Chapter 58

We had just left another court session.

You could tell that the boys were becoming very discouraged. Nothing was happening.

I collected my papers and Daniel came over to me.

"You're not going to win this." He smirked.

I shook my head "You don't know what you're talking about."

"I do and you do too. The idiots signed their rights away, you really think you can earn them back." Daniel smirked.

"They can and they will." I said brushing a hair out of my face.

"So how are they paying you? Through sex, a bonus if they make you cum." He laughed.

"You shouldn't be talking like that in a court room. And no, I'm making about 200,000$ from this." I replied.

His eyes widened "But you're just an intern."

I smiled "I'm just that good." I walked off.

The members of Bon Jovi looked up at me.

"We're gonna lose, aren't we"? Asked Jon.

I shook my head "I'm fighting for you guys until the end. Don't think negative guys." I said rubbing Jon's shoulder.

"I hate Daniel. He always has this stupid confident smirk on his face." Said Richie crossing his arms.

"Daniel thinks too much of himself. I wouldn't be scared of him at all." I said smirking.

They all nodded.

"Okay I have an idea. We can go out to eat. Have fun, some drinks. Your guy's choice and I'll pay. Lawyers offer." I smiled.

"Okay I like that idea." Replied Tico,

"I'm supposed to pay Jacks." Jon said crossing his arms.

"Nonsense. I'm the lawyer trying to be nice. Cmon guys." I smiled.

We all climbed into a taxi.

We arrived at this fancy Indian restaurant.

"I love Indian food." Smiled Alec.

"Great." I Said through a forced grin.

We all sat down to eat and I started feeling light headed.

They all ordered drinks but I just passed and ordered a water.

"What's wrong Jacks"? Asked Jon.

"Im just not feeling drinks right now but you guys get them." I smiled happily.

"Mmm okay." Said Jon suspiciously.

God what was going on. I excused myself to the bathroom and washed my face.

I felt off.

I took deep breathes before going back out.

They were ordering so I just picked a random thing off the menu.

"Damn Jackie that's like the spiciest, strongest thing they have." Said a shocked Alec.

"Mmm yum." I said trying to hide the fact that I felt terrible.

"Jacks are you sure your okay"? Asked Jon.

I nodded "Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay"? I said trying to change the subject.

"Yes. Its just your acting kind of weird." He replied.

"Am I? Well I'm just glad to be having lunch with you guys." I said rubbing David's shoulder.