Chapter 80

I woke up the next morning, alone, and with an empty feeling.

I couldn't let that get in the way though. It was Missy's day, not for me to spend depressed.

I meant missing her hotel room and we all started getting ready.

She looks so pretty in her dress.

She sat there fiddling with her fingers, and started talking to me.

" I know everyone says it's normal to be scared before the wedding but I'm terrified. What if we don't work, what if we have it all wrong"? She started spilling out.

"Missy. It's okay. Everyone has their doubts. But you and Rachel are different and he makes you happy and that's all that matters." I smiled.

" but these past few days we've been fighting." She said sadly.

"It would be bad if you guys weren't fighting. You guys are still figuring out what you want and you guys are gonna get married. You're gonna be married by the end of today you are going to be Mrs. Rachel Bolan." I grinned happily as tears filled my eyes.

" Jackie babe. Why are you crying? Is there something else bothering you? You know you can tell me." She said.

"No it's your day. This is all about you not me."

"Just tell me I need to be distracted. If I think about it anymore I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack," she begged.

"Okay fine but don't feel bad for me, please." I replied.

"Okay."

"Jon left. I told them that I wasn't going to pick between them. And he did what he said he was going to do, leave. And I never expected him to do it, I thought he loved me and that he would go through anything with me. But I guess it was time for Jon and I to grow up. I'm not in high school anymore and I need to put drama like that behind me me. But it hurts because this time he was serious." I cried.

Missy frowned, "I'm sorry. I know I told you to break up with Jon but I know that you really loved each other. Maybe it's for the better." she said placing her hand over mine.

"It's so stupid Missy. We've broken up so many times, and now we're doing it over Sebastian. And I'm tired of going home to my family and telling them that we broken up and then got that back together. And I have to do it again and they're going to think that we're gonna get back together but this time I know we're not because I could never pick between Sebastian and Jon. And that's exactly what Jon wants me to do." I said crying into my hands even harder.

" Jackie I love you. But obviously this is affecting you a lot. And maybe you should just pick Jon. Friends like Sebastian are going to come and go in life." She said brushing my hair out of my face.

" I don't know Missy. But let's just stop talking about it, we have to finish getting ready. And a tear stained face will not look good with make up on it." I said smiling as I wiped off my tears with a tissue.

Missy left early to go to the venue but I stayed to pack stuff in case of a disaster.

I had the bag all ready when the phone started to ring.

"Hello"? I answered quickly because it was time for me to leave.

"Jackie its Jon." Said Jon.

"Oh"? I replied.

"Look I just saw Rachel and Sebastian boarding a plane. I think their gonna leave Missy stranded at the wedding." He warned me.

"Are you serious"? I asked dropping the bag I was holding.