Chapter 90

After a week vacation at the cabins we all went home.

I was trying to spend the most time I could with Jack before I had to fly to London for fashion week.

He couldn't go because he was working on an important case, but part of me was happy he couldn't but the other part wanted him to come so we could be together.

I was cuddling with Jack in bed, as he read some papers from the case he was working on.

I kissed his cheek lovingly and he just patted my shoulder.

I tried my best to hide my disappointment that he wasn't paying any attention to me.

He heard me sigh, "What's wrong"?

"Nothing." I replied turning away from him.

He groaned and set down his papers, "No something's going on. Tell me."

"I just want us to spend time together before I have to leave for London." I replied.

"We are spending time together." Jack replied confused.

"No we're not. Your practically ignoring me." I complained.

"You're so fucking selfish Jackie. It's almost shocking how you don't see it." Jack scoffed.

"How am I selfish?! Cause I wanna be with you. You know with all my other exes I never had to beg for attention." I argued.

"Oh wow. And by that you only mean Jon, right? Well sorry I don't have it easy like him and you and I actually have to work to get money." Jack said rolling his eyes.

"Oh my God! Forget everything! Just leave me alone"! I said frowning.

"No! You wanted attention and now you have it"! Jack shouted.

My eyes teared up, "Not like this." I cried.

Jacks eyes softened, "Please don't cry. I'm sorry. I really am, im just stressed." He said brushing a lose strand out of my face.

I looked into his eyes "Im sorry too. I shouldn't be bothering you while your busy."

"No you're not bothering me." Jack said pulling me close to him, "You deserve all the attention. I'm sorry." He said kissing my cheek.

I kissed him in return and Jack held me as we made out. He rolled me over to put me on top, but as soon as he did that, the tv clicked on.

It was on MTV. And of course it had to be a Bon Jovi music video.

"An angels smile, is what you sell."

I climbed off of Jack and groaned.

He pulled the remote from out from under us, "Damn remote." He muttered.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast. You keep working. We can finish tonight." I smiled kissing his cheek.

Jack nodded and climbed out of bed to go to his office.

I went into the kitchen and started making food.

I was so bored of this life, I need excitement.

Maybe I could go out with Missy tonight.

But we just spent a week together, and we were sick of each other so I probably wouldn't see her until after London.

My parents were on a trip so I couldn't go visit them. And I'd rather drop dead then spend the day with Robert.

I could spend the day by myself, but I would feel lonely.

Jack was gonna go to work and I was gonna be all alone.