A new Greys life

Von ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... Mehr

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Let me love you

1K 14 1
Von ArizonaRobbins28

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Arizona: Will you please tell what it is? I need to know what you are hiding from me. So please tell me what it is.
Y/n: So in three days it's your birthday. We will spend the whole day together and I asked Bailey if you could get the day off. She arranged it all and I already had a free day. So we are all good to spend the day together with each other.
Arizona: That is great news! What have you in mind for that day?
Y/n: That's for me to know and for you to find out. I've planned it all, I hope you like it. You have nothing to worry about.
Arizona: As long as I can spend the day with you, it will be fantastic. It will be my best birthday ever.
Y/n: Lets say it will be a surprising day and I tried to make it a birthday you will never forget. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too.

Arizona pulled you in with her arms wrapped around your neck while you placed your hands on her hips to give you a loving kiss.

Arizona: These kisses give lots of butterflies each time.
Y/n: I could never get enough of your kisses.

It was now Arizona's birthday and in those three days you hadn't heard anything from Amelia. Mark told you to give her some time as she was really mad at you. You just woke up and Arizona was still asleep so you could make her a beautiful breakfast.

Y/n: Wake up beautiful.
Arizona: Just a few more minutes.
Y/n: Sleepy head, aren't you? Happy birthday, I have some breakfast for you.

Arizona: Aww thank you babe. Breakfast in bed huh?
Y/n: Yes, come on lets eat.
Arizona: I want a kiss first. So can I get a kiss?

You lean forward and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and one kiss on the top of Arizona's head.

Y/n: I love you Zona, hopefully you will enjoy today. I want this day to be a special one.
Arizona: I love you too babe. I already enjoy this. No one ever made such an effort of bringing me breakfast in bed. It looks so cute, this is very sweet of you.
Y/n: I have a little present for you after we have finished breakfast.
Arizona: You didn't had to do all of this.
Y/n: But I wanted to spoil my beautiful, amazing and cute girlfriend. This is my way to thank you for everything you gave me Arizona.
Arizona: You are absolutely the best girlfriend ever. Will you tell me what today will bring?
Y/n: I can tell you, but I don't want to. Just wait and see I guess.
Arizona: Now you are just being mean.
Y/n: Let it all be a surprise today. Do you want your present now?
Arizona: Yes please. Oh and another kiss please.
Y/n: I can tell you one thing about today and that's that I will give you lots of kisses.

You cupped her face in your hands and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. After the kiss you looked for a few seconds in her beautiful blue and sparkling eyes. You got the present and put in front of Arizona on the bed.

Y/n: You can always get a kiss. Here it is, I hope you like it.

Arizona: This is so lovely. These are my favorite things. This is already the best birthday I ever had.
Y/n: There's a knock on the door. Do you expect anyone?
Arizona: I have now idea who that could be.
Y/n: You stay here and enjoy your croissant and strawberries, I will have a look who is at the door.
Arizona: Okay, I wait here and maybe we can cuddle when you come back.

You walked to the door and opened it. Your jaw dropped to the floor at the sight who it was. Not really knowing what to say, you just stand there and stare at her.

Amelia: Hey, can we talk?
Y/n: I thought you never wanted to see me again?
Amelia: I know I said that in the heat of the moment, but I need to talk. So can I come in?
Y/n: Actually today is not the right moment. Can we talk tomorrow?
Amelia: No, I need to talk to you right now. It's important.
Y/n: I don't have time. It can wait till tomorrow.
Amelia: No, it can't wait. You need to know something.
Y/n: Can it be quick?

While you were talking to Amelia Arizona got out of bed and walked into the room.

Arizona: Why does it take so long? Who is it?
Y/n: Uhm it's Amelia. She wants to talk.
Amelia: You know what. Leave it all. I never came here. Forget I was at your door.
Y/n: I don't understand a single thing. You were desperate to talk a second ago and now you will just leave.
Arizona: Just say what you have to say to y/n.
Amelia: Why did you do this?
Y/n: I'm getting more and more confused by the second. Do what exactly?
Amelia: Turning your back on me. You were in a dark place and I was there for you every step of the way and now you just totally forgot I exist.
Arizona: I think you should leave and have a proper conversation another time when you are calmed down.
Amelia: You should not interfere with this!
Arizona: What is your problem?
Amelia: This whole situation is my problem. How could you do this to me?
Y/n: Just tell me what I did and don't talk to Arizona like that.
Amelia: You broke my heart in thousand little pieces.
Y/n: What? How?
Arizona: Y/n, leave it for now. Lets come back inside.
Amelia: I love you y/n. I've always been in love with you. Tell me that you love me too, I felt it all that time. We belong together.
Arizona: What did you just say?
Amelia: I love you y/n, I love you so much and I think you love me too.
Arizona: Y/n, do you love her?
Amelia: I know she does. We are meant to be I think.
Arizona: Y/n, please say something.
Y/n: Amelia I think you should go now. I don't  now where this is coming from, but I don't love you and I never did love you in that way. I loved you like you were my sister.
Amelia: But I felt it. I'm not stupid y/n.
Y/n: Amelia, please go. I don't love you. I'm in love with Arizona and today we have the day off and we want to spend it together. Can you just go?
Amelia: We are not finished yet. We will speak about this another time and then you will see clearly.

Amelia finally left and you closed the door. You turned around and looked at Arizona, who had tears in her eyes.

Y/n: Hey hey, look at me. Why do you have those tears?
Arizona: Do you love me?
Y/n: I love you so much that there are not enough words to describe how much I love you.
Arizona: Why does she feels like you love her?
Y/n: I have no idea. We were best friends and I never got the feeling she loved me like that. I'm so sorry. I ruined this day. I'm so so sorry.
Arizona: Don't be sorry. It's not your fault and the day is still young. I want to know what you have planned today.
Y/n: You still want to celebrate your birthday?
Arizona: Yes, you putt so much effort in it and that makes me love you even more. Can we go back to the bedroom please?
Y/n: We can Zona. I love you so much. Again, happy birthday.

She pulled you in and pushed you against the wall and kissed you roughly. She kissed your neck, which made you moan a little. You went back to the bedroom and you both pulled off all your clothes. You kissed Arizona's neck and she sat in your lap. Arizona began squeezing my boobs and rubbing my nipples. I reached over and put a hand on one of her boobs and squeezed them a little. She moaned a lot and with that it turned me on more and more.

We stayed like that for some time until I flipped us over. Arizona laying on the bed and me on top of her. I gave her one last long kiss before kissing down her body. I was licking and
sucking her nipples before starting fingering her pussy. It only took a few minutes before I was making her cum for me and at that moment she screamed my name like she never did before.

She flipped me over once she got her breath back. She slowly but eagerly sucked my nipples and I could feel my orgasm building. She started licking my pussy and inserted two fingers inside of me. I trusted my hips into her more and more and she started to suck on my clit. That was were she had me so I came and screamed her name. She lay next to me and gave me a sweet and loving kiss.

She looked into my eyes as I moved down again and licked up her thighs until I reached her moist pussy. I kissed it and began licking her hot love-slit. She moaned loudly as I stuck my tongue between her outer lips and licked her inner lips until I saw her little clit appear. I licked it and she came immediately, her pussy juices flowing out into my mouth. I lapped up her cum and felt her grow limp. I kissed her tenderly and told her that I loved her so much. She asked to stay cuddled up some more minutes, which I didn't minded at all.

Arizona: I'm so freaking in love with you y/n Sloan. This was again mindblowing.
Y/n: Glad that you still love it.
Arizona: I would never get tired of making love with you.
Y/n: Hopefully you are not tired at all, because we should get dressed. I have to take you somewhere.

We changed into our clothes and got into my car. I drove around and I could feel Arizona staring at me.

Arizona: Where are we going?
Y/n: You can be so impatient. Just wait and you will see.
Arizona: Please, can you at least give me a hint?
Y/n: I did some research and found out you like this place a lot.
Arizona: Now I'm even more curious.
Y/n: It's only 5 more minutes away.

You got to your destination and Arizona was amazed you found out she likes this.

Y/n: With that look on your face, I can guess you like it?
Arizona: Like it? I love this. Thank you babe.
Y/n: Lets get going. Lets make this a great day.
Arizona: It already is my best birthday ever like I said before and it just got better. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

You kissed her cheek and held her hand in yours, fingers intertwined and walked towards the entrance.

Arizona: I'm so excited.

Y/n: I thought it would be good if we could have a sort of date combined with your birthday.
Arizona: You really now how to make me happy.

After the date to the zoo you got back home and watched another episode of Dynasty together. You said Arizona needed to stay watching tv as you would make dinner for the two of you.

Y/n: Hey you, are you hungry?
Arizona: I'm starving. Is dinner ready?
Y/n: It is. Come with me.

Arizona: This looks amazing, you really are the most amazing girl.
Y/n: We will have bruschetta as appetizer. The main dish will be a lasagna with side salad and of course we will have some white wine. As dessert you will get a selfmade Tiramisu.
Arizona: I will never let you go. Never.
Y/n: Before we start there is something else.
Arizona: You already did so much for me. What is going on? You look more serious than a second ago.

A/n: Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy the story so far. Please let me know what you think. Lots of love💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 35.4K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
7.5K 191 59
My rainbow is my best friend, but is also the love of my life. And that amazing human being is none the less than Arizona Robbins. She came into my...
60.8K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...
66.2K 1.4K 25
What happens if the surgeons suffer different injuries? What will happen?