Chapter 33

"It's pulling you in, like gravity, you will be bowing on your knees"

"Please, you guys should stop apologizing, the thing is broken and rusty." You bonked the two boys on their heads as they kept bowing to each other over breaking the doll and the unusable rusty sword. Just then, this weird looking muscle head appeared from the bushes, stepping towards Tanjirou and Kotetsu. You stood back, hoping to catch some drama without being involved.

"WAHHHH!!!" Both boys yelled in fear as the stranger approached them. You who was on top of a tree branch held your mouth, trying to stop your laughter.

"WHO? " "HAGANEZUKA-SAN!!?? " Tanjirou yelled in confusion. The muscle head took a deep breath and said terrifyingly, "I heard everything. Leave it to me." Kotetsu and Kamado looked at the muscle head sacredly and backed away as slowly as possible.

Muscle head then walked forward like how Inosuke would and tried to grab the old and rusty sword which was fought back by Kotetsu and Tanjirou, both sides trying to pull the old Katana away.

"I'M TELLING YOU. LEAVE IT TO MEEEE!! " Muscle head yelled and swung the katana from the ground, making the two boys fall.

You watched the thing play out as you say on the tree branch. Suddenly, you felt something bad coming closer to your location and you leaped off the branch, floating in mid air for a while before going back down to the ground.

A demon? You looked around and found nothing, except for a small blood lust hidden around. You roamed the village, hoping to find something but you couldn't. Feeling uneasy, you headed towards the Kakushi that is always on patrol near the gate.

"Did anyone come in recently?" You demanded. The kakushi shook his head. "Only you, Kanroji-sama, Tokito-sama, Kamado siblings and Genya-sama." You thanked the Kakushi and headed to find Mitsuri, only to find that she left. Feeling a little tired and dizzy, you headed back to your room. You closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Y/n Pov

"Kaede, who was before you? " "It was Kuwako-dono. "

I woke up to the sound of soft silent discussions. I opened my eyes and found myself in paradise. A beautiful, perfect place with only laughter to be heard. I sat up and saw a few people before me, some which I've seen in my sleep.

"Makomo nee-" You looked around and saw a few figures. There were three other people, one of them with long luscious brown hair with streaks of red. She looks very calm and sophisticated in a long white dress. There was another who was dressed in a goldfish patterned yukata. And finally, a girl who look like she came from centuries before me.

The four of them were seated together, laughing and talking about the dream drop ability.

"Tomioka, take a seat here. " A lady with a dark blue yukata said. You stood up and walked to the seat that faced the four people.

I'm awake, just lost in my consciousness. I can hear sounds of cries and fighting.

Wake up!!

These four people, they are the memory of the 'Dream Drop' ability.

Before I could do or say anything, they vanished and a vision appeared in front of me. It- it was the future.

It was like a dream in a dream. I'm translucent, but everything was so real.

There were cars, and a lot of tall buildings, taller than the ones in Tokyo.

I saw people I loved in front of me, smiling carelessly as they walked down streets and towns.

Future?

The vision vanished before my eyes. I was left in a dark room, where memories of the past came before me.

"Makomo, this ability is called dream drop. Use it according to urgency and your emotions. Once you let your emotions get the better of you, there is no going back. " The girl in white said, as if she was talking to me.

The girl faded and a person with the yukata appeared. She was standing beside a male as fireworks beamed over them.

You sat up from your bed, drenched in sweat. There were loud sounds of fighting and cries in the near distance. You grabbed your katana and jumped out of the window and headed toward the sound of fighting.

Fun facts:

-Here are the names of the previous user of the Dream Drops ability. Makomo, Iku, Kaede.

- Kaede's love was forbidden between her and her lover

- sorry for disappearing, there were many things going on and was pretty overwhelming.