Chapter 19

"Hear me when I say, gonna live my life every day."

I walked over to the dj booth and turned on the amps for the instruments.

Bon Jovi got in place. Jon walked over to the microphone. "1. 2. 3."

The intro to Runaway started playing.

Robert was freaking out because he'd never seen Bon Jovi perform live.

" on the street where you live girls talk about their social lives."

I cheered and clapped my hands. Someone tapped my shoulder, I spun around and saw Daniel.

"You look good tonight." He said with a crooked smile.

I nodded "Thank you."

"You seem really happy with him." He continued.

"I am." I said bluntly.

"I'm happy for you then." He said.

I looked at him "What"?

"Jackie. I love you so much. And even if you don't love me anymore, I just want you to be happy." He said, a tear in his eye.

"Oh." I said.

"Please don't forget about me. I don't think I could ever get over you. Remember when we snuck into prom as sophomores"? He asked.

I nodded "Yes."

"That's when." He paused. "We had sex."

I took a step back "Daniel. I don't want to talk about that."

He set his arm on my shoulder "Damn. I wish I could have serenaded you like that. If only we had more time."

I looked back at the stage and saw Jon singing his heart out.

"But my eyes would only be on you. That's why he's not noticing our conversations. When he's on tour he's not even gonna think about you. But I am. I would look at you and I would never leave you." He continued.

I bit my lip "You don't know what your taking about."

"Yes I do. And you know that too." He said. His arm slid down my back.

I pushed him off of me "Fuck off Daniel"! I whisper yelled "Your saying all this stuff about never leaving me but you did leave. A long time ago and I'm not gonna let you back into my life."

Daniel looked down "That wasn't me. That was my parents. You know how that feels. Being forced to go somewhere else. That's what happened to you. They sent you to a mental hospital no matter how much you fought back and they still did it! Because they don't love you. My parents don't love me. They took us away from each other. We have such a good connection Jackie. Don't throw that away for some bitch rockstar."

Neither of us had noticed it but the music stopped and everyone was looking at us.

"No Daniel. I don't love you. You mean nothing to me. And don't ever talk about my fucking parents like that." I said pushing him back "And don't talk about Jon like that either. The only bitch here is YOU." I said.

"Tell him babe"! Jon yelled into the microphone.

I looked up and everyone was staring at us. Hailey clapped her hands "FUCK DANIEL"!

I burst out laughing. I wasn't even mad anymore. Everyone started laughing with me. Everyone but Daniel. He walked off.

I took another shot of vodka and yelled "Play the music"!

Bon Jovi played a few more songs but afterwards everyone was slow dancing.

I leaned my head on Jon's chest. He held onto me tightly. I kissed his jawline.

He smiled at me and we continued moving to the music. His hands slid down my back and rested on my butt. I looked into his eyes. He kissed my forehead.

It was midnight and the prom was supposed to be over hours ago but all the students took over. I sat on the stairs with Jon.

"Im gonna miss you Jon." I said sadly.

He leaned his head on mine. "Don't think about that. We still have hours until that."

He stood up and pulled me up with him. He wrapped his arms around me and he started humming Put your head on my shoulder in my ear.

We danced under the stars and he sang just for me. I was mesmerized by him.

We went back inside and it was still going crazy inside. At 1 in the morning, Jon and I decided to go back to his place.

We decided to watch a movie but I had something else in mine. We walked inside and I acted like I was looking for something.

"Shit. I left my purse in the car. Can you go get it please "? I said innocently.

"Of course." He walked outside and I ran into the bedroom. I quickly stripped down and put on the red lacy lingerie.

I grabbed a see through sheer bathrobe and put it on top. I touched up my makeup and fluffed up my hair. I heard the front door open and I sat down on the bed.

Jon walked into the bedroom and a smirk appeared on his face.

I seductively bit my lip "Make love to me Jon."

He untied the robe on me and gently pushed me on my back.

He took off his own clothes and kissed my neck before making his way to my lips.

Light smut

I ran my fingers down his back as his lips connected to mine. His hands squeezed my ass and I squealed into the kiss. Jon laughed as he ran his hands up my thighs. He slipped 2 fingers inside of me and pushed them in and out.

I moaned quietly and he did it harder until I started moaning louder.

"God your such a tease." I muttered to him.

His eyes darkened with lust "Oh really "?

----

I pulled the sheets up and kissed Jon on his cheek.

We were both out of breath. We had a movie playing but neither of us were paying attention. His arms wrapped around me and I leaned my head into his chest.

He hummed a song to me and I felt my eyes swell up with tears. A tear drop fell off my face and landed on Jon's chest.

He lifted my head up "Hey, hey. It's okay don't cry."

I looked at him in his eyes "Jon I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'm gonna come and visit soon for your graduation. It will all pass by quickly." He assured me.

I nodded but I still felt tears rolling down my cheeks "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. While your gone."

"Your gonna study and become a feisty little lawyer." He said. His voice cracked "Even if I'm not here we can call."

I kissed him and snuggled closer to him. "Don't forget about me." I said resting my hand on his cheek.

"Forget you? Never." He said and I wiped away the single tear away from his face.