Chapter 10

Note to readers: the author spend quite sometime on this chapter so please don't skip through even though it might be boring because you might skip some main points of this story.

"OI wake up! Wake up already! OI!" 

There, before you was a kakushi and a somewhat demon slayer who passed out during his mission.

"Pftt, who would have thought Kanao kicked him so hard." You laughed, trying to not burst into tears. Muichirou just stared at you with a bored expression.

"Wake up! You are in the presence of the Hashiras." The kakushi yelled, hitting the slayer on the back. You looked at the familiar earring the slayer wore, a sun shaped patterned earring. You moved your right arm to the left where your katana is and grabbed the keychain tight. No, you couldn't remember how the woman looked like, even in your dreams you couldn't see her face. But you know for sure that you found who you were meant to saved.

"Shinobu, what is he doing here?" You asked, patting the female pillar that was standing beside you. "Ara~ he violated one of the corps rules." Shinobu answered.

"Nezuko? Where is Nezuko? The slayer asked, looking around.

"Nezuko..." You mumbled. 

"Kamado Tanjirou, this is the Headquaters of the Demon Slayer Corps. You are now put on a trial." Shinobu said. 

"THERE'S NO NEED FOR A TRIAL HERE! PROTECTING DEMONS IS CLEARLY A VIOLATION OF CONDUCT, WE CAN DEAL WITH IT BY OURSELVES, WE'LL DECAPTATE EVERY DEMON!" The Flame Hashira exclaimed. Ah so loud. You covered your ears.

"The let me cut of her head flamboyantly. I'll show I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. I'll be a flamboyant flamboyance." The Sound Hashira said as he raised a hand to his temple. There he goes again, the flamboyant thingy. You sigh and face palmed yourself. 

You then turned around to see a blushing Mitsuri. Of course, she and her simping.

"What a pitiful soul, how sorrowful." A low and sad voice said. It was the Rock  Pillar, holding onto his beads and crying as usual.

"Y/n, y/n. What are those clouds called? What were they called?" You turned to your best friend who was day dreaming once again. "Muichirou, a cloud is nameless." You patted him on the back as he nodded.

You looked at the slayer that was turning around on the ground.

"More importantly, what're gonna do about Tomioka Giyuu?" A sinister voice said, followed by the sound of a hissing snake. You turned behind to see the snake guy on the tree he always sits on, pointing his finger at your brother. "According to Kocho, Tomioka violated the Demon Slayer Corps conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility?  How are we gonna make him suffer?" The Snake Hashira asked cruelly, his snake Kaburamaru adding to the mood.

"Well, it's fine, right? He followed me without causing a ruckus. Let's think of a pinishment later. More importantly, I want to hear this boy's story." Shinobu said, looking at the slayer.

Cough

Cough

Cough

(Don't worry no hanahaki this time HAHA)

"You should drink some water," Shinobu said, taking out a bottle. "Your jaw is still injured so take your time drinking. I added painkillers inside so it would ease you up a bit." The slayer gurgled down the water quickly. "It's not like it heals your injuries so don't force yourself." Shinobu stated, closing the bottle.

"My little sister was turned into a demon but she had never eaten anyone before. Up till now and from now on, she  will never hurt a living person." The slayer said earnestly. You looked into his eyes. Why is it shining?