Chapter 100

*final chapter*

It was the last concert of the tour. I sat backstage with Jon in the dressing room and kissed his cheek.

"Are you ready"? I asked excited.

Jon nodded, "It all ended so quickly."

"No it didn't"! Shouted the rest of the Bon Jovi members.

"You went through like 2 breakups with Jackie during this tour too." Added Richie.

"No we didn't"! Jon and I said at the same time.

"No need to lie, Mr and Mrs. Bongeovi." Smirked David.

"Ughh "Mrs" makes me sound so old." I giggled.

"You are old." said Tico.

I opened my mouth to respond but Jon started talking to me.

"Hey babe. Help me tease my hair"? Jon asked.

"Of course." I replied. I stood up and started backcombing his hair.

"Tico you're older than Jackie. So does that make you old"? Asked Jon.

"Hey I'm not the married one. Once you're married, you're old. It's the law." Tico said throwing his hands in the air.

There was a knock at the door. "10 minutes to showtime."

I squealed excited for them "Oh! I'm so proud of you guys"! I said clapping my hands.

"Save the applause for after the show." Said Alec patting my back.

I finished up Jon's hair and faced the boys.

"I'm gonna go find my seat now. See you guys after." I smiled.

The security guard led me out to the private area because I didn't want anyone to see me and recognize me.

They started performing the show with so much energy.

The crowd was going wild, the boys were giving it their all. It was a beautiful moment.

Jon's eyes gazed to the booth I was in and he winked at me while he continued performing.

I stared at him specifically adoringly.

After about an hour they were getting ready to close up and I was excited for the closing songs.

While they took a quick water break, the security guard ran to my booth.

"Hey Jon needs you. Hurry up." He said.

I followed him out quickly and covered my face as we made our way through the crowd.

"Jacqueline Nuñez"? Asked one of the audience members.

"Nope! But I get that a lot." I said as I walked faster.

We finally made it backstage but when I made it, they had already gone back on stage.