his female bodyguard

By hotchsangerissues

๐‘๐„๐๐„๐‹ ๐ƒ๐”๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’ also known as crampton's finest bodyguard. she's cold and collected, living a life fu... More

characters
zรฉro| prologue
un| assignment
deux| sushi
trois| event
quatre| her
cinq| penthouse
six| bowie
sept| denise
neuf| college
dix| massage
onze| old friend
douze| party
treize| fight
quatorze| movie
quinze| kiss
seize| mall
dix-sept| donuts
dix-huit| family dinner
dix-neuf| bedroom
โ€ข vingt| irish mafia โ€ข
vingt-et-un| kids
vingt-deux| park
vingt-trois| fight club
vingt-quatre| ring girl
vingt-cinq| liking you
vingt-six| bacon
vingt-sept| gun fight
vingt-huit| hospital
vingt-neuf| male nurse
trente| fake plants
trente-et-un| ily
โ€ข trente-deux| aftercare โ€ข
trente-trois| nightmare
trente-quatre| babies
trente-cinq| alejandro
trente-six| true motive
trente-sept| home
โ€ข trente-huit| good boy โ€ข
trente-neuf| epilogue
thank you
bonus| visitor

huit| viper den

20.9K 504 250
By hotchsangerissues

When I dropped off Damien at his house, I made sure there was at least four guards protecting him before driving away. He was a little reluctant in going home, since he'd be alone because Lucas went to visit his parents. I really didn't want to leave him, especially not with the bounty on his head, but I had to go to the Viper Den, and that was no place for him.

Viper Den is an underground fight club, it's illegal in every aspect but that doesn't mean the cops are doing anything about it. Some shady cops actually come here to get a fix or to place bets on the fights.

Tonight, Wolf is going to fight. It'll be his first fight since he retired to become an agent. Viper Den's been kind of a safe place for my older brothers and I.

Marío, the owner, took us in after three years of living in the streets. He put a roof over our head and cared for us like we were his kids. Our whole situation was bad, we were practically bones when he found us. Wolf and Gunner were stealing and fighting to keep us safe. Dagger made weapons or would dumpster dive for clothes. Everything was just bad.

But then Marío found us, practically dying in the back of an alley. He had gone for me first, I was the youngest, but that had gotten him four underage kids trying to beat him up.

He was impressed and started training us in fighting. He put us in school, all five of us, and made sure we got everything we needed. Our parents didn't leave us any money, they were drug addicts after all, so we had to start from nothing. Wolf, Gunner and Dagger got a bunch of jobs, and told Storm and I not to worry.

When I turned 14, I started working as a waitress in a cafe. I wanted to help my brothers out. It wasn't fair that they had to put so much work in to provide for Storm and I.

Anyways, Viper Den kind of saved us. It's basically our second home, and the fact that the FBI want to shut it down - well thats messed up. I know Wolf's going to fight for it, no matter what, but at the same time, he can't lose his job. He won't admit it but he likes it.

"Hurry up, Lia. Fights about to start and I want a good spot." Lilith said as I grabbed my leather jacket from my closet.

I was wearing a dark orange-ish turtleneck, grey jeans, my trusted Dr Martens and my leather jacket. My necklaces were around my neck and my fingers were covered in rings.

"You look good. Can we go, now?"

"Damn, woman. We're going." I mumbled while grabbing my motorcycle helmet along with my bike keys. I've been riding a bike since I was 16, which is illegal but oh well.

"Can I ask you something?"

Lilith asked while fidgeting with her hands as we took the elevator down to the garage. Lilith was nervous, and she's never nervous.

"Belle? What's wrong?"

"Do you think Dox wants kids?" She demanded as I frowned my eyebrows. "I mean, he's good with my cousins, but does that mean he wants kids? What if I'm reading into it? What if-"

"Hey, hey, hey. What are you rambling about? My brother's fucking crazy about you, Belle. He'd move mountains for you." I stated as she glanced up from her feet. Lilith's eyes were filled with tears which made me frown.

"Belle, what's actually going on?"

"I didn't want to say anything because I'm not sure, I mean it could be the new birth control I'm using but.... I'm late."

My mouth dropped wide opened.

"You're- you're late?" I asked as she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand before wrapping my arms around her waist. Lilith was an inch taller then me, but that didn't matter right now.

"I'm going to be an aunt! Holy shit! I'm- I'm going to be an aunt!" I muttered as Lilith slapped me behind the head. She was chuckling while whipping the tears away.

"You're an asshole, you know that?"

"It's been known, yeah."

Kissing her cheek, she placed a hand on her stomach. I could see her frowning her eyebrows while twirling her necklace.

"Belle, my brother is fucking infatuated with you. If you asked him to tattoo your name on his forehead, he fucking would."

"But what if he doesn't want a kid? Like a kid is a big fucking responsibility. It's- we've only been going out for four years."

"So? Belle, you guys have gone through so much shit together. What's a kid gonna change?"

"Our sex life. He won't be able to eat me out whenever he feels- "

"AH! AH! Too much! Too much!" I yelled as the doors opened to the garage. I was practically sprinting towards my motorcycle while Lilith laughed.

The two of us, without further words, got on our motorcycles. Sometimes, when our schedules would align Gunner, Wolf, Dagger, Storm, Lilith and I would go riding.

We debated wether or not to buy matching leather jackets, but - then again - we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves.

"Ready, momma?"

"Fuck you."

Laughing, I placed my helmet on my head before we drove out of the garage. The sky was already dark when we rode out.

This was going to be fun.

_____________

When we got inside of the Viper Den, the strong smell of blood and alcohol immediately hit me. My face was back to its usual neutral expression, something I haven't done while hanging with Damien.

"This ain't no place for some ladies."

A man said while grabbing my wrist as I swung my fist in his face. A sickening crunch was heard as blood dripped down my fist. He swayed backwards, stumbling into his buddy as they tried to keep him steady on his feet.

"Fucking bitch!"

He groaned at me as I whipped his blood on my jeans. Another pair of jeans ruined because of blood. Fucking hell.

"Don't fucking touch me." I snarled while walking away from him and his buddies. This is the reason my fate in men keeps lowering every single day. Because of people like him.

I punched my way through the front - literally - before spotting Storm and Lilith. They were talking in hushed voices which made it very hard to hear what they were saying.

"Oi!"

Not again.

Turning around, I was met with a dangerously handsome man. His black hair was gelled back, his eyes were a soulless black and a long scar ran down from his eyebrow to his eye.

He looks dangerous.

Just my type.

"What's a pretty lady like yourself doing out here?" He asked, his British accent peeking through as I raised an eyebrow. Did not think he was English.

"Just wanting to enjoy a good fight."

"I love a girl who likes it rough." He said with a smirk. His hands rested on my waist as he pulled me closer to his chest. "What's your name, doll?"

"Rebel."

"Mhm, I'm Mac." He introduced himself as I nodded. My hands roamed along his chest, feelings his abs through the tight shirt he wore.

"How about we have some fun? What do you say, Mac?" I whispered in his ear as he shivered. A smirk appeared on my face while he motioned towards the bathroom.

"We have an hour before the first fight." He whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe. Mhm, he's good at this. But I'm better.

Mac led me towards the bathroom, Lilith sending me a disapproving look as I smiled innocently at her. When Storm was about to turn around, she quickly grabbed his face so he would face her until I had disappeared.

Bless her.

I thought the bathroom would be disgusting but it was probably the cleanest place in the Viper Den fight club. Mac's whole attention was on me as he pinned me against the door.

mature scene ahead !!!!
skip until * if uncomfy <3

"Such a fucking tease." He whispered in my ear before rolling my turtleneck down. His lips grazed my jaw, making me shiver as he placed hungry kisses all along my neck. His dark eyes held hunger and lust in them, which made me lick my lips in anticipation. Mac's hands travelled under my shirt, massaging my boobs, as a moan escaped my lips. He pinched my already hard nipples, enlisting a cry of pleasure at the pain it caused.

"Fuck. You like that, huh?"

Mac groaned while grinding his hard erection on my covered pussy. My hands tried to roam under his shirt but he just pinned my hands with his against the door.

"Patience, doll. Patience."

"Mac- fuck." I moaned as his hands slid down my body to reach the entrance of my jeans. My own hands reached to his hair, pulling on it as he groaned in my ear. Fuck, that's hot.

Mac started unbuttoning my jeans with eager before I stopped him. Mac took his face from out of my neck and raised a confused eyebrow at me. A smirk appeared on my face as I switched our position.

"D-d-doll?"

He stuttered as I let my finger brush over his erection. His hips thrusted forwards as I tsked at him. The tall and dangerous man growled, he wasn't used to not being in control. I let my hands roam under his shirt, felling all of him. My nails dragged over his abs as he shuddered.

"Rebel, please." He begged.

"Mhmm, beg for me, baby."

I unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to his ankles before pulling his hard dick out of his boxers. He was fairly big - his dick slapped against his stomach. Mac was watching me with big eyes as his breathing was erratic. He looked so vulnerable under my touch.

"No teasing. On your knees, doll." Mac commended which made me clench my thighs together. I love a man who can get dominated while still being in control. Lowering myself to my knees, my left hand griped his thick thigh while my right hand stroked his cock. "Open."

Licking the tip of his dick, Mac grabbed a fist full of my hair while I put the tip of his cock in my mouth. I let my tongue swirl on his slit before licking the side of his dick. I was teasing him. He knew that and I knew that.

"I said no teasing, doll face."

Mac, without a second thought, thrusted himself in my mouth. The tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat as I gagged. Tears filled my eyes as he left me there for a couple of seconds before letting me breath.

Fuck, he's big.

"Mhmm, just like that." He moaned as I bobbed my head up and down his hard dick. Mac controlled the movements of my head with his hand, his tight grip made me moan, sending vibration through his dick.

"Oh fuck."

He groaned while making me gag. He held my head there for a few seconds before letting go. He brought me up to my feet, his lips crashing on mine as I moaned in his mouth. His groans and my moans were being swallowed as his tongue discovered every inch of my mouth.

"Bend over." He mumbled against my lips while pushing me towards the counter sink. His hands took my jeans and my panties off in one swift motion before I bent down. My ass rubbed against his dick, making his head fall backwards, groaning. He spread my legs, his hand cupping my pussy as he ran a finger
down my wet slit, making me gasp.

"You're so fucking wet." He said with a smirk while slipping a finger inside of me. He slowly - painfully slowly might I add - pumped his finger inside of me before adding another one. My clit was throbbing in anticipation, it wanted a release and so did I. Mac took his sweet time at pumping in and out of me. My moans mixed with his groans filling the bathroom as my wetness coated his fingers.

Mac pumped into me faster, and faster as I gripped his wrist. I was rocking my hips as he fingered me, his other hand gripping my waist, his grip was sure to leave bruises but I didn't care. He was giving me the release I had been looking for all week.

"Mac." I almost whined when he took his fingers out of my pussy and placed them in my mouth. Fuck me.

"Suck, doll."

I did as he told me, licking up his fingers until they were clean. He smirked at me, pulling a condom out before opening the package with his teeth. I watched him - through the mirror - as he rolled the latex band over his dick.

Our eyes met through the mirror, and with a quick nod, Mac thrusted inside of me. A loud moan escaping my lips, making him smirk as he landed a firm slap on my ass. His hands gripping my waist as he began thrusting in and out of me. The feeling of his dick pumping inside of me, completely filing me up, made me moan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck. Mac!" I stated as he landed another firm slap on my ass. Cries of pleasure filling the bathroom while he groaned. Grabbing a fist full of my hair, he pulled me up so my back was pressed against his chest. His hand wrapped around my neck, lightly squeezing, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. His other hand was rubbing my clit in slow circles.

Fucking hell.

"Keep your eyes on me, doll." He groaned in my ear as we made eye contact through the mirror. His black eyes - filled with lust and hunger - never once leaving mine as he thrusted deeper inside of me.

"Mac!" I yelled as my hands gripped the edge of the counter until my knuckles turned white. He squeezed my throat a little, groaning as I clenched around his dick.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock." He whispered in my ear, a satisfied smirk on his face while I pushed my hips out to meet his thrusts. He let go of my throat, pushing me back down as his fingers went faster on my clit.

"Yes! Just like that!"

Mac groaned while slapping my ass as his left hand dug into my skin. He was leaving a bruise, but I didn't care. Mac was ramming into me, completely destroying my insides. The sound of our skins slapping together mixed with the wet sound of his dick entering me.

"You feel so fucking good, doll face."

A familiar knot formed in my stomach as I clenched around his dick. My hands gripped the edge of the counter tighter. I was a moaning mess, and I could feel his thrust getting sloppier as he reached his own climax.

"I'm going to cum."

"Come on my cock, doll."

That's all I needed to completely let go. A cry of pleasure leaving my mouth as my legs slightly shook under me. My breathing was erratic, my heart pumping in my ears as I finally got the release I craved all week.

We both helped each other ride out our highs, before Mac pulled out of me. We stared at each other for a few seconds, hair sticking everywhere as we tried to catch our breaths. He sent me a small grin, before taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash. Mac pulled up his boxers and pants before making his way to one of the stalls. He grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my dripping cunt.

***
smut is done :)

"You did amazing, doll face." He praised as I tried to calm the redness of my cheeks.

After all, I am a sucker for praising.

"Thank you." I mumbled while he planted a kiss on my lips before helping me button up my pants. Such a gentleman.

As if he hadn't just railed the shit out of me.

Mac fixed his hair, he mostly just ran his fingers through his black hair a couple times, while I placed my brown hair in a high ponytail. I adjusted the collar of my turtleneck - hiding the purple hickeys he had left - as Mac smacked my ass one last time before we marched out of the locked bathroom.

When I pushed open the door, there was a long line of people leaning against the wall. They - mostly the men - hollered and cheered Mac on as I rolled my eyes. Some women - the ring girl's of the club - sent me dirty looks, which made me smirk before flipping them off.

A ring girl - in the Viper Den culture - is a woman who's sleeping with one, sometimes both, of the fighters. They're practically attached to that fighters arm, and would do anything to get that dick. A girls gotta do what's a girl gotta do to pay rent, but still.

It's a little excessive.

"I'll see you around, Rebel."

"See you, Mac." I responded while walking towards the front of the ring, trying to find Lilith and Storm. I heard the bell ring, signalling that the fight would start in a few minutes. The fighters had walked out, both wrapped in their robes as I cheered for my older brother.

He was sporting a black robe with Skull Crusher embroider in gold on his back.

Wolf's kind of a badass.

"There you are! I've been looking for you for almost an hour!" Storm called out while tugging me to his side before marching us towards Lilith and Gunner.

Lilith shook her head, though I didn't miss the proud smirk she tried to hide, while Gunner raised a suspicious eyebrow at me. Thankfully, he didn't say anything as Wolf and Slatter - also known as George Phillips - took off their robes.

If you didn't realize before that Wolf's favourite colour - shade? - is black, then somethings wrong with you. My older brother had black boxing shorts along with black gloves.

Even though Viper Den is an illegal fight club, Marío makes all the fighters fight with gloves on. Less K.O'ed people and less blood to clean up after since it's a bitch to clean.

"Gents! I want a fair fight!"

The ref yelled over the cheering of the crowed as we all smirked. Knowing Wolf, he wasn't about to play fair. Especially not against a pervert like Slatter.

"Beat his fucking ass!" Lilith and I shouted as the bell rang. This was going to be fun.

A/N:
PLEASE I WAS WRITING THIS ON NEW YEARS EVE (happy new year btw) AND OMFG WHAT A GREAT START TO THE YEAR!!!

ALSO IM SORTA DRUNK AND EATING STRAWBERRIES COVERED IN CHOCOLATE ON MY BED..... this is sad :(

OH!!!! how was the smut? it's been awhile since ive had to write a smut scene and i feel like i lost some sparkle... let me know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
3K 66 14
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ โ™ก๏ธŽ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฟ...
5M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
216K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...