Chapter 24

"There are still stories out there, waiting to be told.

There are still people out there, waiting to meet you."

.

.

.

"SAyAkaaaaa~~~~~~!!!!! Nee-san needs to write her letter~!!!!" You whined as a child a few years younger than you kept bothering you.

With Flamboyance gone, Annoyance took its place.

So basically, you and Gyomei were sent on a mission in Okinawa (Not Oikawa no no no) because apparently some Heehee man was bored and decided to make humans into demons and the demon seemed quite powerful so the Master decided to get you and Gyomei to sLay(kill) it. Reason being Okinawa is near the ocean and you have your Piss-breathing(Water) and Gyomei is strong.

Now that you both have arrived. This child with abnormal white hair called Sayaka won't stop bothering you.

"Nee-san, who are you writing to?" Sayaka asked as she played with your hair. You sighed and shook your head. "It's to the airhead Muichirou of course." You replied, trying to concentrate as the child pulled your hair.

"Cheese?"

"No, Muichirou." You sighed as you folded the letter and placed it in an envelope. You took the cup of tea placed at your desk and drank it.

"Is he your lover?" The child asked. Your face turned red and you spitted out the contents in your mouth.

"IS HE IS HE!!!!????" Sayaka's eyes widened and grinned widely.

"BLEH!! NO WAY!!" You shook your head aggressively. Sayaka looked down, probably a little disappointed.

"JuSt WHat On EaRth is GoIng THrough YoUr HeAd!?" You shook the child.

"Love isn't something everyone deserves to have, Sayaka." You mumbled to yourself.

Flashback:

"YeSSuu!! Flamboyance is finally gone." You cheered and ran around your backyard like a cockroach. You were so happy you almost ran over the turquoise haired child napping on the platform. However Muichirou being Muichirou, he grabbed your legs before you could run him over and made you trip, face flat on the ground.

"HeY! Why would you do that!" You whined. Your bestie just looked at you and looked away, covering his face.

Eh?

"KAW! KA-" "SHaDDap I'm ComiNg" You yelled at your crow and sat up. You had a mission with Gyomei, and you almost forgot about it. But wait- that's a Muichirou thing to do. You gave your bestie a hug and ran off after your crow.

"Bye Muichirou~!! Don't make Nii-san mad!!" You said as you ran off.

*Doki* *Doki*

You clutched onto your uniform. "Not now y/n. Remember that feelings would only get in the way of missions." You thought to yourself. You shook your head, trying to shake the thoughts off.

"You've killed so many people, you don't deserve to love."

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Nee-san!! Nee-san?" Sayaka waved her hand in front of your face as you stared. You blinked and went back to reality. "Ah, sorry." You placed your hand on your forehead and sighed. It's a feeling that has been here for thousands of years-?

"AhhHH~ those heehee minions must be getting on my nerves." You yelled and complained.

"Heehee minions?" Sayaka asked, confused.

"That's you"

"Eh?"

"C'mon Sayaka, time to sle-" You stopped suddenly. You walked to Sayaka and hugged her as you looked around.

"Nee-sa-" "Shhh"

This familiar presence-

no please no.

You brought Sayaka close to you as you stood up. The room went dark. As strong bloodlust came slowly yet steadily. You held your katana tightly and braced yourself for any attack.

Swoosh! You ducked as a line drew across your face, blood soon leaked out of it. Despite the faint moonlight, you could see something sharp stuck deep in the wall that could have been your face. The sharp object soon vanished. The little girl in your arms buried her face on your neck and trembled with fear as she hugged you tighter. The light soon came back and you came face to face with a familiar demon in front of you.

Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar ribbon that was stuck on the demon.

"Nee-

Nee-san's hair ribbon?"

"Nii-san, where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe."

"What about Nee-san?"

You let loose of your katana and it fell onto the floor.

"No, no."

"We'll meet her again."

Facts:

-I'd like to explain the origin of this OC Sayaka. Sayaka, named after an actress, voice actress and singer who unfortunately passed on last December. The design of Sayaka is based on a character voiced by Sayaka Kanda and that is YUNA from Sword Art Online Oriental. Thank you Kanda-san for the music and the characters you brought to life.