Chapter 5

"Nii-San, where are we going?"

"Nii-san where are y-" Y/n yawned as she opened her brother's door.

"Y/n, let's go." 

"Huh?"

Early in the morning, y/n was still in her bed hair and her brother told her to leave the house. 

"Where are we going?" She asked, slouching as she head back to her room.

"I don't really know, but Oyakata-sama said that there was a demon spotted there."

"Hm. Let's go" y/n said as she went out of her room.

"Let's go."

.

.

.

"Nii-san, can I have some yakitori?"

"No."

"Whyyy I didn't eat anything for breakfast."

"Me too, just bear with it."

.

.

.

"CAW CaW! Demon spotted on top of the mountain and a village. Tomioka Giyuu head for mountain, Tomioka y/n head for the village." Y/n's crow said, flying above them along with Giyuu's crow. 

"Later?" Y/n asked, rubbing her eyes.

"See you" Giyuu ran towards the distant mountain, following his crow.

"Lead the way." Y/n told her crow as it flap its wings, heading towards the destination.

.

.

.

"Water-flower breathing, Second Form: Hanagoromo Dance" Y/n moved along between the demons she was sent to kill as raised her sword, slicing them along the way.

"YAAAY ALL DONE!!" Y/n raised her fist as the villagers looked at her.

"Miss, thank you so much for saving us." The villagers thanked her as she placed the sword back in its case.

"No problem. Hey crow!! Drop it." Y/n called out as her crow dropped a bag down to y/n. Y/n opened the bag as she took out charm like items and handed them to the villagers.

"Use these Wisteria charms to keep demons away. They hate it." She said as she continued to give out the wisteria charms.

"Miss, please let us help you. You can stay here and rest for today if you want to, we can't thank you enough." The villagers said, only to be declined by y/n.

"Thanks for your generosity, but I have to head on. I'll see you on the future then!" She waved and leaped into the sky, following after the her crow.

.

.

.

"WOAHH!!!" Y/n was distracted and bumped into her brother on the way. You can imagine how it looked like as the bumped and fell onto the snow.

"Nii-san what was that. You were always alert, what happened?" U/n asked, half mocking her brother.

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something."

"Ah, that's new." Y/n smiled, recieving a annoyed face from her brother.

"Y/n, you said that in your dreams there was a girl that was slashed by a cruel person, right? Do you think, that he could be-"

"Why?"

"Just now, I came across a pair of siblings. Their family was slaughtered by a demon and the younger sibling was turned into a demon. In your dreams, where was she slashed?" Giyuu asked, looking dead serious.

"On her back." Y/n looked at her brother, worried.

"Ah, so I was right." Giyuu said, looking relieved.

"What happened, nii-san." Y/n asked, eyes widened.

"Y/n, some people in your dreams are still alive."

Y/n stared at her brother. Not believing what she heard.

" How did you know?" She asked after a long silence.

" Your keychain and his earings."

.

.

.

"Welcome home y/n-" Muichirou looked at Giyuu as he glared back. "And Tomioka....."

"Y/n, may I ask what he is doing in our house." Giyuu asked, still glaring at Muichirou.

"Oh I gave him a key to our house since he come here quite often." Y/n said, not thinking about the consequences.

Giyuu walked in front of y/n, raised his arm like a protective barrier and looked down at the Mist Pillar, giving him a death glare.

"If you dare to do anything to my sister, you'll get it from me." Giyuu warned and received a shrug from Muichirou.

Fun Fact:

-Y/n calls her crow "Crow" because she can't think of any name for it. The crow doesn't really mind because it hates weird names.

-Giyuu was never end distracted during missions unless something was bothering him or when Shinobu is bullying him.

-Giyuu once went for a mission that took three months so y/n gave Muichirou a key in case he wants to visit.

-When Giyuu was in front guarding y/n, deep down, what he was thinking was that his sister might be taken from him and he tried his best not to cry.

-Y/n was glad she managed to start getting hold of her abilities. She is already thinking of a punishment for Kiriya.