Chapter 18

"Yeah and that's how she ended up half dead." Muichirou concluded as you pulled his hair angrily. You, Muichirou and Mitsuri were in the Butterfly Mansion after your mission.

"It was an illusion after all, but the thing that hit y/n was real." Muichriou said as he tried to push you away.

It wasn't a really powerful demon, but it was smart. Well the demon's blood art was an illusion, and so she turned the people she killed into illusion. However, Yui wasn't murdered because she was chosen by Muzan to be a demon. Fortunately, the two weirdo duo managed to prevent that from happening.

You sighed and thought about Yui.

Yui was the younger daughter in her family and was soft-spoken. Yui grew up with decided paths along with her older brother. Despite being the same age as y/n, she seemed more mature. Well yeah kinda obvious.

"Y/n!!!!!! I was so worried!!" Mitsuri whined as she pulled you into a big hug. You smiled and patted her back.

" Mitsuri, we should go shopping now, it's wednesday. Remember?" You reminded the girl. She pulled away from the hug and nodded. Muichirou raised an eyebrow, looking confused.

"Oh Muichirou, it's for the summer festival. You can go home first." You said as you and Mitsuri sat up. "AHHHHHHhhh~ Today is gonna be tiring." you stretched and followed Mitsuri out the door.

Lol we just abandoned the poor boy

"Y/n~ What kind of wagara pattern do you like?" Mitsuri asked as the both of you headed for a nearby town-city area. Wagara pattern? You pondered. You were never really a girl who likes to dress up and all. You just wear what you have. And yeah let's be honest, you weren't really fond of loud noises and that includes Uzui Tengen. Kyojurou is an exception.

You were never really a big fan of fireworks, every year when fireworks were on display, you would hide in your closet that was covered by layers of blankets. However, perhaps it was a dream, or someone, something that told you you should go to the summer festival. Everyone was surprised when you agreed to go to the summer festival, everyone including yourself.

"Probably something related to water and flowers, I'm not exactly sure." You answered Mitsuri as the image of the Kimono from your previous mission entered your head. "Of course! You are the Water-Flower hashira afterall!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Soon enough, the both of you arrived at the town. Mitsuri looked around excitedly and pulled you into a shop.

You stood at a corner and yawned, you know like those types when male accompany females to shopping yeah. You almost fell asleep, until Mitsuri suddenly called your name. "Y/n! Y/n!" You shot awake and rubbed your eyes. "Eh?" You turned to see Mitsuri wearing a light pink yukata.

 "Eh?" You turned to see Mitsuri wearing a light pink yukata

Disclaimer!!: Artwork is not mine, just found it on pinterest.

You blinked. That yukata looked kinda noice. You thought. Mitsuri went to a rack and took out a fabric. "Y/n~ look at this fabric. It's nice isn't it? We should make you a yukata out of this!!" You just nodded. The fabric looks so- familiar. Have you forgotten something? Maybe. :DD

"Y/n, is it possible to make a wish on fireworks? " 

"Eh?" You looked at Mitsuri who was paying for the fabric and yukata. No not her.

Who was that again?

Facts:

-Guess how y/n asked Igurou to go summer festival with Mitsuri. Y/n basically said, "Go to summer festival with your crush. Bye."