Chapter 82

I hate to admit it but im desperate. Jon won't answer any of my calls, he's not at his apartment, his parents don't know where he is.

It was all my fault. I so badly wanted to blame Sebastian but I made my choice for me not him.

I had no one to cry to because I knew damn well not to involve my family in this. Missy's s not here and im all alone.

Maybe I deserve this.

All of the times I ignored Jon when he tried putting us back together. Is this what he felt?

I felt so miserable and I felt bad. My next choice was just to talk to Richie.

———-

"Jackie you really shouldn't be here." Said Richie hesitantly when he opened the door.

I nodded "I know. Well I don't know what Jon told you but I know you know that we've broken up. But Richie you don't understand-" I started.

"Jackie you literally picked Sebastian over him. What's there to not understand." He said harshly.

"I didn't pick Sebastian. I said I wasn't gonna pick either but I regret saying that now. Okay. I need to talk to Jon please." I begged.

"Jackie don't you get it. He's hurt. He doesn't want to talk to you. You have to give him space. So I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let you talk to him." He said shaking his head.

I felt my eyes fill up with tears "It's okay. Don't apologize. You're just being a good friend." I said sadly before turning away.

"Jackie wait." Richie said.

"Yes"? I replied quietly.

"Im rooting for you and Jon. I hope you know that." He smiled sweetly.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I said before walking back into my car and holding my head.

What the hell did Sebastian tell Jon?

I needed a coffee so I walked into a cafe that Jon and I would regularly go to.

"Hey there sweet girl? No beaux tonight"? Smiled the waitress.

"No not today." I said matching her sweetness.

"Well sweetie you seem upset." She said brushing my hair out of my face.

"I just messed up." I replied sadly.

"What do you mean"? She said sitting down.

"Well my boyfriend wanted me to pick between him and a male friend and I said I wasn't going to pick. And well now we've ended things but I ended things with said male friend and now my ex won't answer my calls." I ranted.

The waitress shook her head confused, "You think your in the wrong"? Asked the waitress.

"Yes. Because I am." I added.

"But it's not your fault he can't handle your friends. Honestly maybe it's good you two broke up." She replied.

"But I hurt him by not choosing him." I said shaking my head confused.

"And he was hurting you by making you choose in the first place." Her eyes glanced behind me and back to me.

I turned around and saw Jon.

The waitress got up "Ill let you two talk."

Jon sat down right across from me "I didn't know you would be here."

"Sorry to disappoint." I said sarcastically.

"Hmm. So Richie says you came by." He said in a monotone voice.