Chapter 19

"You were dressed in white when I first met you. It was as if our future was decided."

"Y/n, y/n" The boy tugged at y/n's sleeve. "Mhm?" She answered. "Can you wish on fireworks?"

Y/n laughed at the silly question. She shook her head and answered, "No Muichirou-kun, fireworks are just display, and plus, there is no such thing as wishes." Muichirou frowned, y/n sounded like a grown up. "What if I make that possible?"

.

.

.

.

"Who are you?" The boy asked, laying his gaze at you. You smiled and answered, "I'm y/n, what about you?"

"I- I don't remember." The boy said, closing his eyes. He opened his eyes again and murmured, "My name is... Muichirou I think." Your eyes widened and smiled.

"Y/n, are those flowers on your kimono?" The boy turned to face you who was sitting down next to his futon. He looked at your white kimono that was covered with flowers and floral patterns. "Yeah they are!! Amane-sama gave it to me."

"Pretty..."

.

.

.

.

"Muichirou! Stop! You need to rest!" You shouted as you watched Muichirou train in the rain. However, he refused to listen and continued swinging his katana. "Muichirou-kun..." He swung his katana once again. No, it wasn't the best time for training you heard me yeah. He still had injuries from the demon attack. "Muichirou-" You held out your hand and held onto the blade. It hurts you know, not just your hand but also how he treated himself. "That's enough, go have dinner now." You ordered.

.

.

.

.

"Mu-ichi-rou-kun!!!" "Wahhh!!" You appeared behind the boy at the Ubuyashiki Estate aka Headquarters. So apparently he became a pillar and of course you couldn't contain your excitement and rushed to find your best friend immediately. "Y/n, there wasn't any need for that." "C'mon, why can't I be happy about you being a pillar??"You whined.

.

.

.

.

.

"Have you forgotten that we met once in a dream?"

Unforgettable memories sealed deep in the soul.

A/n

I'm sorry, this chapter was supposed to be out last monday but because I had a lot of school projects and orchestra practice so I wasn't able to finish writing.