Korra's Sister (Sequel to Pri...

By AriaLord

After Avatar Aang and Switch Kira died, the new Avatar and Switch were reborn. Violet is Korra's sister, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 15

1.1K 40 5
By AriaLord

Well I hope you guys have been enjoying the new chapters, the comments have been dead silent since I started updating so I hope the silence is from excitement.

---

In the dining hall at Air Temple Island, Korra chows down on food while sitting at a table with Bolin, Mako, Asami, Tenzin, Lin, and Pema.

"Mmm. Mmm. The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again" Korra says happily

Pema stands up and takes Korra's plate "We're so thankful you're home safe"

"Let me help" Asami stands up and helps take the dirty dishes from the table

They head into the kitchen where Violet stood feeding Echo. Asami and Pema start washing dishes, soon Pema suddenly doubles over and cries out in pain.

"Pema, are you all right?" Asami asks concerned

"The baby is... just kicking, really hard, is all" Pema replies "I'm fine"

"Should I get Tenzin?" Violet asks

"No reason to worry him, it's nothing" Pema says

Mako walks into the kitchen carrying a teapot "Can I get some hot water? Korra needs more tea."

"You're a firebender. Boil it yourself." Asami tells him angrily

Asami continues washing her dish as both Mako and Pema stare at her with confusion.

"I'm- gonna step out in case you two want to talk" Pema says and signals Violet as well, she grimaces as she leaves

Violet looks between the couple before picking up her baby dragon and exiting the kitchen.

-

Violet looked feared with every turn of her book, she was reading about bloodbending. Suddenly their was a loud explosion followed by several more. Violet closes her book and runs outside with echo following.

Lin is standing in the courtyard with Tenzin's children and the White Lotus sentries, as the Equalists airships fly in overhead.

Violet's eyes widen "Are those-"

"All right, kids, time to go inside" Lin tells the kids

Korra, Mako, Bolin and Asami rush out to see what is going on. Jinora, Ikki and Meelo walk quickly into the house.

"We heard explosions, what's going on?" Korra asks

"Republic City is under attack" Lin tells them

"So they're finally making their move" Violet says looking worried

"Let's go!" Korra rushes to the boat with Mako, Bolin and Asami following

"What do you think you're doing!?" Violet shouts

"We have to help the city Violet, come on!" Korra replies

Violet stares at her sister before looking back at Lin and the air temple kids.

"No, I'll stay here to protect the island" Violet tells her sister "You go find Master Tenzin"

"...right" Korra smiles "stay safe"

"you too" Violet replies as the boat takes off

The airship's hatch opens, the Lieutenant and a group of chi blockers can be seen inside. They look down at the island as a metal hook and cable fires from above their heads and attaches to the temple's stone steps. 

The chi blockers use harnesses to slide down the cable to the island. The White Lotus sentries are watching and charge forward to confront them. Lin and Violet stand beside each other in the courtyard, as Tenzin's family watches from the balcony.

"Everyone, hide inside and remain calm" Lin instructs before Pema screams in pain; Lin turns around to face her "Pull it together, Pema! Didn't I just say "remain calm"?"

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Ikki asks worried

"The baby's coming!" Penma shouts in pain

"Oh no" Jinora says

"Not now, baby!" Meelo shouts

The White Lotus sentries watch as the chi blockers run up the steps. They begin bending at them as a cable from a second airship buries itself in the steps immediately below them. More chi blockers swing down, followed by the Lieutenant. Lin and Violet stand guard in the courtyard, as Lin listens to booted feet running. 

"Well guardian" Lin says "are you ready?"

"I am now" Violet says as she breathes fire through her nose

The Lieutenant and a group of chi blockers race up the steps and charge. Lin uses her cables to take out two chi blockers, before grabbing another Equalist with the cable. Violet blasts fire at the equalists, one jumps at her and she kicks him away. An Equalist runs up to Violet from behind, which Lin intercepts with an earth column. 

"thanks" Violet calls out

Lin bends out another earth column and shoots the projectile to an Equalist's face. She groans and slams the floor, creating three earth columns that send the Equalists flying into the air. The Lieutenant intercepts Lin's cables with his batons, sending a current through them to knock her over.

The Lieutenant stands over her and raises his electrified kali sticks. Violet slams a piece of earth into his side, knocking him away. The kids run out as the white lotus tie up the equalists.

"Take these Equalists and lock them in the temple's basement" Lin commands

"Violet you were so awesome" Ikki squeals

"Your fire bending has improved a lot" Jinora adds

Oogi's grunt is heard and the kids rush out to the center of the courtyard.

"Dad!" they shout

Oogi lands and Tenzin and Team Avatar dismount. Tenzin embraces his children.

"Oh, thank goodness you're all right" Tenzin sighs in relief

"Violet caught the bad guys" Meelo says pulling on his dad's ears

"Did she now?" Tenzin smiles up at them

"Beifong and I made a pretty good team" Violet smiles

"Tenzin go on, be with your wife" Lin tells him

Tenzin and his kids head inside.

"Their's more airships coming" Violet says looking up towards the sky

Lin, Korra, and Mako head inside the air temple.

"Maybe I should've packed more underwear" Bolin whines

"Now's not the time to be getting scared Bolin" Violet says "we can't let them win"

"I think we need to hide" Asami suggests "You know and get reinforcements"

Korra, Tenzin, Lin, and Mako come out of the air temple and join them in looking at the incoming airships.

"What do you want to do, Tenzin?" Korra asks

"I need to protect my family, and get them as far away from this conflict as possible" Tenzin replies "If Amon got his hands on my children... I hate to even think of it"

"If you're leaving, then I'm going with you" Lin says

Tenzin looks at her "But-"

"No arguments. You and your family are the last airbenders. There's no way in the world I'm letting Amon take your bending away" Lin declares

"Thank you, Lin" Tenzin turns to the girls "Korra, Violet, I want you to leave this island and hide for the time being."

"Hiding away like a coward won't solve this" Violet argues

"Yeah I'm not giving up" Korra agrees

"I'm not asking you to, I sent word to the United Forces, they will be here soon. And once my family is safe, I will return" Tenzin tells them "With the reinforcements, we can turn the tide in this war."

"What you're saying is, we need to be patient" Korra sighs

Tenzin puts his hand on Korra's shoulder "You're learning well"

"But this temple is our home" Violet says "Why can't we protect it"

"I understand where you're coming from, but while we can replace a home we can't replace a family" Tenzin turns to her and smiles "and we can't relace you girls"

-

Korra and Violet embrace Tenzin, as he and his family prepare to leave.

"Stay safe, girls" Tenzin says

"You too" Korra responds

"Tenzin, if we're leaving, we'd better do it now" Lin advised

Tenzin airbends himself onto Oogi "Oogi, yip yip!"

The sky bison flies away from the island as Violet, Korra and the team look up at them. Two Equalist airships begin to chase them, as more airships invade the island. One airship shoots out a cable near the team and Equalists come down on the island. The White Lotus guards run in front of Korra and her friends and take their stances.

"Go! We'll hold them off!"

Korra leaps onto Naga "Everyone, climb on!" Mako, Bolin and Asami hop onto Naga "Violet let's go!"

"Korra" Violet looks at her "I'm sorry, I can't go"

"What are you talking about?" Korra questions

"Now's not the time to be timid Violet" Mako says "we need to go"

"Listen guys, you need to hide and follow Tenzin's plan" Violet tells them "no matter what, you have to take back the city"

"Violet" Korra's "whatever you wanna do, don't, just get on Naga"

"Naga can barely carry you 4" Violet shakes her head "we won't get away if I'm on too"

Violet scoops up Echo from her shoulder and hands him to Mako.

"Keep him warm for me" Violet tells him

"Violet" Mako says

"Naga go!" Violet shouts

Naga runs away as more Equalists come down and encircle the White Lotus sentries.

"Don't look back!" Violet shouts to the team

Violet turns to the equalists.

"Guardian Violet" the sentries turn to her

"Stay safe guys" Violet says

Volet runs past them and heads up the wire leading to the airship, using air to propel herself up top. She stumbles a but but stands on her feet, she turns towards the ships that were following Tenzin.

"Tenzin was right when he said you can't replace family" Violet's eyes glow purple "So let me protect them"

Violet uses air to jump ship to ship landing on the closest one to Oogi and the air bender family.

"Daddy it's Violet!" Ikki shouts

"What in the world is that girl doing?!" Lin shouts

Tenzin turns back to see violet on top of the ship, she slams her fists down into the ship cause a large dent in the top, shaking it to the core.

"I told her to go hide with Korra" Tenzin says "How could she be so reckless?!"

"Violet's causing suck a ruckus that they're gaining on us" Lin tells him "they want to get to us before she stops them.."

"Thank you Violet" Tenzin mutters before he cracks his reins "Faster, Oogi!"

Oogi speeds up, but an Equalist airship shoots out a large net at them. Lin metalbends her cables to break the net apart and wraps her cable around the rope. She stands and looks at the family with sorrow as they look at the airships in fear. She looks away before turning back at them.

"Whatever happens to me, don't turn back!" Lin tells them "I'll make sure the Guardian gets away!"

"Lin, what are you doing?!" Tenzin shouts "Not you too!"

Lin runs and jumps off Oogi, reeling herself up and landing on the airship. 

"Feel the metal Violet" Lin instructs her "try to metal bend, like this"

Lin takes her stance and rips off a large section of the airship's metal skin, Violet nods and does the same to the other side. There is an explosion and it begins to fall into the harbor below. Violet uses her air to get to the other ship as Lin metalbends a panel to catapult herself. 

They begin to rip apart the airship when Equalists come up behind them. 

"Violet jump!" Lin shouts before the equalists wrap their bolas wrapped around Lin's body and feet, electrocuting her into unconsciousness.

Violet's eyes stop glowing as she turns to jump, the equalists throw their bolas that wrapped around Violet's body, electrocuting her. One of the equalists approach her but she breathes out fire burning their feet, they stumble and jab her with their stick electrocuting her into unconsciousness before falling off the ship and into the ocean below.

The last airship turns back as the family gazes at it in shock.

"Daddy" Ikki cries "Violet.. Violet is"

Pema hugs her kids who all begin to cry. Tenzin lets a tear slip.

"I know kids" Tenzin tells them "They saved us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.7K 15
Sakura died in the ninja world, but got reborn in another world where she became the big sister of Toph Beifong. She still has her pink hair, her hea...
700 33 6
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Korra is now gone and it's time for a new Avatar. But she isn't from the Earth Kingdom like everyone thinks she will be. No...
341K 8.3K 37
Kira is a noble's daughter and a firebender, she has been engaged to prince Zuko since they were young to be his concubine. When the fire nation's pr...
199K 4.8K 21
Aya is Katara and Sokka's little sister(so original) and happens to be just like her brother; she isn't a bender. Physically, she loves that her sist...