Chapter 6

2 years ago

"Welcome, Tomioka y/n. Your brother said you wanted to learn the breath of flower right?" 16 year old Kanae asked the 9 lyear old Tomioka and recieved a shy nod from the young girl.

"Ara ara, don't be so shy."

.

.

" Kanae sensei, who is that girl there?" Y/n asked as she met her master outside in the garden. She pointed to a girl who was staring at her with dull eyes.

"That's Kanao. She just came here recently." Kanae said, patting y/n's head.

"Now now, let's train your Vemilliom eye." Kanae motioned y/n to follow her into the house.

.

.

" Sensei, my eyes hurts." Y/n rubbed her red, swollen eyes, eyelids dropping heavy. Kanae picked y/n up and brought her to a spare room to rest.

"Good night dear, we'll continue to train tomorrow."

"Good night sensei."

.

.

Timeskip 1 year later

"Sensei! Sensei! Look at what me and Kanao found!"  Y/n and Kanao ran into the Butterfly Mansion where Kanae was.

"Sensei look!"  Y/n said as she took out a blue flower from her uniform. Just a few hours ago, y/n invited Kanao to go to the flower fields with her.

"This is......" Kanae looked at the flower in shock.

"Shinobu! Aoi! Come quickly!" Kanae shouted. A few moment later, the two girls ran out of the house.

"Nee-san, what is it?"

"Y/n and Kanao found a blue spider lily. What should we do?" Kanae panicked as she told them what happened. Y/n stood, holding a flower, not knowing what to do.

"'Nee-san, we need to burn it before Muzan knows, quick." Shinobu said, taking the flower from y/n and ran to the kitchen. Aoi quickly took y/n and Kanao's hand and brought them to a room. 

"Both of you hold onto this until this problem is over." Aoi handed the two each a packet of wisteria charm.

"Hm?" Kanao tilted her head while y/n raised an eyebrow.

"We will be sending you two to the Headquarters where it is safe." Aoi explained, answering their confusion.

.

.

.

"y/n!! Don't go out!! It is dangerous!!" Kanao shouted as y/n ran out of the Headquarters. Just a few days ago, she had a bad dream. A really bad one. And she knows what exactly is going to happen.

Y/n followed her crow towards a village. As she approached, closer and closer, she could feel the presence of a demon. Not just any demon but an upper rank.

Clang clang clang. 

I have to help! Y/n thought. Despite her thinking, she shook in fear.

Clang clang clang.

Move it! Tomioka Y/n move!! Y/n thought as she panicked.

Clang!

The sun begin to rise slowly.

"Ah, the sun is rising. What a pity. I was hoping to eat you." The demon said, leaving an all beat up Kanae on the ground, covered in blood.

"Nee-San!!!!" Shinobu shouted as she ran past y/n towards her sister.

"Nee-san!!!" Shinobu cried. Y/n slowly got up from her spot and walked towards them sisters with shock and guilty eyes.

I can't tell them about it. They will never forgive me. Y/n thought silently.

"Shinobu, quit the demon slayer corps and be a normal girl. That's my only wish." Kanae said, her breathing getting faster.

"Nee-san, who is the demon? How does he look like? I swear I will avenge you. Nee-San!!!"Shinobu held her sister as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Nee-San!!!" Shinobu yelled, Kanae closed her eyes and smiled.