Chapter 35

I woke up to Jon on the phone. He seemed very stressed as he was clinging on to his head.

"Well, what am I supposed to tell her "? I heard him yell.

I sat up and listened some more. I knew I shouldn't be listening but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Fine! I guess we'll go. But we're leaving right after." Jon yelled and threw the phone on the floor.

I went into the bathroom and casually brushed me teeth.

Jon came in with a forced smiled "Damn how does my shirt look better on you than it does me"?

I laughed and looked over at him "I don't know baby."

He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands "Babe we need to talk."

"Okay." I said and sat down on the couch.

Jon sat down next to me and squeezed my hands "I know your enjoying this vacation between us a lot. But we have to go to L.A." he sighed.

I smiled at him "Jon don't feel bad. It's for the band, I will always support you no matter what."

He planted a kiss on my cheek "It's gonna be an event. Runaway was nominated an award. Would you like to be my date"?

I nodded "Of course Jon."

Jon wrapped me in a tight hug. "I'll tell you what. We get there. We go to the mall and you let me spoil you."

I opened my mouth to protest but Jon cut me off again.

"No buts. Me and you." He said kissing the end of my hand.

I smiled at him "Okay okay. LA here come."

Jon and I hit the road immediately and we were going to be sharing a hotel room. The rest of the band was gonna be staying at the same hotel. I was a bit nervous and excited. There was gonna be paparazzi.

When we arrived to the hotel, Jon and I groggily walked to our room. We snuggled into the blankets and passed out.

We woke up to Richie and Tico barging in.

"Let's go! We're gonna go clubbing." Yelled Tico.

I stretched my arms "Right now"?

Richie nodded "Yup! Get up"! He pulled the blanket off of us and I climbed out of bed.

I opened the door "Okay anyone who's not Jon, out. Im gonna change."

"What's the matter? You don't wanna give us a show"? Teased Richie causing Jon to chuck a pillow at him.

They left and I started changing. I put on a tight red dress that showed a lot of cleavage. I went into the bathroom and teased my curls and did my makeup.

I walked out and Jon stared at me in shock. "Baby do you really expect me to behave around you"? He said as his hands met my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I stared at him. He wore leather pants with a white ripped shirt with a leather jackets topped with a scarf.

I tugged on his scarf "Jon you expect me to behave around you when your dressed like that." I said with a smirk.

Jon went in to kiss me but we were interrupted by Alec.

"The taxis here! Let's go"! He said slapping Jon's shoulder.

Alec turned to me "Damn Jon's gonna be horny the whole night."

I burst out laughing and Jon pushed Alec "Shut up. Your just jealous that she's mine."