โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

We Forgot

2.3K 68 14
By multi_stories01

"This is beautiful, Nik." Serena looks out in the open of the scenery in front of her.

"Yeah, dad. This is amazing." Jordan agrees not taking his eyes off the view in front of him.

"I'm glad you both love it." Klaus smiles proudly as he held Milo in his arms.

The three were currently in a hotel Klaus got on one of the top floors in New Zealand, that allows you to see the view of the country. It was beautiful.

You could see beautiful lights from the buildings, breathtaking landscapes, amazing waters and overall it was absolutely breath taking.

Serena looks over at her fiancé and sees him playing with Milo. She chuckles and nudges Jordan pointing to Klaus who was talking in a high voice to Milo. Jordan starts laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?" Klaus asks them not looking away from the puppy in his arms.

"I've never seen you like that." Jordan laughs as Serena takes a picture of Nik. "It's so weird."

"Like what?" Klaus looks up at the confused.

"Like this." Serena shows him the picture. It was perfect. It had him smiling down at Milo while Milo looked up at him with his tongue out. It was a hilarious sight.

"Delete that." Klaus glares at the phone.

Jordan shakes his head as he looks at the picture. "I don't think so. That's a keeper."

"Isn't it?" Serena laughs putting her fun away. "I should print it and frame it for everyone to see."

"I will literally kill you." Nik says as he walks inside and places Milo down, the two following him.

"Sure you would." Serena smirks. "The ring on my finger says otherwise."

Klaus turns to her and noticing her smirk he does the unexpected. Klaus speeds and wraps a lose hand around her neck before pinning her to the nearest wall. Jordan's eyes widen as he picks up Milo.

Klaus looks at Serena and her reaction, but nothing changed. Instead she smirked more. "I think you've lost your touch, Nikkie."

Klaus says nothing and allows his face to turn. His eyes shining a yellow amber color as black veins appear under his eyes. Serena chuckles and turns her face. Her eyes turning a bright icy blue with white specs in them. Jordan grimaces covering Milo's eyes.

"I could have your heart in my hand in a second." Klaus says trying to be threatening. Serena knew that he was joking.

"I can have your heart across the room in a second and I don't even have to touch you." Serena says running her finger along his jaw, loving their playful banter.

Klaus felt a shiver down his back at her touch. "I find that quite hot actually."

"Oh really?" Serena raises a eyebrow railing her finger down his chest.

"Yes really." Klaus nods with a charming smile.

"Hello." Jordan speaks up. "Me and Milo are still here, you do know that right? Or did you forget?"

Klaus let's go of Serena's neck as they slowly turn towards their son. The two share a look before looking back at the 16 year old. "We forgot."

Jordan scoffs in disbelief and looks at Milo. "Did you hear that, boy? They forget about us in less than 5 minutes. That's how little we truly mean to them."

"Stop being dramatic." Serena says chuckling at the boys antics.

"I learned it from the best." Jordan says proudly with a shrug.

Klaus and Serena share another look. "Kol."

"I was gonna say Uncle Damon and Aunt Rebekah, but that works too." Jordan shrugs making his parents let out a laugh.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was a couple hours later and after joking around and Jordan doing some online school, the three were now unpacking. Jordan was looking in between his parents as they unpacked and laughed with each other.

He noticed how different they were when they were alone and then when they were with family and just out in public.

Alone, they were carefree, happy, relaxed and they could truly be themselves. They had no pressure in them and they were simply just themselves. Klaus and Serena. Serena and Klaus. Engaged and in love.

In public, they hold their heads up high, have such a straight facade, only saint around each other and family, always doing something for others, to make sure they're okay. They were serious and the difference was crazy. You could see it from a mile away.

"How did you guys meet?" Jordan suddenly asks tucking a shirt away into a drawer.

"You really want to know?" Serena looks up at him passing Klaus a pair of clothes to put away.

"Yup, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know." Jordan says sarcastically.

"Watch it." Klaus warns making Jordan nod.

"Now that was Kol." Serena says as she sits and pats the place next to her gesturing off Jordan to sit as Klaus sits on his other side.

"What was Uncle Kol?" Jordan questions looking to his mother.

"How we met. It all started because of Kol." Serena smiles.

"Wow." Jordan says shocked. "That's...That's shocking and cute."

"I hated your mother at first." Klaus speaks up.

Jordan's head snaps to him. "You did?"

"Oh yes I did." Klaus nods.

"It was so bad." Serena laughs. "It made me hate him back so much more."

"Where does Uncle Kol come into play?" Jordan questions looking between the two.

"He met your mother first. He found her in the woods, saved her life and brought her over." Klaus explains.

"Saved your life?" Jordan asks tilting his head to the right holding Milo close to him.

"That a story for another time." Serena says petting Milo. "Let's just say I would literally not be here without him."

"Wow." Jordan mumbles.

"But for the first year that your mother came, her and Kol became best friends, along with Rebekah and basically the whole family." Klaus continues.

"Besides you." Jordan states.

"Besides him." Serena chuckles with a nod.

"They would constantly prank me making my hatred get worse." Klaus says with a eye roll.

"But since the beginning Klaus has always been protective of me in this weird, awkward way." Serena takes Milo from Jordan who pouts at her making her press a small kiss on to his forehead.

"So, when did you start to like each other?" Jordan asks looking between his parents.

"When he caught me talking to his arch nemesis at the time." Serena points out looking at Klaus. "What was his name again?"

"Henry." Klaus glared at her as he spoke.

"Yeah that's his name!" Serena laughs. "He was quite cute."

The mother and son duo laugh hearing Nik let out a growl. Serena moves her arm and pushes the side of Klaus's head. "It was only a joke...maybe."

"Okay so what happened after?" Jordan brings the conversation back.

"He beat Henry up, I have no clue way, but it was like something clicked and from that day on we got closer." Serena finishes.

"That's it?"'Jordan questions as his parents nod. "I was expecting more."

"Trust me it was worse than how we explained it." Klaus stood up patting his sons back.

"True." Jordan gets up snatching Milo back from his mothers arm. "With you two, you don't know what to expect, there's always something more."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's hurry, your dad apparently has a whole day planned for us." Serena stands.

"I do, so chop chop." Klaus claps his hands. Jordan and Serena look at each other before Serena picks up a pillow and throws it in Klaus's face, causing a loud slap to be heard.

The two burst out into laughter only to stop when hearing a rough growl. They look up and see Klaus with a smirk.

"Oh no." The two day together before rushing into another room as Klaus chased after them.

Another chapter will be posted later today! Sorry for not posting these past two days😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 438 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
168K 3.7K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
697K 23.4K 34
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ใ€โ I shouldn't love you โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Harper Kingsley was just a normal girl with a normal life, nothing exciting ever happened. Sh...
16.7K 465 12
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ" tvd || season...