Chapter 11

"You met up with me inside a dream, our future was shown."

.

.

.

"AhhHhHhhhhhhh!!" You stood up and stretched after being dismissed from the Hashira meeting. Meeting was about training and how we are doing, pretty boring you have to admit. "Y/n-chan~ ! What was that just now?" Mitsuri asked as she ran over to you and gave you a bone crushing hug. "Mitsuri....air......." You gasped. "Oh my I'm so sorry, I'm just really excited to see you!" The Love Hashira apologized red-faced. "Nah it's fine. What were you asking again?" You asked as you stretched some more. "Why were you so angry just now?" 

"Huh!?" 

"You were usually so happy and cheerful but you became the total opposite." Mitsuri explained.

"Oh. That was just- erm... Democracy. Man I love democracy." You said, changing the topic as you left for the Butterfly Mansion, leaving a confused Mitsuri behind. Muichirou of course just followed you.

"Y/n what happened just now?" Muichirou asked. You looked down and sighed. So many times you want to tell him about your abilities, and so many times you held back because you were afraid. You were afraid that you might lose him one day because of one mistake and he might never forgive you. "I was reminded of some things that happened in the past- I- was really mad at something and I lost control of my emotions." You explained. You felt a pat on your back. Muichirou raised a hand to your back to comfort you and another one to your head to tell you it's okay. "Come on it's really hot now, let's hurry to that Mansion." Muichirou said. You nodded in reply. Sometimes you weren't sure if he is the same blunt Muichirou you know.

"Ahhhhhh the Hashiras were scary!"a familiar voice said. That was the first thing you heard when you and Muichirou entered the Butterfly Mansion. Before Muichirou could comment on anything, you slapped a hand on his mouth to keep him quiet. " I had to report every single detail about the mission to the Hashiras." The voice sighed. Oh it's him. You thought. "What's more it's so embarrassing to find out that I mistook a Hashira as a lower rank than me." The voice whined as you let out a silent giggle. " Oh who is the Hashira?" Another voice asked. "It's Tomioka Y/n-sama. She is so young I thought she was a Mizunoto!!"

"Ehhh!!!!???? Was I really intimidating?" You asked, suddenly appearing behind the guy who you saved on your mission. Murata. "AH! Tomioka-sama!! Tokito-sama!!" Murata greeted as he ran to the door. "Good afternoon!! Have a nice day!!" Murata said as he ran out of the door. "That's fast." You commented as the door shut. "Oh my, what happened to pig guy?" You asked. "Oh, Inosuke injured and strained his voice . You must be Tomioka-san's younger sister right?" The slayer in front of you asked. You turn to look at him, and smiled. "That's right, but please call me y/n, I'm Tomioka-San too." "I'm Kamado Tanjirou, beside me is Zenitsu and Inosuke. Nice to meet you." The slayer introduced, giving y/n a big smile." "WAHHH y/n-chan is so cu-" before that "Zenitsu"  guy could finish talking, he suddenly screamed and hid under his blanket. You turned around to see Muichirou giving a cold glare. As soon as he saw you, his glare turned into a smile. You rolled your eye and turned back to Tanjirou. "Kamado-kun, I have a question." "What is it?" 

You took a deep breath as you closed your eyes, gripping onto the keychain on your Katana. You opened your eyes again and asked him. "Where did you get your earrings from?" You stared deep into his dark red eyes, hoping to find an answer. Those eyes, they look like hers...

"Oh these? I got them from my father, which was from my ancestors. " Tanjirou said taking an earring out and held it out for you so you could see. No way.... You took off the keychain on your katana and held it to the one Tanjirou was holding. It is the same. The size design and pattern are all the same. "Y/n-san, where did you get that?" Tanjirou asked. 

Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain.

No please no, anyone but them.

Why are your eyes so red?

"A woman gave this to me when I got lost a long time ago when I was still a child," You sighed, bringing the keychain nearer to you. "Why?" You asked him. Tanjirou grinned and said, "My mother used to have an exact same one, she gave it to someone a long time ago too." Tanjirou explained, putting the earring back on his ears. "Mother was really kind and caring, however she died to Muzan along with the rest of my siblings." Tanjirou sighed sadly. So it's her. You thought. "I miss her a lot, but I'm sure I had this dream where she told me that someone would take care of me and Nezuko so I have to stop missing her too much." Tanjirou laughed. You smiled, and sighed then patted Tanjirou's head. "Thank you for telling me about your mother, I feel relieved." You said gently as you left the room with Muichirou behind you. Tanjirou said on his bed looking confused.

"Y/n are you okay?" Muichirou asked as the both of you stepped out of the Butterfly Mansion. " You nodded as you raise a hand to the sun, light shining through the gaps. "I'm just very relieved." You said as you put your hand down and shut your eyes. "I will definitely protect them, Kie-san.

"Cmon Muichirou, let's go home."

Facts:

Muichirou had been staring at Zenitsu's bed the whole time.

Y/n knows Kie's name because she recalled Kie telling her her name, but for plot reasons she didn't dream of it :D

A/n

Hello I'm sorry if this chapter is short but yeah, I just want to make this a chapter for itself if you get what I mean. Some feelings and emotions have to be conveyed differently.

Forever lazy,

Author