Chapter 7

Y'all sorry for the error, y/n and Muichirou are supposed to be 12 now, ignore whatever was written before thx.

"Shi-na-zu-ga-wa" 

"GO AWAY BRAT!!"

Normal day for Sanemi. He was sneaking some Ohagi into his estate for whatever reasons when a small child jump up from behind him. Ahem excuse me, a small child.

"Shinazugawa, why are you sneaking in Ohagi?" Y/n asked, a look of innocence painted over her face.

"OI BRAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ESTATE!!"

"Why are you sneaking in Ohagi to YOUR estate?"

"SHUT UP!! STOP BOTHERING ME!! GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR SOMETHING!!" Sanemi snapped at the young child.

"Ah, as far as I remember, I'm not married yet. I'm still single." Y/n said, Shinobu vibe coming from her.

"Whatever, where is Muichirou anyways? I thought you both are always together?" Sanemi sighed, opening the gate of his estate. Y/n happily hopped after him.

"Dunno. Mission I guess. By the way, Shinazugawa, did anyone tell you how beautiful your eyebrows are?"

"No- SHUT UP BRAT!!!"

"Good luck next time I guess?"

"GO AWAY!" Sanemi was about to give y/n an kick when y/n looked at him with a death stare.

"Don't bully a girl, you'll forever be single." Y/n glared.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS TO ME?!" Sanemi yelled, clenching on his bag of Ohagi.

"I'm your life saver."

"WHEN DID YOU SAVE ME!!"

"When nii-San smiled."

"Huh!?"

"Oh my Shinazugawa, I didn't know you like flowers." Y/n wandered into the garden, admiring the plants in there.

"Shut up, it's not for you to judge." Sanemi turned away, putting his Ohagi on a table.

"Hm, I see you are growing red beans. Ohagi?" Y/n out a finger on her chin, giving Sanemi a look

"SO WHAT IF IT IS!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE."

"So mean." Y/n shrugged as she walked into the training room.

"OI STOP LOITERING." Sanemi took out an Ohagi and took a bit from it. "Hm, red beans."

"Ooo shamemi, meh di boo wai ish?"(ooo Sanemi, where did you buy this?" Y/n asked suddenly.

Sanemi turned around and saw a y/n with her mouth full of Ohagi and red beans.

"HEY YOU STOLE MY OHAGI!!"

"Sharing is caring."

"SHUT UP!!"

"Want some candy?"

"NO, JUST DON'T STEAL MY FOOD!"

"Too bad man, I can't give back what I ate." Y/n shrugged as her crow flew in the window and onto her arms.

"I NEED TO STOP TRASH FROM COMING." Sanemi shouted at y/n and the crow.

"Does that include you?"

"GET OUT!!"

"Kk, I'm meeting Muichirou anyways. See ya." Y/n walked out of the wind estate.

"GOOD DON'T EVER RETURN!!"

.

.

.

"Muichirou-kun!!!" Y/n jumped and hugged her best friend, tackling him on the ground at he same time.

"Woah, you good?" Muichirou asked, trying to get up.

"Mhm." y/n stood up and held out a hand to Muichirou.

"Cmon lets go." 

"Where?"

"To Sanemi estate."

"Why?"

"He said he is treating us Ohagi."

"Kinda unexpected but sure."

.

.

.

"WHAT THE *BEEP* ARE YOU BOTH DOING HERE" Sanemi shouted to the two.

"We came to eat Ohagi." Y/n smiled.

"WHAT THE F-"

"Let's go Muichirou, he bought a lot today."

"Okay."

"OI GET OUT. IM GONNA KILL BOTH OF YOU."

"Yo Sanemi, if I ever die one day, please take care of nii-San for me." Y/n said as she took an Ohagi from the bag Sanemi used earlier.

"HUH!!? WHY ME?" 

"Cuz I said so. Plus, I'm like a sister to you right?"

"WHA-"

Sanemi was speechless.

"GET OUT, BOTH OF YOU." Sanemi said, smoke coming out from his nose.

"Oh god Muichirou, let's go."

This is a chapter where I want y/n to interact with other pillars.

Peeps please send me questions you want to know about y/n. I'm doing a QnA with y/n's crow.