KNY | T.Muichirou x Reader |...

By Emimimimimimi

Foretold in a dream and waiting, up till now but is it true? Worries deep in my head seems loud but I'll keep... More

About this book
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.2
.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Illustrations
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ehem
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Rubber bands and Airplanes Modern AU
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hallucinations Modern Au (⚠SENSITIVE TOPICS⚠)
('∀`)♡
Chapter 32
Foretold in a Dream behind the scenes Actors AU (Part 1)
✨why though ✨
Chapter 33
Chapter 20 illustration
Foretold in a dream Actors AU Part 2

Chapter 1

2.9K 43 60
By Emimimimimimi

Y/N has great sense of direction. She is like a human compass cuz she can remember the places she went and have it engraved in her mind like a map. Yes and she can tell the directions of north south east and west. Like I said, human compass. And yes lemme add good eye sight too.

"Lets make a bet."

"No"

"Why?"

"You would win, like always."

"Please?"

"No."

You see, y/n is on a mission with her mission partner Muichirou and she won't stop bothering him. 

"Muichirou pleaseeeee. It would be different this time." She begged, almost to the point of going on her knees.

"Fine, what now." Muichirou sighed and looked at his best friend, getting a little jump from her as a reply.

"Yessss!!!! Slay the most demons? Punishment can be anything?" Y/n exclaimed childishly. Muichirou nodded and sighed again, "Can't believe you're a powerful slayer."

"Hey! What was that for!!" 

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

"Shh."y/n suddenly looked serious, she put a finger on her lips

"Hm?"

"Demons. A large group, there should be a lower moon in there. Race you!!!!" Y/n said and leaped up, heading towards the spot where she sensed demons. Muichirou immediately leaped after her.

.

.

.

"Water Breathing First form: Water Surface slash"

"Mist breathing fourth form: shifting flow slash"

"All donee!!!!!" Y/n jumped as the last demon degenerated. 

"31" "29" The two said at the same time. "YAYYY!!!" Y/n raised her fist.

"What's my punishment?" Muichirou rolled his eyes, putting his katana back into its holder thingy.

"PIGGYBACK!!!" Y/n yelled as she skipped towards Muichirou. Muichirou squad down as y/n climbed onto his back.

"LETS GOOO!!!" Y/n raised a fist as Muichirou stood up and started walking out of the forest they were in.

.

.

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain." Y/n started singing as Muichirou walked, carrying y/n on his back. 

"Why are your ears so long?" Muichirou continued.

"When she was small, my mother ate the leaves of a tall tree that's why my ears are so long."

They continued to sing the song as the sun slowly rises. Y/n yawned as she hugged Muichirou tighter.

"I'm tired." Y/n yawned again

"You're heavy" Muichirou complained. He got a hit on his head.

"Don't say that to a girl!!" Y/n yelled

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Muichirou asked with an innocent tone, receiving another smack from y/n.

"Smack me again and I'll throw you down into the lake. " Muichirou joked.

"Like you can do anything about that. I'm a water user." Y/n laughed as the ruffled Muichirou's hair.

Y/n was slowly falling asleep until she felt Muichirou stopping. She rubbed her eyes as she saw that they were outside the Butterfly Mansion, with Sanemi Shinazugawa standing at the gate, looking at them with a disgusted face.

"STOP BEING LOVEY-DOVEY YOU SHORTY." Sanemi snarled as he walked pass them. 

"Bleh!!" Y/n stuck out her tongue as Muichirou walked into the Butterfly Mansion.

.

.

.

"Let me guess, you won." Shinobu greeted them as Muichirou carried y/n into the office. 

"Yup!! That's right." Y/n cheered as she took a seat on the patient chair.

Shinobu sighed as she brought out a chair for Muichirou. "If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have believed that you are Tomioka's sibling." 

"You say that every time. Muichirou, go take a break, I would like to train with you later. I need to train Kanao flower breathing first. See you later!" Y/n said as she stood up and left the room.

As y/n left then room, she sighed and frowned.

"If I had saved her, I wouldn't  be the one training Kanao."

Fixing up her smile once again, y/n walked to the training room where Kanao was waiting for her.

.

.

.

"That's all for today, you should go clean up a bit. You seem quite tired" y/n said as she took the wooden sword from Kanao's hand. Kanao nodded and left the room.

"Ahhhhhhh" y/n lay down on the wooden floor, exhausted.

"So how was training?" Muichirou slide the door open as he walked in.

"It was like the time when I taught you Total Concentration breathing."

"Was she stubborn that she wanted to practice a lot?" Muichirou asked as he sat down beside y/n.

"I mean sure. But what I meant was that she's a genius. It took me 3 months to master Vermillion eyes and I strained my eyes because of that. However, Kanao here took 1month to master it, and used one quarter the amount of eyes drop I used." Y/n sighed as she flipped over, her back facing the top.

"Thanks? Is that what I'm supposed to say?" Muichirou questioned, patting her back.

"Yeah sure, do what you want." Y/n said as her eyelids starts to drop.

"Good night Muichirou."

"Sweet dreams"

Dream

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain, why are your eyes so red?"

"Nee-chan!!" 

"Okaa-san!!!"

" please don't harm us." A girl begged as a man took a step into the house.

"Please-"

Slash

"Another failure, I have no use for you anymore." The man said as he stepped out and disappeared.

Fun fact:

Muichirou did fall asleep, so Shinobu had to drag him to a random room for him to sleep. But you see, Muichirou is taller than Shinobu.

Kanao was in fact not tired, she went on to train after y/n dismissed her.

A/n 

so yes I finally uploaded

Lemme explain your breathing styles and abilities

So you use water breathing and flower breathing because I say so. You as the main protagonist here, you combined water breathing and flower breathing together ain't that amazing. Yes 4 forms are already amazing. And Giyuu did teach you water breathing 11th form.

First form, Whirling peach turbulent.

The user changes their footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold and allows the user to spin around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Second Form, Hanagoromo Dance

The user unleashes swings and sword slashes that bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, curves and twists gracefully, slicing everything in its path.

Third form, Striking Peonies

The user makes multiple consecutive slashes that flow and weave it on themselves while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Fourth form, Honorable shadow plum wheel

The user leaps and spins forward in the air while rotating sword slashes that deflects incoming physical attacks a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Extra:

Water Breathing, 12th form: Dew

The user swings the sword upwards, which would create small droplets like substance from above and drop down onto the opponent, The droplets are most likely used for distractions.

Your Dream abilities 

If something major is going to happen, you would dream about it. If you don't do anything about the dream, it will keep repeating until you do something about it. In the dream, you aren't allowed to interfere, only watch. If sometimes bad was going to happen, you would at least have one week of repeating dream until the thing actually happened. In the dream, you will only see tiny details, not the whole thing. It would be like a slight warning or clue that something might happen. Like the title suggested, foretelling.

I'll talk more about this ability in the next few chapters when we talk about y/n's backstory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 4 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
11.5K 203 42
After getting his demon slayer mark, he was destined to die at the age of 25. He looks around, Tanjiro is with Kanao, Inosuke is with Aoi and even th...
5.8K 81 19
A fictional story where there is cruelty, death and sorrow... Y/N Ubuyashiki and Muichiro Tokito, also accompanied by the other Hashira and hundreds...
569K 25.2K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁.❞ In wh...