Chapter 15

Make sure to listen to the soundtrack while reading. The song is pretty long so take your time to read or just vibe with the music.

"Nii-san, what do you think our future would be like after nee-san gets married."

"I don't know. I hope that we would be happier. The future is uncertain, we don't know what might happen."

"Nii-san, do you think I will get married like nee-San too?"

"Sure, if you are getting married make sure to introduce the guy to me."

"Okay!"

.

.

.

"Nee-San, will you leave us after tomorrow?"

" No I won't dear, I will never leave you alone. We will always be together okay?"

"Okay."

"But y/n, you have to also know that paradise and happiness is not everlasting. Things change and people go, we just have to accept it okay?"

"Mhm."

.

.

.

"Sensei, where is nii-san?"

"He is training with-"

"Okay I'll go find him."

.

.

.

"Onee-chan, why do you like flower crowns so much?"

"They are beautiful aren't they?"

"Can I have one too?" 

"Of course!"

.

.

.

"Y/n, I wanna to give something to you. I failed to use it properly, however I think you would be able to get hold of this."

"What is it?"

"The ability to see the future."

.

.

.

"Nii-san, what happened?"

"I failed to protect him."

"No it couldn't be."

A really short chapter of scattered memories. Lol I have orchestra practice in school but i went 3hours early so I'm writing to kill time.