Chapter 55

I was swimming in the pool while Roger read the newspaper.

"Jackie you're in it." Called Roger.

I stood up and grabbed the paper "Holy shit. They're covering Bon Jovi's case."

"And they only had all good stuff to say about you." He smiled.

I looked at my picture. I looked pretty serious. I smiled happily.

A few moments later, the members of Bon Jovi came out.

I showed David the newspaper "Look you're guys' case is getting covered."

"Damn you look mean and strong in that picture." He replied.

"I know it's perfect." I said smiling.

The rest of the members of Bon Jovi gathered around to look at it too.

"Look at Jon in this picture ." Said Richie.

I looked over and saw a Jon staring at me with proud eyes and a cocky smile.

Diane walked over to us "What is he doing"?

Diane snatched the paper and looked at the picture.

Her eyes narrowed and she crumbled up the paper. "You looked terrible, I did you a favor."

I rolled my eyes "Well the funs over now. I'm going to the bar. No one talk to me until I'm drunk."

"I'll go with you." Said Jon.

I put on a sheet dress and Jon and I walked to the bar.

Jon looked at me "I'm sorry Diane can be a real bitch sometimes."

"I've been knowing that." I replied.

"I know. I just don't want you to think that she treats me like that." Jon mumbled.

"How does she treat you Jon? You're scared to break the rules she set for you. What kind of relationship is that"? I said taking a swig of my beer.

Jon brushed his hair out of his face "She's had horrible relationships in the past."

"I do too. Did I treat you like shit"? I paused for an answer.

"No."

"Exactly." I replied. "And you want to marry her"?

"I don't know. I don't know anything about what I'm doing. Bon Jovi is shit, my relationship is shit, my life is shit. Literally the only thing keeping me afloat is you Jacks." Jon said groaning as he rubbed his head.

I frowned "Look life's gonna get rough sometimes. But you shouldn't ever let a person treat you like Diane does."

Jon nodded "I know. I just don't know how to end things with her. I don't wanna break her heart."

"The longer you guys stay a couple the harder it will be to breakup." I replied.

"You're Right. Im gonna go talk to her." Jon said.

The two of them walked inside and Roger came and sat next to me.

"Hey I heard of this really delicious, expensive restaurant. I would like us to go tonight." Roger replied.

I smiled "Yes that sounds like a lot of fun."

I went inside and called Missy.

"Heyy." She said.

"Missy. I think I just convinced Jon to dump Diane."

"Holy shit." She laughed. "You're such a Little home wrecker  I love it. Just like with Sebastian."