Chapter 73

"Buckle up baby, it's a bumpy ride."

Its been about a month since Jon and I reconciled, and let's just say my parents we're very unhappy about it. 

"It's always the same with you too. I don't understand why you two just won't end it completely." shouted my father when I told him the news. 

Jon's parents on the other hand we're thrilled, which was very surprising to me, because I didn't have the best record with them. 

I was currently getting ready for a date with Jon. I wore a mini skirt with a halter top. Whenever, I would go on dates with Jon, I always make sure to wear short sleeves, so he would give me his jacket. I went with a soft makeup look and I wore my hair down. 

Jon appeared behind me, "Are you ready baby"? 

I smiled and faced him, "Yup." 

Jon doesn't officially live with me, but he's been staying here since we've gotten back together. 

We walked hand in hand with our fingers interlocked downtown. The sun was beginning to set and it was absolutely gorgeous. 

Jon held out two slips of paper to me, "Surprise"! 

I looked down and read them. 

They were concert tickets! 

I smiled "Oh my God! And it's that one band we sat with at the awards show. Mötley Crüe"! 

"I know, that's why I bought them. For old times sake." Jon said planting a kiss on my cheek. 

He led me to the venue and there was a lot of people. I looked at the dim stage to see if they had started the show yet. 

"I'll get us some drinks." said Jon as he walked off to the bar. 

A hand grabbed mine, and I quickly spun to see who it was. 

"Missy"? I asked. 

She wrapped her arms around me "I didn't know you we're coming, that was so sweet of you to come support." 

I hugged her "Yeah, Jon brought me for a date." I replied. 

"Jon? Wow he's really matured." She smiled. 

"Yeah." I said looking over at Jon at the bar with a smile. 

"Well why don't you guys join me in the front row. Better view. Better Experience"! She squealed. 

"Yeah I'll meet you there. Just let me get Jon." I replied and headed over to Jon. 

He handed me my drink "Here you go." 

"Jon, Missy's here! She invited us to sit in the front row with her." I said. 

"Yeah okay lets go." He said. 

We walked up to Missy and they greeted each other. 

"So Jon's no longer jealous of Sebastian"? asked Missy whispering in my ear. 

"Oh no he is. Why"? I asked quietly. 

"But why did you guys come then"? asked Missy. 

"To see Mötley Crüe." I replied. 

"Yeah but Skid Rows opening for them." Said Missy. 

Before I could reply, the curtain lifted. 

"Alright! Who's ready to rock"?! cheered Sebastian on stage. 

I looked over at Jon, who was staring daggers at Sebastian. 

His gaze moved to me, "I didn't know they were opening." He said enunciating the they.