chapter 2

" she's a fist full of dynamite."

"How could you"?! I screamed at my brother as soon as he picked me up.

"What did I do now"? He said.

I slapped him "You told my one true love, that I loved Bon Jovi"!

Robert burst out laughing "Oh that"!

His laughter infuriated me even more "Yes that! Now he thinks I'm some kind of heavy metal chick! And worst than that I'm going to their concert tomorrow"!

Roberts laughter stopped "No fair! I wanted to go. You should trade places with me."

I crossed my arms "You ruined everything! How could you mess with your sisters love life"? I yelled accusingly.

My brother started driving "Look it's not that big of a deal. Jackson is just some prick. You'll get over him in a month. Just wait"!

I glared at him "You just wait! I'm telling dad on you."

Robert smirked "He'll agree with me. Your his only daughter and he hates any guy that gets near you."

I scoffed "Well I'm going to do it anyway"!

"Like I care." My brother shot back.

I narrowed my eyes "I'm going to the concert too and I'm gonna meet all the band members while you stay at home and be our parents disappointments."

"Please, the drums are gonna give you a headache and you'll be back before the first song is over." He laughed.

As soon as we got home, I ran to my room and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed and screamed into the pillow for about 5 minutes. I then picked up the phone and called Hailey.

"Hello"?

"Hailey you won't believe what Robert did"...

-

I was on the phone with Hailey for about an hour before my mom called me downstairs for dinner.

I ate dinner and complained to my parents about what Robert did. It felt good to watch my dad yell at him.

"Robert you should be going to college instead of bothering your sister." He told Robert.

After that, Robert had to my chore tonight. I made sure I used every dish I could do he could wash all of them.

While Robert washed the dishes, I went upstairs to find an outfit. I opened my closet and started scavenging through it.

Then I saw it. Last year Hailey and I dressed up as groupies. I still had my leather outfit from it.
I tried it on and it still fit perfectly. I grinned to myself.

Tomorrow I will be in this school with Jackson. I made sure to put aspirin in my purse, just in case. I hopped into the shower and started to get ready for bed. There was knocking at my door and it was my brother.

I narrowed my eyes at him "What"? I said, reminding him I was still pretty pissed at him.

Roberts warm smile appeared "Hey. Wanna watch MTV with me"?

I tried to look mad but he had such a sweet smile "Okay."

He picked me up "I'm sorry! I love ya."

He threw me onto the couch where there was popcorn and drinks set up.

I smiled. He had set up a bunch of stuff for us.

I saw one of the drinks and gasped "Robert. Did you steal dads beer"?