Chapter 3

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain, 

Why are your ears so long?

When she was small my mother the leaves of a tall tree,

And that is why my ears are so long."

"Nee-chan!!!! Nii-San!!!! Where are you?" A young girl who was holding a messy bouquet of flowers cried out. She was all alone on a rocky path, walking around looking for someone she knows.

"Née-chan!!!!" The little girl started crying as the sun begins to set slowly.

"Are you okay?" A kind voice asked the girl. She turned around to face a woman with dark hair and lovely eyes.

"I can't find nii-San or née-chan." The little girl sobbed. The woman than reached out and pulled the young girl into her embrace. "It's ok now, don't cry anymore. How does your house look like?"

"It's somewhere near the rice field. There is a lake nearby." The little girl said as she wiped her tears.

"Ah I know where that is, come I'll take you back to your siblings." The woman carried the little girl in her arms as she started to sing to calm the girl down.

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain,

Why are your ears so long?

When she was small my mother the leaves of a tall tree,

And that is why my ears are so long.

Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain,

Why are your eyes so red?

When she was small my mother ate the fruits of  red tree,

And that is why my eyes are so red."

"What is that song?" The little girl asked the woman as she walks onto a familiar path.

"That is a lullaby I sing to my children when they feel scared or when they cry."

"How many children do you have?"

"I have 3"

"How are they like?"

"My eldest son is playful but also really sweet. My daughter is really jolly and she loves the lullaby a lot. She should be around your age. My youngest son is still a tiny baby." The woman described. The little girl turned her head up to look at the sky that was covered with stars.

"Please be a good mama to your children okay?" The little girl requested and got a laugh from the woman.

"Of course, why would you say that?"the woman asked as they went closer and closer towards a small wooden house

"I don't have a mama and I don't know what mama are like. So please be a good mama to your children." The little girl said as she turned her body around.

"Ahhhhhh that is where I live." The little girl exclaimed, as if forgetting the the conversation from before.

The little girl was set onto the ground but before she left, the woman held her and and squad down to reach the girl's level. "Please keep this with you, its similar to my family heirloom. It is to bring good luck. I want you too have it." The woman said as she took out a small charm like bag from her kimono.

"And of course I will be a good mama. I'll see you in the future some days okay?" The woman asked as she stood up. The little girl nodded and put the charm in her pocket and ran towards the wooden hut.

The woman watched as the little girl went into the house. She smiled and left for her own home to her own family.

.

.

.

"Good Morning Muichirou,"y/n yawned stretch her arms as she walked out of the Tomioka Estate.

"Good morning y/n, should we spar later?" Muichirou asked, handing y/n a bag of things.

"Sure." Y/n took the bag and opened it. "YESSS BROWN SUGAR CANDY." Y/n jumped, raising the bag into the air.

"So what happened to you yesterday?" Muichirou asked as y/n took a piece of candy out and tossed it in her mouth. They started walking down to go to the Headquarters of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Y/n asked, taking another piece of candy from the bag.

"Yesterday you acted all weird after you said you had a dream." Muichirou pointed out.

"I'm surprised you can remember all these and forget where you live."

"Hey! Answer me." 

"Erm... So...." Y/n gulped, trying to find a way to explain.

"Y/n!!!!! Muichirou!!!!! Wait for mee!!!!!" A cheerful voice rang out from behind them. Y/n turned around to see the Pink hair Love Pillar waving as she ran towards them. Y/n sighed in relief.

"Good morning Mitsuri-san." Muichirou greeted and y/n did the same thing.

"Are you both going to Headquarters?" The duo nodded. " Hm! Me too! I made some mochi for Oyakata-sama and his family!!!"

"That's nice, just make sure you don't turn the Master's hair pink." Y/n joked. 

"EYYYY Y/N!!!" Mitsuri's face to turned pink from embarrassment.

"Cmon y/n stop bullying her, let's go." Muichirou rolled his eyes as he continued to walk.

.

.

.

"Good Morning Amane-sama." The three of them said together as they bowed down to her.

"Amane-Sama, I made some Mochi for you your family to share." Mitsuri handed a box or Mochi to Amane. Amane nodded with appreciation and then looked at y/n and Muichirou. 

"Ah, I came here to talk to the Master." Y/n said quickly.

"And I'm here to accompany her." Muichirou said, pointing to y/n.

"He is in the meeting room. Y/n you may go ahead." Amane told y/n. 

"Oh yes and Mitsuri, Iguro is outside in the garden, if you want to meet him." Amane added. Mitsuri's face turned pink as Amane left.

Fun facts:

-When Muichirou heard Iguro was in the garden, he immediately head to the tree where Iguro was.

-"Hoi snake guy, the tree would break one day if you keep sitting on it."

- iguro was pissed off.

-Muichirou was satisfied that he made his upperclassmen mad.

-Mitsuri's real intention to visit because a little birdie named Rengoku Kyojurou told her that Obanai is bored so we decided to go to the Headquarters garden.

-that bird also managed to tell Muichirou about it 

-Both Mitsuri and Muichirou's true intentions were to see Obanai.

-Y/n accidentally entered the meeting room from the backdoor so she went out and walked one round around the mansion before entering the meeting room in order to calm herself down.