Chapter 23

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!"

"Y/N!"

"Tokito, let me do it."

"Oh No YouU Don'T" You sprang up from your bed and gave a death glare to Shinobu who was holding a syringe with weird colour-ed drugs in it. "Ara ara~ so what happened? Were you faking it?" Shinobu asked. You shook your head. "I felt a short deadly presence beside me and I knew that if I don't get up I might never be able to hide in Muichirou's closet again."

"You what-" Muichirou stared at you, unsurprised.

"Short, deadly-?" Shinobu looked at you like she was going to murder you. You smiled nervously and shook your head.

"Anyways, what are you doing in my estate?" You asked your teacher. You then saw your brother standing at the corner of your room, facing the wall. "Tomioka-san had a timeout because he accidentally broke my sword." The short woman smiled dangerously. You sighed.

"YO Y/N!! TOMIOKA!! TOKITO!! I KNEW YOU WERE HERE!!!" A loud voice rang out from outside the house which startled everyone that was in your room. You frowned and went to where the voice came from.

"So Tengen Uzui, what are you doin- Kyojurou!!???" You went out and saw a flashy old man in a way-too-small uniform standing in your living room with a box. Behind him was another man with orangey-yellow hair who was wearing....a woman's kimono-? "Oh MY GawD What happened to you Kyojurou, you jumped back in terror as you studied the man's face, covered in messy make-up. "HAHAHAHA I'M A WOMAN NOW!!! HAHAHA!!!" You stared at the two in disbelief. "Just what on earth are the two of you doing?" You were almost speechless. Two idiots dressed like clowns in your house, I mean at least this is way more normal than what usually happens.

"I needed to infiltrate the Entertainment District, so I got Rengoku to help me!!" The white hair old man said brightly with the most stupid smile on his face. You stared blankly. "So? Are you getting me to rate this?" You asked, unimpressed. "No, are you stupid? It's so clear that Rengoku doesn't fit this so-''''So?" "I've come to ask you to help me."

"..."

"No. You have three wives goddammit." You yelled at the man. He sighed, "I've sent them to the Entertainment District but we've lost contact so I needed help. So please?"

"No." You said firmly. Tengen proceeds to look at the young teen beside you, who turned his head away. "Oi Tengen, go ask Nii-san. He has feminine looks and very pretty hair." Shinobu who was behind laughed as you sold your brother. The old man smiled and ran around the Estate to look for Giyuu. A few seconds later he was sent flying out of the Estate, in which Rengoku ran after him while still having that ridiculous make-up on his face.

You can hear a "HAHAHAHA!!! WAIT FOR ME!!" from a distance. You face palmed yourself.

Fun facts:

-You see, Shinobu is there the whole time and obviously Tengen can see her. But why not her? Well there is only one answer. Tengen the flamboyant man is scared of Shinobu.

-Tengen ran into your room to find your brother who was still having a timeout. Tengen being Tengen proceeds to style Giyuu's hair without his permission and was sent out flying with a kick.

-Tengen broke y/n's window as he flew out.

-Giyuu lost a few handful of hair

-Kyojurou had a very ladylike persona in which he ran while lifting his Kimono skirt, making sure that he did not dirty it.

-The kimono belonged to Suma

-Tengen landed in a lake flamboyantly.

-It was Obanai who told Y/n what had happened because he sensed "Drama" while he was training nearby.

-Muichirou was once again so done with y/n

A/n

I apologise for this very short chapter