't love you. And I know you don't love me. So if you think saying that is a one way ticket into my pants your wrong."

Jackson pulled his hand away "Why do you think everyone wants to fuck you? Just because Daniel-"

I slapped him "You have no reason to bring him up." I said.

The teacher looked at the two of us and crossed her arms "You two. Office. Now."

I scoffed and threw my bag over my shoulder "Whatever."

I walked into the office and sat down, "I didn't do anything." I said to the principal.

"Other than slap the asshole." Said the principal rubbing his forehead.

I nodded "He deserved it."

"I'm not saying he didn't but we have protocol Miss. Nuñez ." Replied the principal

I cringed at the way he said my last name "I don't think I should get in trouble. He was verbally abusing me."

The principal shook his head "Just go. Act like you got in trouble and shit like that. I retire in one year and I'm not letting this stupid situation be how I spend this year."

I grinned "Thank you sir."

He nodded "Tell your brother I said hi."

I walked out of the office and glared at Jackson, "Douche."

Jackson smiled "Let me guess. Detention."

I shrugged "Your pathetic." I walked out of the office and back to chemistry.

The bell rang and I met up with Hailey for lunch.

She ran up to me "Did you slap Jackson"?

I laughed "God, has that spread around that quickly already."

"Well Nancy was in the office and she told the rest of the cheerleading squad and you know how fast they can spread a rumor." She replied.

I nodded "Yes, I slapped Jackson because he brought up."

Hailey nodded "Daniel."

"Yup." I said as we walked to the car